Do not fight!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Do not fight!!!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 am

Let us know what you think of DNF

Honestly sometime i just wish i could grab either Nora or Ralph and slap some sense into them they're so childish it gets on my nerves why can't they just tell each other how they truly feel, I feel like I'm reading Full House all over again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not fight!!!   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 pm

I agree with you on that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Do Not Fight!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Sadly, even with all the hard work put in, I couldn't stomach reading the manhwa.

I'm surprised that SMS actually picked it up.

The plot was bad, badly behaved and immature protagonists, and nothing really going for it. Even if Full House had quarrelsome protagonists, the drawing was simply beautiful. I would read it for the art alone.
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do not fight!!!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

mangakit wrote:
Sadly, even with all the hard work put in, I couldn't stomach reading the manhwa.

The plot was bad, badly behaved and immature protagonists, and nothing really going for it. Even if Full House had quarrelsome protagonists, the drawing was simply beautiful. I would read it for the art alone.

I'm the type of person once i start something, i want to absolutely see it through to the end, that's the reason why this Manhwa was completed.
The reason i picked it was because of the plot, you couples who can't stand each other but then fall in love at the end. But this was nothing like that, it was so frustrating especially the last volume,
Quote :
that whole kidnap thing with Nora was out of order and could have been sorted out in seconds, i mean what was all that about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Do Not Fight!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Duchess wrote:
mangakit wrote:

I'm the type of person once i start something, i want to absolutely see it through to the end, that's the reason why this Manhwa was completed.
The reason i picked it was because of the plot, you couples who can't stand each other but then fall in love at the end. But this was nothing like that, it was so frustrating especially the last volume,
Quote :
that whole kidnap thing with Nora was out of order and could have been sorted out in seconds, i mean what was all that about?

I must say you deserve kudos, just for perseverance alone!
Back to top Go down
valery5

PostSubject: Re: Do not fight!!!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:38 am

Hi there. Despite of some users, I like Do not fight a lot ^__^ I like confident women, so Nora is kind of similar to me XD. I'm from Ukraine, so I waited about a year for somebody to translate it into Russian. But nobody wanted to ;( Such a pity. So I decided to do it myself (sorry, I was newby and didn't know I had to ask for your permission). But I saved your credits, so don't be angry at me. Cleaning was such a pain =__=, so at the moment I'm busy with other projects (finally I joined a team Smile But I want to continue when I'll get a free time (can I?)
Thanks for your hard work. I like very much the ending of story, Nora is so lovely ^__^ Wish Ralph a big box of patience to do with her XD.
Hope you'll translate lots of good stories for your readers.Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not fight!!!   

Back to top Go down

Do not fight!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Projects-
Jump to: