Admin

PostSubject: Favorite Harlequin    Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 am

What is your Favorite Harlequin so far?

top of my head right now is Man of Ice
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Oooh~ Cinderella no Kake!! I love the storyline and the art was soooo pretty~

I thought it was super cute how it took him forever to realize that he was in love with her all along Razz

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 pm

I agree. I absolutely loved it as well. I think that was the one that lured me to the forums XD
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm

My fave will be man of ice ^^ Read both the manga and novel version, loving it so much ^^
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 am

my favourite one is undoubtedly Marriage Scandal, Showbiz Baby! I've read it like a million times and I don't get tired of it ^^ I wish I could find the novel (if there is one) a friend of mine is also tried looking but couldn't find... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 am

My favorite is " one night with the tycoon
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 am

Nathye wrote:
my favourite one is undoubtedly Marriage Scandal, Showbiz Baby! I've read it like a million times and I don't get tired of it ^^ I wish I could find the novel (if there is one) a friend of mine is also tried looking but couldn't find... Sad

I've been trying to find the novel myself, my last hope was my local library but that hope got dashed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 am

TWO FAVS OF MINE!!!
1.MAN OF ICE...loved the story
2.The Billionaire Boss's Secretary Bride...I JUST LOVE THE ART OF THIS hq MANGA...the hero in black was so handsome drool worthy!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 am

Duchess wrote:
Nathye wrote:

I've been trying to find the novel myself, my last hope was my local library but that hope got dashed Crying or Very sad

Maybe there isn't a novel... which is sad... Sad
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am

Nathye wrote:
Duchess wrote:
Nathye wrote:

Maybe there isn't a novel... which is sad... Sad
I tried looking around since we've been sharing novels, but I haven't been able to find it! All I could find is that it isn't actually a novel, but part of an anthology called "Exclusive!".

More information from Amazon HERE. I don't know if that helps or not. That might be why we can't find it.

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:12 pm

i would have to say my is sale or return bride because it is just wonderful and the book is also great so i have read it over and over again the most. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Right now my fave isn't even a manga (... not sure it could be either ~_^ ). It' a HQ 'Blaze' title. "Slow Hands" by Leslie Kelly

A woman buys a guy (at a charity bachelor auction), so that her step mom can't do it and have an affair on her dad... Only the guys bio's go mixed up. She gets the guy but it isn't the 'giggalo' that it was supossed to be. Said guy had spotted her before he was even up on the block(from behind the curtain) and fell hard right then. After that it's a matter of the 'ice princess vs hot all american guy (who she thinks is a gigalo) vs hormones on a rampage. The best thing about this book is 'how' its written. It's hot steamy and down right LOL funny. I can't read at night cuz i keep bursting out laffing (don't want to wake up dad). AND I AM ONLY HALF DONE!

you can get it free on kobo and kindle right now. i sugest getting the apps and downloading it and reading it! The pub date scene alone is worth the trouble of the downloading lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin   Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 pm

My favorite so far is "If Love Be Blind" followed by "A Night with the Tycoon" Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

For me, I like 'The Seduction Bid' (Yuuwaku no Rule). The story, the art, I never get tired even when I had read it like thousand times Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Aisaka
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I can't exactly decide!! All of the are so nice! But well, hmm..to pick one...it'll be The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress! (I like stories with pregnant ladies for some reason.) It's quite nice and warm, but I wished I could read other harlequin stories. Ohh!! I wanna try reading harlequin violet series!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangaupdates.com/members.html?id=293591

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed May 02, 2012 5:01 pm

a teeny bit off trak. but.... we seriously need to creat a 'harlequin' database... JUST harlequin. start with all the ones in manga form then add the corrosponding info/links/etc. for the 'original' text stories. but i am just starting to get a clue as to how big just the manga selection is O_O...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 pm

I say For Sale or Return Bride is my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: No Fav   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:54 am

I read everything and love them all. I love this site for picking so many interesting manga. When I reread one story, I have to reread them all.
Back to top Go down
diamond_violets

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 pm

my favorite are:

Sale or Return Bride
To Marry a Stranger
Back to top Go down
Asha2188
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 am

I don't think I can pick a favorite I like them all so much. Each one has it's own appeal so it makes it hard to choose only one.
Back to top Go down
mk-chan160
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Sat May 18, 2013 3:58 am

I have lots of favorite, but I think one of the top 3 would be Caribbean Desire, but Cinderella_no_Kake is far behind. I just love art and how the storie unveil is great as well. But one thing that made me laugh every single time was the of male protagonist shirt was being with only one button closed ˆˆ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Sun May 19, 2013 2:37 pm

definitely "Kisu Dorobou" (Never Kiss a Stranger) and "The Shiekh's Ransomed Bride" . I love them soooo much! I go back and read those two so often it's crazy. I love you
Back to top Go down
jumpin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:25 am

My favorite Harlequins are done by Lucy Monroe, Abby Green, Jill Shalvi and Nora Roberts (have all of her Books) and soooo much more. I love them all. And for them to become mangas, I am in romance hevan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:18 pm

I like all of the harlequin manga cant wait for the future work
Back to top Go down
Strawberry09
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:10 am

This is a hard question for I have a couple of them which I really love ... choosing one for me is mega-impossible. Maybe the ones I enjoyed most are Amber by Night, Heartbreaker and Lord Calthrope's Promise. I am still hoping that one day we'll be able to read the sequel to the latter for I really loved that regency story.
I have to say that thanks to SMS I have also enjoyed reading many of the actual books they scanned... and believe me if the story in the manga is fantastic, the actual book will not disappoint. Smile) So I guess, a big Thank You goes to the whole SMS staff for introducing such interesting and compelling novels to all of us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Harlequin    

Back to top Go down

Favorite Harlequin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next