Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most HATED manga/anime character and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 am

Anime: Peach Girl
Character: Sae Kashiwagi
The antagonist who does everything to ruin Momo's[female lead] life, she looks innocent but is actually manipulative bitch,She spreads horrible gossips about Momo to the point that Toji[Momo's boyfriend] believed Sae over Momo, then she also spread rumors that she's dating Toji, and that Momo is trying to steal him from her,which is completely false.after all this Momo comes to forgive her in the future, but does she repent nooooo, she just continue with her evils deeds, she is the first character i've hated so much that i kept wishing i could reach into my pc and actually beat the hell out of her. That girl can make a Nun swear.

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Gah!! Good one!! I totally hated her... She was such a bitch... And then pretending to be all cutesy while backstabbing Momo at every turn...

Hm... I have to say Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket!! I'll admit I mostly only watched the anime and read bits of the manga... But seriously?! She was sooo... *Shudder* Goody-goody ALLL the time!! There is NO ONE who is seriously that happy/positive and "strong". It was to the point that it seemed so fake. I just couldn't stand her.

Though... Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi comes in as a really close second... Lol. She was suuuper annoying, wishy-washy. And I'm ashamed to admit that I was a huuuge fan of the series many, many years ago - but mostly because of the bishies! Laughing

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Well for me it is Miaka and Tamahome from Fushi Yuugi, really everytime I watched it, she will shout 'Tamahome'.... and vice versa. And I don't know why many guys falls with her. Sad I kinda like Yui more than her though.
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
paikea
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 am

Duchess wrote:
Anime: Peach Girl
Character: Sae Kashiwagi
The antagonist who does everything to ruin Momo's[female lead] life, she looks innocent but is actually manipulative bitch,She spreads horrible gossips about Momo to the point that Toji[Momo's boyfriend] believed Sae over Momo, then she also spread rumors that she's dating Toji, and that Momo is trying to steal him from her,which is completely false.after all this Momo comes to forgive her in the future, but does she repent nooooo, she just continue with her evils deeds, she is the first character i've hated so much that i kept wishing i could reach into my pc and actually beat the hell out of her. That girl can make a Nun swear.

eek I HATED her. I hated her so much that it made me really annoyed with the manga/anime. I don't even remember if I finished either of them. She bothered me soo much that it made me hate Toji and Momo because they would put up with her or believe her. I know Momo is supposed to be this saint for being nice to her when Sae lost her power, but it just made her weak. I think that because it was a longer series and I was reading and watching at the same time that Sae was this monster to me.

I guess another hated hated character of mine would be The Queen Dowager in Anatolia Story.
That was one of my favourite mangas so she was this awful thing. Yeahh yeah, she's the main reason behind the plot but still I can't stand her. She's nasty and evil and she'll hurt anyone to get more power. And she caused the death of so many of the characters that I really liked (trying not to give any spoilers Razz ). It was horrible how she could control so many people and ruin so many lives. I remember just hoping each time she wouldn't get her way and nobody would be hurt...but she'd always do some damage.
Back to top Go down
mokoala
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:25 pm

first this is my first post here so I hpe it works (fingers crossed)
second do forgive my taypasting mistakes I have light dyslexia
now to sobject
for my most hated manga/anime character I have to say (plaese don't hate me 'cause I know a lot of peopel like him (I think he even have a fan club in some sites)) but I have to say (docking and making it sure that there is no one around) blchekuya (I do assume everyone knows who I mean) I hate him so much that even metioning his clear name is BLA (throwing up) and even to the point that hearing his seiyu's voice as a diferent character gives me the same reaction.
as to why well it started the first time I saw him and it was a hate at first sight I was like hey u drop dead and trowing things at the TV hoping somehow it will actually hit and there r times I really do want to jump into the TV and kick his stinking ass myself 'cause it seems like his asking for it and lets not mention his set of one expression I mean come on the guy's afraid to smile 'caus he thinks his face will crack (yeah I rally do hate him don't I).
so this is it hope u will still like me now (fingers crossed again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 am

aerysa wrote:
Though... Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi comes in as a really close second... Lol. She was suuuper annoying, wishy-washy. And I'm ashamed to admit that I was a huuuge fan of the series many, many years ago - but mostly because of the bishies! Laughing

Couldn't agree any better. I really like the idea of the story, but after re-watching the series all over again, now that I am older than when I first watched it, Miaka got to the point where I was like "OK." All in all for a older series it has decent graphics.
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Sae from Peach Girl was pretty bad but in the end she help the couple get together.

The one that I hate is the Male Protagonist from Schools days. He two times his Girlfriend and get his just deserts. I don't know the names I saw the animie once and it is my most hated animie ever and I refuse to watch it again to learn the names of the Male lead
Back to top Go down
blesses
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Honey Hunt. I absolutely HATE this manga.
The initial story line was supposed to be about a girl who wants to enter show biz to be better than her slut mother but she totally gets sidetracked by some guy!!! I kept with it for awhile but after I saw no hope of recovery for the female lead ie returning to be devoted to her goal of being a great actress.....I just quit. I couldn't stand it. The female lead acted so pathetic and weak. She had potential at the beginning but she just got all dramatic about love, completely forgetting about her initial goal. I hate this kind of character the most. I'd much rather see characters who have a goal of their own but can still manage to love at the same time with balance. This person just tipped the scale to one side!! Though she annoyed me a lot more than love crazy girls who start off love crazy b/c she started off with a dream and totally threw it aside.

I also hate the other mangas this mangaka wrote but this one just made me irritated the most......

EDIT: Ooops thought this was which manga you hate the most. well works both ways.

Manga:Honey Hunt
Character:Female lead (I'm not giving it the light of day to look up the name=how much I hate it)
Why:Above.
Back to top Go down
misachan22

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:18 am

I like hana yori dango but the anime movie was weird. What does dance have to do with it?
Also in one part of the manga, Loss of memory, i wanted to put the book down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 am

I gotta say I have quite a lot of these characters, I think in every manga I read there is one...

Anyway when I read this the one who came to mind is Kikyo from Inuyasha. I seriously hate her, whenever she appears in the manga or anime I just can't help cursing. The reason for this might be because she is like an annoying third wheel that won't go away even though her and Inuyasha doesn't have a lot of scenes but whenever they do she just annoys me with her actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 am

eRif wrote:
I gotta say I have quite a lot of these characters, I think in every manga I read there is one...

Anyway when I read this the one who came to mind is Kikyo from Inuyasha. I seriously hate her, whenever she appears in the manga or anime I just can't help cursing. The reason for this might be because she is like an annoying third wheel that won't go away even though her and Inuyasha doesn't have a lot of scenes but whenever they do she just annoys me with her actions.

Eh?
I hated her too!
I also hated Sae from Peach Girl.
There are many others I also hate but I can't think of them...
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Mii-Pyon wrote:
eRif wrote:

Eh?
I hated her too!
I also hated Sae from Peach Girl.
There are many others I also hate but I can't think of them...
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon~

I hate Kikyo too!! Doesn't she understand, that Inuyasha deserves to be with someone alive! And for a former priest doesn't she know, what she is doing is wrong. She must rest in peace!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:19 pm

For my Male Most hated, If we were on a big manga reader site which I will not name. I would be flamed hard, but since we are not, I can safely say my opinion here with at most only understandable and intelligent disagreements. My most hated male character is Shioon from The Breaker. The weird part is, I love the first part of the series. Even though he is the main character, he becomes less hated over time in The Breaker part 1, but as soon as the new waves started I hated him all over again.

My first problem with Shioon, that made him almost completely irredeemable in my eyes, was in the beginning he was getting beat up and bullied for money. A girl he knew worried about him and said something to the teacher and when the bully found out who she was he told Shioon to get her to come behind the Gym. He was getting hit anyways if he followed their directions or not. so why exactly did he think to himself he should give her up to get raped? The fact that it even went though his mind made me hate him. I won't spoil The Breaker: New Waves or the rest of the first The Breaker. He does pretty much get better in The Breaker Part 1. However, there are even more severe reasons why I hate him in The Breaker New Waves. I've begun to dislike him so much I am not reading it each week like I used to. I am only holding on in hopes that my favorite character, Chunwoo comes back in The Breaker part 3.

It took me a while to decide on what girl I hated the most. I hate a lot of female characters. The runner up is Inspector Tsunemori from Psycho Pass. I am very opinionated about girls and women in manga, maybe because they are part of my gender and representing us sort of.

Anyways, so after I thought of all the girls from manga and anime that I really disliked the one I hated the most came to mind. It is Sakuya from Samurai Deeper Kyo. I absolutely hated her. Wow was she bad in the anime especially. Sakuya was a piece of work. When I think of the anime the thing I thought was stupidest was that in the anime one Kyo split himself in 2 just to make her happy and then she turns around and loves them both and then tries to kill one? What the heck? Okay.... I won't say any more about that cause not only is she horrible but she is stupid and makes no sense in that one.

In the manga, she shares a heart with the bad guy. Kyoshiro knows this. When kyoshiro kills sakuya's brother because someone told him he was a guy trying to kill sakuya she freaks out on him and calls him a murderer (he was a murderer to begin with he had killed many times before while with the mibu but she still wanted him then). To begin with she has both Kyo and Kyoshiro fawning over her and staying with her. So she's got to have a good personality right? Wrong! She freaks out on Kyoshiro who killed her brother because he was trying to protect her and calls him a murderer, she is later crying and when kyo walks in. Kyoshiro is gone for a second, kyo thinks to console her and she tells him to kill her, he cuts her clothes at which point he knows her and the bad guy share a heart. then kyoshiro comes in on cue and proceeds to run to her and she is blathering away to him and kyo says not that he will kill sakuya there and then, but he will kill the Bad guy, which in turn implies that she will die as well. This pisses kyoshiro off and makes everything happen as it did. Inciting the break between the 3. Of course Kyoshiro never heard that She actually told him to kill her. She was too busy acting like the worlds biggest victim.

Then later in the story Yukimura was helping her and she leaves a safe haven that she was told to stay at that nobody could find. She did that and because of it, got picked up by the Mibu. So why did she leave exactly? How did she think she could help by doing that? These are answers nobody knows. So she is caught by the mibu and got stuck Sitting in a luxury room as a prisoner being pampered and waiting for everyone to crawl there almost dying and having to save her from being killed when they get there. There is more too. But I am starting to ramble. I am sorry. She is ridiculous though. Just horrible.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:59 am

casandra29 wrote:
It took me a while to decide on what girl I hated the most. I hate a lot of female characters. The runner up is Inspector Tsunemori from Psycho Pass. I am very opinionated about girls and women in manga, maybe because they are part of my gender and representing us sort of.
NO WAAAAY!! I don't get why everyone says that about Akane! Yes, I know she's naive at the start, but she's fresh out of school when she starts her job. She's still finding her own footing and she gets way better as the series progresses! I'm going to have to totally disagree on this one, because I think she's awesome. Seriously, I don't get what the issue is. There are a bajillion worse female characters than her!

Won't comment on the rest cuz I haven't read/watched them.

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:15 am

Hello hello (my first post here)!

I think a character I really hate is Shiori from the manga Mars. Seriously, how can anybody be so spoilt? Her one good moment was to realise she might have been the cause of Sei's death, although her insight into other people's hearts ceased quickly...

I also hate Augusta from Count Cain, although for the longest time I hated Alexis^^ Well, things change as stories progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sat May 11, 2013 1:15 pm

This anime character was evil incarnate. A heartless, sadistic, psychopathic, self-centered bitch who got her just desserts after ruining how many lives and not giving one crap about it b/c in her eyes everything was in existence to amuse her. Delphine Eraclea from Last Exile...i cried my eyes out when she got her claws into her brother and decided to destroy his life next with her power hungry manipulations!
Back to top Go down
diamond_violets

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Definitely Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi Anime. she does nothing positive at all but call all the time her stupid lover Tamahome. She's so stupid, selfish and her mind is only full of Tamahome.
Back to top Go down
shngml

PostSubject: well   Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 pm

I can't really say why I hated the manga from the start, but it could of been because if the character. I started Hot Gimmick awhile back and did not finish it since Hatsumi Narita was just not my type of main character. What I saw as I read Hot Gimmick was that she was not a strong enough character to stand up for herself. She let the guy(s) push her around and mess with her feelings. But she is not the only female character which gets push around by the guy, there are many other examples, but I cannot really say since I didn't read much manga with this kind of theme.
Anyway, I say Hatsumi is on my list of most hated manga character. She or the story itself was maybe the reason I did not finish the manga.
Back to top Go down
puniet

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:52 pm

I think one the most mind-bogglingly loathsome characters I've ever come across was Flay in Gundam Seed. In the beginning she's merely airheaded and annoying, but she rapidly progresses to manipulative psycho-tramp, and ultimately to wishy-washy sorta traitor. *SPOILERS* She ditches her boyfriend to seduce the hero just so she can mess with his head because she unfairly blames him for her father's death. When he finally wises up and dumps her she proceeds to join the military (which she has no conceivable aptitude for) as some kind of weird publicity stunt. She has her gun pointed at one of the main villains of the series, but drops it and lets him kidnap her without lifting a finger because his voice reminds her of her fathers! The next time you see her she's following him around like a puppy. Despite her overwhelming stupidity, it takes her the whole series to die, and even then she comes back as some kind of revolting afterlife fairy to tell the hero it was all a mistake and she really did love him in her warped little way...
Back to top Go down
Melody333

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:08 am

I come across many characters in manga and anime whom I dislike/hate.
Lately, it's been Orihime Inoue (Bleach) (I watch the dubbed version, maybe she's not as annoying in the original anime)

They fill a whole episode with her being indecisive etc. It just pisses me off a lot cause it's always the same -.-. there lots of characters out there who are the same, or are spoilt to the core.

I also agree on disliking Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi anime Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakura Aizen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:15 pm

As for me, I've always hated SAKURA from Naruto (Naruto Shippuden). She's so annoying, always hitting Naruto like it's not even funny and she's not even cute as a girl. And I also hate SHO FUWA from Skip Beat! He's a jerk and I've always hated men who breaks women's heart. I know wat it feels like to be heartbroken that's why!!

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Veramonte
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42 pm

diamond_violets wrote:
Definitely Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi Anime. she does nothing positive at all but call all the time her stupid lover Tamahome. She's so stupid, selfish and her mind is only full of Tamahome.
Couldn't agree more.

I also find Sakura Haruno and Orihime Inoue super annoying.

But I hate characters from NENA the most. The only tolerable one is probably the Grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Feiht

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:25 am

I never hated anyone but real "villains-without-a-cause" in the manga, but I´ve come close to hating some really annoying characters - and the first of them would be Kotoko from Itazura na kiss. Her stupid actions and general character made stop many time and ask myself, just why am I reading this manga...Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
gatobus
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 am

rubenz wrote:
Well for me it is Miaka and Tamahome from Fushi Yuugi, really everytime I watched it, she will shout 'Tamahome'.... and vice versa. And I don't know why many guys falls with her. :(I kinda like Yui more than her though.
yes, yes and yes. I totally agree, both of them are annoying and I really can't understand why all the guys like her geek she's dumb, I really dislike her. And I also dislike Yui, both girls doesn't represent the girls, we're better! Wink 
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

Veramonte wrote:
diamond_violets wrote:
Couldn't agree more.

I also find Sakura Haruno and Orihime Inoue super annoying.

But I hate characters from NENA the most. The only tolerable one is probably the Grandpa.

So True Vera, after reading Nan Eomma Nun Appa Sae from Peach Girls seems like a saint, aside from the grand-father the family is wacko, how is it that between the 3 of them there's not a compassionate sensible one? I mean seriously Evil or Very Mad 

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most HATED manga/anime character and why?   

Back to top Go down

Most HATED manga/anime character and why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next