Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Harlequin on TV!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Harlequin on TV!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 am

So as I type this it is actually on.... ^^ (half over on this run ... I am recording it later). Oddly DAD was channel surfing and stopped on this show... I am half listening/watching and thinking why does this seem soooooo familiar??? Finally I hit the 'info' button and up pops the summary, complete with referance to it being a 'harlequin romance'.
1994's "Broken Lullaby".

So I seem to recall that turning hqr's into 'made for tv' movies was popular (apparently still is). I am sure as a kid I must have watched more than a few, not knowing it.

I was wondering if any of you guys know of any other hqr's that were made into movies. If so what were they? And better still ... I wonder if any of the ones we've got here have been done? I have alot to do to get my own lists made as far as what is on here and what's available as comics (OMG sooooo many) ... Anywho had to pop this off before going out (kitties need food!)

I will do more searching later too TTFN

Tiku
(avatar pic is 'Cricket' my mom's kitty - mine now). ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 pm

hello...
i found this link may be you will find it useful Very Happy
http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/genres-movies/drama/harlequin-romance-movies/
Back to top Go down
paikea
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 am

Oooh, I like this topic. I didn't even realize that there were Harlequin movies until I found out that Diamond Girl has a manga! I just thought it was a made for TV movie Razz I really liked that one though! It's a sweet feelgood movie. Perfect for a lazy day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 am

I also love Diamond Girl, I´ve watched some harlequin movies and DG is my favorite too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:28 am

In my case I had never heard about HQ on TV before this post ... and right now I am looking forward to watch some, I just hope I can find Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:28 am

Woo I just saw the Diamond Girl and it's so nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 am

I never even though they would do movies based on harlequin stories. I can´t wait to see all of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 am

Last edited by Nathye on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm

I just know there is a movie from HQ lol, the Diamond Girl one looks interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Nathye wrote:
I tried to find some on the Internet and here are them What a Face :

Diamond Girl
putlocker.com E9B766D953C0F3F6#

At the Midnight Hour
http://www.ovguide.com/harlequin-romance-series-at-the-midnight-hour-9202a8c04000641f800000000900e077

Another Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvqnWTy-vAc&feature=relmfu

τhε ωąιτιиg Gąмε
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLhpgOq-m0k&feature=relmfu

THNX FOR THE LINKS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:11 am

sherlover wrote:
THNX FOR THE LINKS!!!!!!!!

You're welcome Very Happy Here are some more:

Recιpe For Revenge

τhε Awakenιng

Broken Lullaby

Treacherous Beautιes

A Change σf Place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Wed May 23, 2012 2:02 am

Thank you for these information! I'm gonna watch the links if I have the time. Also, I didn't knew that some HQ were turned into movies. I wonder if any new HQs are also turned to movies?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Thu May 31, 2012 5:51 am

I put 2 more:
Hard to Forget

Loving Evangeline

Enjoy lovelies cheers
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Thu May 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Dai-chan wrote:
Thank you for these information! I'm gonna watch the links if I have the time. Also, I didn't knew that some HQ were turned into movies. I wonder if any new HQs are also turned to movies?...

Well I don't know if any new HQs were turned into movie but for what I looked there are very few HQ movies and they all are kind of old unfortunately...

Chloevien wrote:
I put 2 more:
Hard to Forget

Loving Evangeline

Enjoy lovelies cheers

Thanks ^^ I was looking forward to watch more HQ movies Very Happy

Last edited by Nathye on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention smth ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 am

I was looking for some more movies and here they are ^^ and this time with a summary...

This Matter of Marriage
Hallie Mitchell and her partner, Donnalee Crawford, are both architects of their own company. After meeting a college crush, Hallie realized she was missing something in her life. A family. Donnalee and Hallie both take up a video dating service.

Cloud Waltzing
Journalist Meredith Tolliver is sent to do a story on wealthy wine vineyard owner Francois De Paul. Francois is a mysterious, gentle man who never talks about his personal life and seems to be hiding a secret. Meredith is a woman determined to get a story on him like no one has ever written-including an in-depth story on his personal life. Meredith is determined to become a fantastic journalist, even if it's against her rich domineering fathers wishes. With Francois love, he'll help her overcome her own secret, and she'll help him overcome his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 am

You're welcome and thank you nathye for sharing, I forgot about those 2 movies, which you're sharing, my brain is old Wink
I have 3 others, although there are actually 4 , but The Winds of Jarrah is really difficult to find on internet, I only have an old VHS of the Winds of Jarrah, why don't they have it on DVD? Sad
However these are 3 others, which I've found:

Tears in The Rain

Dreams Lost, Dreams Found

Love with the Perfect Stranger

I recommend Tears in The Rain with Sharon Stone, my all time fave HQ movie.
I think, I'm gonna watch all the HQ movies tonight hehehehehehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 am

@Chloevien thanks for sharing them... I will do the same watch all of them 2night as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beenz
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 am

I didn't know that they recently made Harlequin movies, I know they did them in the past. I would have to check them out. Thanks to those who post the links.
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 am

beenz wrote:
I didn't know that they recently made Harlequin movies, I know they did them in the past. I would have to check them out. Thanks to those who post the links.

I haven't heard anything like they making recent HQ movies but if you find something let me know please Very Happy

I think there's is one link where the movie is cut a lot I don't remember which one was it...

Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Wow! I didn't know!!! Thanks everyone!! Smile I'm going to check them out now. lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 am

Nathye wrote:

I think there's is one link where the movie is cut a lot I don't remember which one was it...

I believe that was Tears in The Rain, ca. over 30 minutes scenes were cut Shocked

I also realize that Dreams Lost Dreams Found (which I also like very much) isn't on YouTube anymore, make me thinking, maybe I can upload it elsewhere, where you can download and watch it at home.
What a shame, that there's no new HQ movie Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:54 am

Chloevien wrote:
I also realize that Dreams Lost Dreams Found (which I also like very much) isn't on YouTube anymore, make me thinking, maybe I can upload it elsewhere, where you can download and watch it at home.
What a shame, that there's no new HQ movie Sad

That would be nice Very Happy I think I didn't saw that one since the link wasn't working so I would be really grateful if you could share it here Wink

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Harlequin on TV!   Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks for posting all of these links. As I always am fantasizing on how to make movies from many of the Harlequins I have read. I seems interesting to watch some already made movies. Thanks everyone for posting your links here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:37 pm

swedesamurai wrote:
Thanks for posting all of these links. As I always am fantasizing on how to make movies from many of the Harlequins I have read. I seems interesting to watch some already made movies. Thanks everyone for posting your links here.

Bitte schön, I hope you'll enjoy them. Smile

Nathye wrote:
That would be nice Very Happy I think I didn't saw that one since the link wasn't working so I would be really grateful if you could share it here Wink

Here you go, I hope it's okay. During the uploading, somehow it stood still. If it wouldn't work, I'll try to upload it one more time, so you can watch it via streaming. This link is only for downloading, not streaming.

Dreams Lost Dreams Found
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Chloevien wrote:
Nathye wrote:

Here you go, I hope it's okay. During the uploading, somehow it stood still. If it wouldn't work, I'll try to upload it one more time, so you can watch it via streaming. This link is only for downloading, not streaming.

Dreams Lost Dreams Found

Thank you for sharing Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin on TV!   

Back to top Go down

Harlequin on TV!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next