Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hello   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am

HI! I am silver! I love the manga that is on this site and i'm very thankful to all of you that provides the. My favorite mange of all time is sailormoon! I have been into anime/manga since i was i think 11.. The first anime i ever saw was sailormoon... aww. those was the good old days. waking up at 6 am to watch it... The first time i heard about the internet i was like 14.. and the first thing i did was look up sailormoon pictures.. ^_^+.. my next fav is inuyashi... then.. so on and so forth... At the moment i am crazy about Harlequins manga and have started to collect the ones available to buy.... lol.. anyway.. that's it... i didn't know what i was suppose to say so i think i am just typing whatevcer comes to mind......

Silver
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 am

silverdreamgally wrote:
HI! I am silver! I love the manga that is on this site and i'm very thankful to all of you that provides the. My favorite mange of all time is sailormoon! I have been into anime/manga since i was i think 11.. The first anime i ever saw was sailormoon... aww. those was the good old days. waking up at 6 am to watch it... The first time i heard about the internet i was like 14.. and the first thing i did was look up sailormoon pictures.. ^_^+.. my next fav is inuyashi... then.. so on and so forth... At the moment i am crazy about Harlequins manga and have started to collect the ones available to buy.... lol.. anyway.. that's it... i didn't know what i was suppose to say so i think i am just typing whatevcer comes to mind......

Silver

Hello Silver welcome to the new forum, Inuyahsa is one of my favourite anime too, anyway welcome to the new forum
Back to top Go down

hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: