Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hello   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am

HI! I am silver! I love the manga that is on this site and i'm very thankful to all of you that provides the. My favorite mange of all time is sailormoon! I have been into anime/manga since i was i think 11.. The first anime i ever saw was sailormoon... aww. those was the good old days. waking up at 6 am to watch it... The first time i heard about the internet i was like 14.. and the first thing i did was look up sailormoon pictures.. ^_^+.. my next fav is inuyashi... then.. so on and so forth... At the moment i am crazy about Harlequins manga and have started to collect the ones available to buy.... lol.. anyway.. that's it... i didn't know what i was suppose to say so i think i am just typing whatevcer comes to mind......

Silver
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 am

silverdreamgally wrote:
HI! I am silver! I love the manga that is on this site and i'm very thankful to all of you that provides the. My favorite mange of all time is sailormoon! I have been into anime/manga since i was i think 11.. The first anime i ever saw was sailormoon... aww. those was the good old days. waking up at 6 am to watch it... The first time i heard about the internet i was like 14.. and the first thing i did was look up sailormoon pictures.. ^_^+.. my next fav is inuyashi... then.. so on and so forth... At the moment i am crazy about Harlequins manga and have started to collect the ones available to buy.... lol.. anyway.. that's it... i didn't know what i was suppose to say so i think i am just typing whatevcer comes to mind......

Silver

Hello Silver welcome to the new forum, Inuyahsa is one of my favourite anime too, anyway welcome to the new forum

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down

hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: