View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aiMiXue
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Quote :
I've been getting e-mails & private messages saying they can't log in. Apparently, it's because they are trying to log in with their account from the OLD Forum.
*All of us have to register as a new user*
(If you already did, that's great!)
KUDOS to Duchess & Suzuru for setting us up with Direct Downloads cheers

~Cheers~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 pm

I think this new forum is great!
Everything looks nicer and prettier.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New to the site   Sun May 27, 2012 5:43 pm

hi. as my post's title suggests I'm new to the site and am having trouble finding things. The reason I actually registered was to read a manga that you have listed o your main page but is no where to be found in the forum.
the name of the manga is If Love Be Blind

please get back to me

thanks
ERA
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 am

era-lightning wrote:
hi. as my post's title suggests I'm new to the site and am having trouble finding things. The reason I actually registered was to read a manga that you have listed o your main page but is no where to be found in the forum.
the name of the manga is If Love Be Blind

I didn't find If love be blind/Koi ga Moumoku nara in this forum either but the old one has it here is the link http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/koi-ga-moumoku-nara-t437.html Although if you are not registered you can't download it ^^

you can also read it online in here http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/8505
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I too am new   Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey there! I am Pony. (no joke)
Greetings to all the wonderful ladies (And any Non Female Gender Specific staff as well) of SMS.
Apparently I signed up after the brouhaha. Yay Me.
This would probably be more appropriate as a PM to someone. Duchess comes to mind as that name seems to be the most prominent. But alas [sob] I cannot find a PM for them.
Anyway. I love the depth and breadth of what you all do and read constantly. I am "older" Yes you may ask. I may even answer. I am of the generation that actually read for entertainment. I am of the generation that is before TV and computers but after radio and the printed word
And Now to the point of this post
(Aren't you just thrilled?)
I have noticed that some of the "read online" links take you to Mangatoshoken which of course is dead. Is it possible to upload them to Manga Fox which seems to be the site of choice?
Sorry but I only speak Street Spanish, Gutter French. About 30 words/phrases of memorized Japanese, Enough Russian to get arrested but not enough to talk my way out. Reasonably good American English. I do however understand "Real English if spoken slowly (j/k)
I would say I am reasonably competent with computers as I have done on line and on site tech support for various industries. I would be more than happy to help out by uploading or anything else needed.
I am available as I am semi-retired and mostly do logging (Lumber not text) and I have a wood shop where besides Sawdust I do actually make things.
I am on Central time (Tennessee) and do spend a lot of my leisure on the computer
Let me know if I may be of assistance
Regards and nice to meet everyone
N.B.1Contributing is another matter and is being handled as such and in no way will be affected by replies or comments to this post
N.B.2 I would like to apologize.
I know that there are too many "and's" and "I's" in this post and probably some syntax and punctuation errors as well. But it is late.
It is hot and I am tired
N.B.3 Sorry about the "Wall of words" but I had a lot to say.
For those that might be interested. Today's quote is
"You can tell a great deal about women by their hands. For example. If her hands are grasped tightly around your neck. It is likely she is upset"
Have a great summer everyone.

Pony

Back to top Go down
aiMiXue
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Mon May 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Welcome Pony!
Here we only post links to download our manga. Then you read it off of your own picture software.
In a way, you could say we are too lazy to post to online reading sites.

I do appreciate MangaTraders though for posting our projects on their site ever so often.

As for MangaFox, I give you the permission to upload our projects there since you volunteered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: One quick question   Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 am

I am going to make a wild guess and say your name is Amy or some variation of thereof. Or (another guess) based on what appears to be your last name "XUE" an English translation of your name from, probably, Chinese. I love mysteries can you tell?
My youngest son has had myriad girlfriends and now a wife all named Amy or Aimee or something.
So much for today's trivia. On to the question
I have posted the fact that I will be putting SMS scans on Manga Fox
Is it possible for me to let someone on staff know when a scan has been uploaded so they may put a "Read Online" link in place? Or is it possible that once I have uploaded it to MF I may do so.
Please let me know

Pony
Back to top Go down
aiMiXue
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Tue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Great Assumption! You're probably the only person who'll ever guess where I got that name from. xD

We don't plan on putting Read Online links anywhere.
I guess we'll just have to notify our readers to search for what they want to read on MangaFox...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am

Hi, I'm Grae.

I found out the reason why I couldn't log in to this forum. I didn't realize that there's two forums. One old and one new. I got a link to the old forum and I register there and when I accidentally remove the tab for that forum, I google SMS, and it gave me the new forum address. Hence, my dilemma and message. No wonder I find it odd that one forum has green in the background while the other has stripes but I chalked it up to forum renovation. Thank you for replying, aiMi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Password required for downloading   Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Seems like password is required for downloads now. For the life of me I don't seem to be able to find the password anywhere.

Can someone help?
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:31 am

mangakit wrote:
Seems like password is required for downloads now. For the life of me I don't seem to be able to find the password anywhere.

Can someone help?

For what I know there is no password for any file here.

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 am

Nathye wrote:
mangakit wrote:

Can someone help?

Just noted that this only happened for direct download for chapter 16 of Sour and Sweet. So far download links for chapter 17-19 works well.
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 am

mangakit wrote:
Nathye wrote:
mangakit wrote:

Can someone help?

Just noted that this only happened for direct download for chapter 16 of Sour and Sweet. So far download links for chapter 17-19 works well.

Have you tried the Mediafire one? I think that the mediafire doesn't require a password.

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Nathye wrote:
mangakit wrote:
Nathye wrote:
mangakit wrote:

Can someone help?

Have you tried the Mediafire one? I think that the mediafire doesn't require a password.

Yes, I did, and that worked. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 am

There is no extra topic for " new members present themself?
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 pm

trangcool wrote:
There is no extra topic for " new members present themself?

you can introduce yourself here http://smscans.fanbb.net/f7-introductions

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am

Hi everyone, I'm Yuna37 and I am excited that I found this wonderful place full of harlequin manga!!! I love both manga and harlequin romances, and when I found out that they can be combined I thought that I had entered paradise! I can't wait to check out all the wonderful stories and just be in romantic bliss! This forum looks great and I hope that I get to know everyone! Are there any favorite series that are recommended for me to start with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Fri May 10, 2013 12:36 pm

I appreciate all the work you do and check your site - just don't have much to say. I can donate, if that would help, but I looked at the donation history awhile ago, and I could see that the donation amounts didn't justify spending much time maintaining the account. If it gets reinstated, please put a notice on the home page? Thanks so much, Ilex
Back to top Go down
ekita
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 am

nice!!! i like your projects!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello!!!   Sun May 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Cata and I from Chile (So my English is not good ; w ; ) I love your projects, Harlequin especially (I love those novels ♥) I hope we get along very well ;D
Back to top Go down
TherBarbie

PostSubject: New to the site    Sat May 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Yes it is a nice site
Back to top Go down
CatiMed
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Looks Cute   Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Hello everyone, thanks you so much for the new forum, looks so cute Very Happy . Keep the hard work cheers 
Back to top Go down
sibelien

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 pm

hi there! old member, i thought i'll never see this forum again, since i could not log in for so long. anyway, glad you have a new forum. also, it seems some pages have malware, so be careful.
Back to top Go down
asalendry

PostSubject: hy ^^   Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 am

Very Happy I'm cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  a new member Very Happy......... Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz ... i'm so glad to know this forum Wink... thanks 4 all kindness
Back to top Go down
lunadeterra

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:01 pm

I like this forum!!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to Our New Forum!   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME to Our New Forum!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next