Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hey!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 am

Hey! Newbie here! I registered for an account a while ago (approx. a month? idk) but I never got the chance to actually post on the forum. So here goes my goes my introduction!

First of all I like to eat, sleep, watch anime, and read manga. I'm a huge grammar nazi so don't mind me if I start ranting about things like proper punctuation use and other nerdy stuff. However, I am a hypocrite too, so you can probably find a ton of grammar mistakes in my writing as well.

I'm a huge manga addict so I spend the majority of my time on MF instead of doing actual productive work. Procrastination rules! I also work as a proofreader, typesetter, and cleaner for scanlation groups so when I have the time I will look into applying at SMS ^^!

I look forward to meeting everyone and reading all your releases!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 pm

hello..nice to meet you ebonystar!!

we are so glad that you have joined us here again at our new forums!!I can see your passion for grammar..do apply for SMS when you are free to help us!!! Very Happy
hope you will have a great time here!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 am

Haha, thanks! Actually I was just looking through the recruitment info ^^. Quick question, do I just email the email link given about what I want to apply as or is there some sort of application I have to fill out? For most of the other groups I've worked for they require that I fill out an application and do some sort of test. So I'm kinda confused about the whole process. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 pm

hmmm as far as my knowledge goes there is no application form or anything like that..u just need to email to Duchess who is the global moderator to her email id..then she will inform you of the whole process...since they are lil busy the response from their side takes time..all the best to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   

Back to top Go down

Hey!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: