Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MODEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: MODEL   Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm

so the latest long running series by SMS is MODEL...the cover looks fantastic and the summery sounds exciting...so what do you think about this project..let the official discussion begin!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: MODEL   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:46 pm

I haven't read the first chapter yet, but I love how it's color!! Very Happy I glanced at the raws and the art is pretty, so that's another bonus~

The only thing is that I wish there was some kind of synopsis. Otherwise, further judgment will have to wait until I actually read it.

PostSubject: Re: MODEL   Wed May 02, 2012 11:41 pm

aerysa wrote:
I haven't read the first chapter yet, but I love how it's color!! Very Happy I glanced at the raws and the art is pretty, so that's another bonus~

The only thing is that I wish there was some kind of synopsis. Otherwise, further judgment will have to wait until I actually read it.

i agree the art is what drags our attention...when i googled about this is found another manga by the same title..yup a summary would do us a lot good Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODEL   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 am

im so looking forward to chap 5!!!
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: MODEL   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 am

sherlover wrote:
aerysa wrote:

i agree the art is what drags our attention...when i googled about this is found another manga by the same title..yup a summary would do us a lot good Very Happy

Nowadays there are some color manga... but for me it isn't just color that matters there has to be a good plot and art... Although I have yet to understand this manga there "looks" of it are to my liking Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: MODEL   

Back to top Go down

MODEL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1