PostSubject: General HQ thread   Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 am

First topic message reminder :

INTRODUCTION--May 6, 2012
Dear Members,

Spoiler:

READ READ READ READ READ!!
Seriously, READ IT. Especially 1,5, and 6

RULES OF DISCUSSION
These rules were put together by the current members of the discussion at that time: aerysa, Nathye, silvery, and blesses (me).
Last Edited:9th of June,2012
Spoiler:

MINI STATUS UPDATES:

OCTOBER 13, 2012
Hi guys,
I haven't been very available for discussion and it seems like no one else is too....I don't know where this is going but I'll be checking in every so often to see if people want to keep discussion. Maybe it's because summer is over so everyone's just going about their busy lives. I know I am but I'll still keep checking in.

Best,
Blesses

CURRENT SUGGESTED HQ DISCUSSION
Italian Playboy's Secret Son/Ososugita Saikai
START DATE: 17th of September, 2012 at 12:00AM/00:00 UTC+00:00
END: 30th of September 2012 at 11:59PM/23:59 UTC+00:00
SCANLATOR: SHOJO MANHWA SCANS
FORUM LINK: http://smscans.fanbb.net/t54-italian-playboy-s-secret-son

NEW RELEASE DISCUSSION
The Desert Lord's Baby
START DATE: 24th of September, 2012
END: 30th of September 2012 at 11:59PM UTC+00:00

Last edited by blesses on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 87 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am

blesses wrote:
Nathye wrote:

Well I just saw this week release and it has two parts. So following the plan we will discuss just the old one (THE SULTAN'S HEIR) and then next week we will discuss this week release (idol dreams) since next week will be the second and last part of it. Am I correct to assume this Question

No, the new release will be discussed this week b/c it's completed. (both parts were released today).

For new releases that are in parts and aren't complete (unlike this week's), they will automatically be moved to the category of suggest HQ discussion.

as for rubenz, yeah sure. I'll post it up at the top.

DISCUSSIONS CAN BEGIN. TECHNICALLY IT IS MONDAY right now if you check UTC+00:00 timezone.

Sorry to have written that but when I downloaded It was just one chapter and I think I read that the other part would be released next week (probably a mistake) I will download the second part and then say something ^^

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:58 pm

The Sultan’s Heir

blesses wrote:
-One of the cutest parts at the end when Najib learns about Sam being the son of Ramiss.
Rosalind:NAJIB! DIDN'T YOU JUST PROMISE ME TO BE KINDER?
Najib: Argh! It's just hard to change someone's character
haha, I love how they interact with each other. They're funny and so cute together.

and she asks me why it's a tie... Wink

aerysa wrote:
True, but the reason why I actually liked it was because it was a spontaneous decision on his part. Most of the time in other ones, it's more thought out and manipulative in that sense. I thought it was funny how he was like "WHAT?! Why did I just dooo that!! Shocked"

Haha, true. He decided that Sam needed protection so marriage is the safest. But after he speaks to his cousin, the shock of what he decided hits full force

aerysa wrote:

Hm... That scene was kind of Rolling Eyes for me. I think it was partially the attraction there to begin with, subtly, and the whole "unexpected" factor. She wasn't expecting it, but the whole legend is that they're destined to be together. And recognizing who was there... There was this tug and pull incident. She ran away because she didn't WANT it to be him, but she was actually attracted him.

I agree about the scene too. She hadn't expected anyone to be there and when she realized that it was Najib, she freaked and ran. What Najib was doing kissing her, I have no idea. Rolling Eyes

Idol Dreams

aerysa wrote:

Honestly, I can't even see how they "got together" so it just seemed "meh!" to me. There was nothing there to support this (sudden?) "I love you, I want to be with you" business...

It was rather anticlimactic, wasn't it? The ending just felt like there were more loose ends than tied up ones.

aerysa wrote:
blesses wrote:
-Can’t believe that Joe tricked Quincy into going into his hotel. What the heck. I’ve never seen that happen in an HQ before either.
That was definitely sneaky and underhanded on his part. Now that I think about it, quite a few of his scenes just seem manipulative more than anything.

maybe it's to reconfirm everyone's assumption that since he's a big star, he can get away with it?

aerysa wrote:

Maybe I wasn't paying that much attention, but didn't she ask? If not, I'm thinking that she was the only one who was actually listening to him, showing interest in him as "Joe" rather "Joe the idol". When you find the right person, things just tumble out of you even if you don't mean for them to come out.

I get that kind of feeling too. Like since she was asking him about himself, he felt obliged to add some extra details.

aerysa wrote:

I didn't find him that annoying and I didn't think of it as him trying to control Quincy, so much as looking out for her as a "jealous rival". Really, if you didn't like him for trying to control her/tell her what do, you shouldn't have liked any of the characters. They all tried to do that at one point or another, Joe included.

Brendan was insecure since his rival for Quincy's attention is a star. So as usual, he projects his insecurities onto her telling her that Joe'll break her heart and all. The main gripe is Quincy's low self esteem which allows everyone to do that to her and get away with it.

aerysa wrote:

So true! That's part of why I couldn't get into it more. There were so little interactions to show something deeper into their relationship.

aerysa wrote:
rubenz wrote:
2) I like the main hero and heroine, both have an interesting personality. And the storyline is pretty good. But I think they fall in love pretty fast, I want to see more chemistry between them.
So true. I really think they would have clicked well together, but everything just seemed like a mad rush and then suddenly, we're at the finish line...

So I'm not the only one who felt that the relationship kinda fizzed instead of sizzled? She's fighting a crush and for him, he goes to her because she doesn't want him. Where do they get to know each other?

aerysa wrote:
rubenz wrote:
3) When Joe comes after her to Spain and then he introduces her to his family. It showed that he is pretty serious about her.
I think he was already in Spain, but somehow they managed to bump into each other on the street. But yes, it's rather cute that he was insistent she meet his parents! Razz

I didn't mind the meeting of the parents, I just felt that the ending was rushed. Oh well, the drawbacks of having a HQ in manga form.
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 am

The Sultan’s Heir

1) I like it

2)It's a sweet story with a nice plot… With goog characters. It's a unusual story which makes things better. The art is also good.

3) Moments that you liked and why.
The statue moment was really nice (all the times where she shows up)
The moment in chapter 4 where Rose sees someone in swimming and it turns out to be him (Najib I think) and when he came out naked and make fun of Rosa but then when he sees her… his blood went to his head xDD super funny
Also his bad temper is so cute just like a child Very Happy
The final moment when she tell him the true about her child and he looses his temper made me really like the story.

4) Moments that you disliked and why.
In the first chapter the parts where he insisted that she had the ring even though she said she didn't (I know that in the end she did have it)
And apart from that there's nothing more that I don't like ^^

5) Things that you are confused about.
Did she really he catch her when she fell in the wedding?
What happened when they were atacked and she tried to hold him? Did she lose conciosness or something?

6) Other comments that don't fall into categories above.
I will have to say the moment in chapter 5 whe she tries to tell him that Jamshib had given her the ring (that was not a ring) but he just wont listen… I didn't like this scene nether hate it so I will put it here

I haven't read the Idol Dream yet so I won't say anything about it... I have yet to read the discussion so I will say something after I read everything carefully

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 am

Idol Dream

rubenz wrote:
Eh he is already in Spain *goes to re-read a scene again* Lol because the pink text I skipped some the lines xD Embarassed
Ahaha, yeah... The pink is pretty distracting. It's not as clean as reading the actual volume since it doesn't have the gray shading caused by the scanning process. It's actually much brighter in the actual books. Whether that's better or worse... I can't remember Razz

silvery wrote:
It was rather anticlimactic, wasn't it? The ending just felt like there were more loose ends than tied up ones.
Definitely! Everything was so hectic and rushed at the beginning... Then it was like "okay, we slowed down to a love scene but how did we get here?"...

silvery wrote:
maybe it's to reconfirm everyone's assumption that since he's a big star, he can get away with it?
haha, who knows? I don't think he really got away with it, but more like he knew he had to do something sneaky since she wasn't reacting to his so-called advances.

silvery wrote:
I get that kind of feeling too. Like since she was asking him about himself, he felt obliged to add some extra details.
Yeah, it would be strange to just answer curtly. They were having a private conversation where he was sharing about himself, so it would be odd just to say "oh, my real name is Jose." and nothing else. Your first inclination would be to ask why you use a nickname or where it came from? It's just polite conversation.

silvery wrote:
Brendan was insecure since his rival for Quincy's attention is a star. So as usual, he projects his insecurities onto her telling her that Joe'll break her heart and all. The main gripe is Quincy's low self esteem which allows everyone to do that to her and get away with it.
Mm... I guess. But he wasn't the only one who kept reminding her. Her sister did that as well. And yes, part of the problem was Quincy and her low self-esteem. Everyone walked all over her and she just let it happen because "I'm a country bumpkin". Rolling Eyes

silvery wrote:
So I'm not the only one who felt that the relationship kinda fizzed instead of sizzled? She's fighting a crush and for him, he goes to her because she doesn't want him. Where do they get to know each other?
Definitely not. It had a lot of potential since it's a Cinderella-story (in a way, which as a random tidbit is my favorite fairytale Razz), but nothing special happened! She had a crush on him since the beginning since she was a huge fan. And what did she do that was so special that he would fall for her?? I cannot think of it at all.

silvery wrote:
I didn't mind the meeting of the parents, I just felt that the ending was rushed. Oh well, the drawbacks of having a HQ in manga form.
Yeah, the part with the parents was cute. Just how it ended so abruptly. I guess beggars can't be choosers Razz

The Sultan's Heir

silvery wrote:
Haha, true. He decided that Sam needed protection so marriage is the safest. But after he speaks to his cousin, the shock of what he decided hits full force
haha, yeah! That's why it's funny. He's so calm talking to his cousin saying "oh, it's time for that anyways" and after he hangs up, it's like "oh my goood! what did I just do??!"

silvery wrote:
I agree about the scene too. She hadn't expected anyone to be there and when she realized that it was Najib, she freaked and ran. What Najib was doing kissing her, I have no idea. Rolling Eyes
I guess the legend is just that powerful...? He was attracted to her from the beginning and he did fall on top of her... I mean, isn't that the most natural thing to do? Kiss someone when you're lying on top of them when you're attracted to them? Laughing
Seriously though, it was pretty amusing how "epic" the whole scene was... The planets aligning and the cosmos undergoing some dramatic moment... All because they were kissing. (I think I'm just amused by silly things Razz)

Nathye wrote:
The moment in chapter 4 where Rose sees someone in swimming and it turns out to be him (Najib I think) and when he came out naked and make fun of Rosa but then when he sees her… his blood went to his head xDD super funny
Even the lines were funny! She complains about him being infernal while turning her head and he complains that she's too prude Razz

Nathye wrote:
What happened when they were atacked and she tried to hold him? Did she lose conciosness or something?
I'm not sure, but it seemed like she had an out-of-body experience... It probably happened really quickly, but she met Jamshid for a moment and he told her to go back. Maybe she passed out after the fact? It wasn't that clear since she was holding onto him, then had that vision at the stone, and then the next scene, they were okay.

Nathye wrote:
I will have to say the moment in chapter 5 whe she tries to tell him that Jamshib had given her the ring (that was not a ring) but he just wont listen… I didn't like this scene nether hate it so I will put it here
In a way, it's kind of understandable... They had just made love recently (was it the next morning?) and suddenly she brings up her dead husband. He would feel really insecure since he knows she was deeply in love with him before.

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

WOAHHH in just a day, I’ve missed so much O.O
Idol Dreams
Spoiler:

The Sultan’s Heir
Spoiler:

OFF TOPIC if you guys haven't noticed, I posted up the next HQ that will be discussed under the next member to suggest an HQ thing
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:08 pm

The discussions are really getting long...

Idol Dream

Spoiler:

The Sultan's Heir

Spoiler:

Off Topic.
The next title's The Honorable Thief, right? will have to refresh my memory then.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Ahaha, they are getting really long... I guess that's the good thing about spoilers.

Idol Dreams
Spoiler:

The Sultan’s Heir
Spoiler:

blesses wrote:
OFF TOPIC if you guys haven't noticed, I posted up the next HQ that will be discussed under the next member to suggest an HQ thing
Duly noted! I shall re-read that one when it's closer to the time Smile And yay! Because I remember liking that one, especially since there's more chapters to it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm

yes, it is

Idol Dreams
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

Oh well... That was the point of this thread... And thank you to blesses (once again!) for starting it!! ^^

Idol Dreams
Spoiler:

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:30 pm

aerysa wrote:
Oh well... That was the point of this thread... And thank you to blesses (once again!) for starting it!! ^^

I agree. Thanks! (although everyone else appears to be busy...)

Idol Dreams
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

silvery wrote:
I agree. Thanks! (although everyone else appears to be busy...)
Seems like it...

Idol Dreams
Spoiler:

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 am

wow so much discussion I missed =/
Sorry guys, I'm on summer break but this week I start doing some volunteer work for the summer to keep myself productive. So I'm going to be in and out of these discussions from now on.
And your welcome guys, I like to discuss mangas a lot and I'm happy that I've found a good small community in which I can discuss with =)

Didn't bother quoting. I'm not at home while I type this too (out of the city)...

The Sultan's Heir
In regard about Sam falling and hitting his head, like aerysa said, maybe it's just the way it's drawn but I just found it disturbing that they reacted to his crying instead of his potential injury =/

Idol Dreams

Love triangles in general, I really don't like it when the girl is ambivalent between two guys. It makes her seem very wishy washy and therefore fickle. I don't so much enjoy it when I know there is a girl in a love triangle who doesn't deserve one of the guy's love. For example, in Gentlemen's Alliance Cross/Shinshi Doumei Cross by Arina Tanemura, the female lead is ambivalent to two guys to the VERY end even after she marries one of the guys, hate that.....

So Quincy doesn't have much of a back bone....we can all agree that in modern times, feminism is "in" in which women take a greater role in society than ever before with confidence;making one's own decisions. It's exactly for such reasons that mangas with weak willed spineless female leads are bashed on

As for Brandan, it's pretty natural for a guy to feel protective when a superior "alpha" male appears. IMO he seems like those guys who are "childhood" friends of the female lead and just waits for her to realize his feelings for her. But in these situations, a lot of the time waiting doesn't work and leads to the female lead getting swept away.

About the sex for this and the no development of love between the two leads, I guess that for me, there are just so many mangas out there than use sex to = love so...I got used to it and it didn't really hit me that there was nothing subtle between Quincy and Joe(despite me not particularly enjoying them) so...my bad xd

Back to top Go down
blesses
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey guys. The discussion for Honorable Thief can now begin =)
I haven't found time to reread it so anyone can start.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Here's my take on the story:

The Honorable Thief

Spoiler:

Let's start the discussions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:34 pm

silvery wrote:
Here's my take on the story:

The Honorable Thief

Spoiler:

Let's start the discussions Very Happy

I kinda agree with what you wrote. I read the book and the manga, I must say the novel is more detailed but I love the manga version too since the artist is one of my fave (Hanabusa Yoko), though she should make it longer. I love Kit and Hugo, both are a very interesting character. Kit is a strong and not typical damsel in distress type whereas Hugo is a gentleman and a knightly type xD

For point 6: The manga was scanned by me which is from Indonesia, maybe the translator missed that part Smile And yupz Kediaman = Residence.
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 pm

The Honorable Thief

Spoiler:

rubenz wrote:
Kit is a strong and not typical damsel in distress type whereas Hugo is a gentleman and a knightly type xD

For point 6: The manga was scanned by me which is from Indonesia, maybe the translator missed that part Smile And yupz Kediaman = Residence.
That's the way to describe it! Good old-fashioned knightly gentleman! We need more of these in real life! XD

That's so cool that you scanned it!! hehe, though I did see one page where the scan was funny and it messed up Hugo's face Razz

silvery wrote:
But I don't like the way the story was drawn... the story feels very disjointed and it sometimes feels like it doesn't make sense.
Hm... So maybe it wasn't the order of the pages? It kind of felt like that to me too, but I thought it was just how they got uploaded since a random page would pop up after the credits page. Considering how long it was (2 volumes!), it felt like there should be more flow to it since we seem to complain about missing scenes in 1 volume ones. The art itself was good though, so maybe it was just how she pieced together the segments.
haha, maybe I just need to re-read it not from online readers to get a better sense of it.

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm

aerysa wrote:
That's so cool that you scanned it!! hehe, though I did see one page where the scan was funny and it messed up Hugo's face Razz
xD That manga is hard to scan, the binding is so tight. I tried to re-scan it again but the result was the same lol xD

I wish for more knightly man in HQ too, I just can't resist that kind of type lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:33 pm

rubenz wrote:
Kit is a strong and not typical damsel in distress type whereas Hugo is a gentleman and a knightly type xD

Very true. For a sailor, he's very knightly Very Happy

Ahaha, I'd guessed that it was from Indonesia. I've yet to see any locally printed HQ manga here.

aerysa wrote:
silvery wrote:
But I don't like the way the story was drawn... the story feels very disjointed and it sometimes feels like it doesn't make sense.
Hm... So maybe it wasn't the order of the pages? It kind of felt like that to me too, but I thought it was just how they got uploaded since a random page would pop up after the credits page. Considering how long it was (2 volumes!), it felt like there should be more flow to it since we seem to complain about missing scenes in 1 volume ones. The art itself was good though, so maybe it was just how she pieced together the segments.
haha, maybe I just need to re-read it not from online readers to get a better sense of it.

Most likely it's just me. I'd been basing it on my previous reading (which was last year) and I feel disoriented as if the story isn't being told the way I remember it. I agree that since there was more pages to tell the story, this shouldn't be a problem... maybe I'll try rereading it again...
Back to top Go down
blesses
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Wow. Seems like all of you have read the novel. Well here's some fresh perspective from someone who only read the manga =)

Honorable Thief
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
blesses
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:03 pm

rubenz wrote:

Yeah...Hugo is so chivalrous, something that would get a guy lots of points today since it's pretty rare. =)
But it's his touch of kindness that was able to get through Kit's exterior.

I noticed you scanned it too rubenz. Was meaning to thank you so, Thank You for the great HQ =D I don't really mind that it was scanned the way it was. As long as I can still read it pretty well and the quality isn't terrible. =)

Also, if you really want to know the trick to scanning well, scanlators sometimes ask raw providers to unbind the book or magazine and then scan it to get the best quality.

aerysa wrote:

- Finding out the truth about her father and the true relationship between him and Rose.
Aerysa, you put this under dislike. I think it was a great thing that she learned the truth about her father and Kit found out that she still had family/relatives in the world =) Even "the bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lies." quote from MIB III, the alien unicorn Griffin =D (watched MIB 3 today haha...btw amazing movie. best out of the trilogy!) It hurts but sometimes it's for the best and in this case it really is. Kit is able to start anew with a clean slate.

aerysa wrote:

- The part after Kit and Hugo's night of passion, how Kit was trying to get rid of him still even then... Like you just gave into your desires and then suddenly try to push the poor man away when he's been on your side the whole time. Even trying to protect you when he knows you've committed serious crimes! I don't know how much more loving a man is supposed to get before you can accept him!
Another dislike. I agree that it sucks but Kit loves Hugo so she was afraid of causing ruin to his reputation and life if her life as a thief becomes known by the public. You know how sometimes women let go of the men they love b/c they love them too much to ruin their lives through reputation or future. She just needed an extra push (which did happen thankfully) and assurance that he is alright with being with her. With a father like her's, Kit needs that assurance.

aerysa wrote:
6) Where can I find myself a "Hugo"?! Lol~ Every time he showed up, I just kept thinking he was really hot and his character was really hm... Stable, dependable, sexy, etc. etc. I really liked both characters, though Kit was a bit annoying at times. But Hugo was really strong for me in an attractive way!! Like first, he approached to look out for his family and the whole background there. And just how far he was willing to go for Kit, harboring a criminal and marrying her, and everything..
Totally. A gentlemen, chivalrous and everything you said =D I thought Kit was a good character, not annoying. It's understanding to me that Kit would act the way she did after being raised in such a rough way by her father, it's not easy to trust people especially love.

silvery wrote:
I think it's ok. Maybe it's b/c I didn't read the novel so I think simply as a manga, it's pretty great. I'm used to the way mangas are written so I consider this a pretty well "jointed" story for a manga. As for not making sense; for me it was the grammar and diction mistakes that got to me but they weren't so significantly wrong that I couldn't make any sense of it.

Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 am

blesses wrote:
Wow. Seems like all of you have read the novel. Well here's some fresh perspective from someone who only read the manga =)
I never read the novel either, so my perspective on it was as fresh as yours Razz

Honorable Thief
Spoiler:

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Honorable Thief

Spoiler:

OFF TOPIC
So who will be the next to decide which HQ to read? Aerysa should just do that if you want to. I don't mind doing it but you offered before.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 pm

blesses wrote:

OFF TOPIC
So who will be the next to decide which HQ to read? Aerysa should just do that if you want to. I don't mind doing it but you offered before.

Just before someone nominates me, I won't be in next week, as I'll be away for a course. This is also why I haven't really joined this week's discussion... I'm so busy I don't have to time to read (all of) your responses and give a proper opinion instead of just shooting from the mouth. I'll stop by and when I can this week. Sad
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Honorable Thief

Spoiler:

blesses wrote:
OFF TOPIC
Sure, that's totally fine with me. I'll go through the ones again and inform you before the week is up! Smile

silvery wrote:
Just before someone nominates me, I won't be in next week, as I'll be away for a course. This is also why I haven't really joined this week's discussion... I'm so busy I don't have to time to read (all of) your responses and give a proper opinion instead of just shooting from the mouth. I'll stop by and when I can this week. Sad
Aww... Well, real life calls... What can you do? Razz
Even if you don't have time to read all of the responses, you can drop by and give your own opinion on the story!

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 am

blesses wrote:
OFF TOPIC
Okay! I picked one now! A Most Suitable Wife
Blog entry: http://smscans.blogspot.ca/2012/04/kiss-made-no-kyori.html
Forum download: http://smscans.fanbb.net/t123-a-most-suitable-wife

Haven't read it in a while so it'll be interesting to see what I think about it Laughing

PostSubject: Re: General HQ thread   

Back to top Go down

General HQ thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next