View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aiMiXue
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: I too am new   Mon May 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Pony_Mann wrote:
Hey there! I am Pony. (no joke)
Greetings to all the wonderful ladies (And any Non Female Gender Specific staff as well) of SMS.
Apparently I signed up after the brouhaha. Yay Me.
This would probably be more appropriate as a PM to someone. Duchess comes to mind as that name seems to be the most prominent. But alas [sob] I cannot find a PM for them.
Anyway. I love the depth and breadth of what you all do and read constantly. I am "older" Yes you may ask. I may even answer. I am of the generation that actually read for entertainment. I am of the generation that is before TV and computers but after radio and the printed word
And Now to the point of this post
(Aren't you just thrilled?)
I have noticed that some of the "read online" links take you to Mangatoshoken which of course is dead. Is it possible to upload them to Manga Fox which seems to be the site of choice?
Sorry but I only speak Street Spanish, Gutter French. About 30 words/phrases of memorized Japanese, Enough Russian to get arrested but not enough to talk my way out. Reasonably good American English. I do however understand "Real English if spoken slowly (j/k)
I would say I am reasonably competent with computers as I have done on line and on site tech support for various industries. I would be more than happy to help out by uploading or anything else needed.
I am available as I am semi-retired and mostly do logging (Lumber not text) and I have a wood shop where besides Sawdust I do actually make things.
I am on Central time (Tennessee) and do spend a lot of my leisure on the computer
Let me know if I may be of assistance
Regards and nice to meet everyone
N.B.1Contributing is another matter and is being handled as such and in no way will be affected by replies or comments to this post
N.B.2 I would like to apologize.
I know that there are too many "and's" and "I's" in this post and probably some syntax and punctuation errors as well. But it is late.
It is hot and I am tired
N.B.3 Sorry about the "Wall of words" but I had a lot to say.
For those that might be interested. Today's quote is
"You can tell a great deal about women by their hands. For example. If her hands are grasped tightly around your neck. It is likely she is upset"
Have a great summer everyone.

Pony
Back to top Go down
blesses
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: I too am new   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Pony,

This caught my eye and filled me with curiosity when I noticed that an admin, aiMiXue was the author of an introduction thread for another member and so i decided to read your introduction.

I don't know if you will see this since it's days after your introduction, but I just had to respond because of the amusement I got out of reading it.

You have made a great impression despite the block of text.

As for the fact that you are older...If I remember correctly from history class, radios were in the 20s and televisions were popular in the 50s. I'm not sure about printed word and computers though. But does that mean that you were born in between? Hm...

Well, glad to know such an interesting eclectic fellow has entered the community.

Welcome and please don't hesitate to take part in the discussions that take place in this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I too am new   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 am

just as blesses said welcome to the forum and plz dont hesitate to be a active part of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I too am new   

Back to top Go down

I too am new
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: