Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you want to create your own novel or Manga?
Defenitively want to write a (romance) novel!! <3
17%
 17% [ 6 ]
Absolutely want to create a (romance) Manga!! ^.^
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
Actually finished a project!!! Yay!!
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Work in progress!! >.<
31%
 31% [ 11 ]
Considered doing one...
31%
 31% [ 11 ]
Never! - enjoy reading them so much more~~
11%
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Thu May 31, 2012 5:59 am

First topic message reminder :

I've always been playing with the idea of writing my own story. Be it that I'm not quite satisfied with a character or the outcome of a story or that I've just read about anything I could find of the genre I like and want something new. Sometimes it's just that I love the story so much and don't want it to end...

Have you ever considered doing it? - And actually went forth with your idea?

I found that upon trying there seem to be a number of things that get into the way!!

There's of course the general lack of time everyone seems to have a hard time dealing with, as well as other inconvienent pleasantries like the newest release of SMS that you'd rather be reading than working on a project...
and in my case the endurence to get past 7 000 words... T.T

How about you? Similar thoughts? cat
Is there someone in the SMS community that actually managed to get published?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Everyday of my life. I have wider ideas as I read more manga, but for some reason it's complicated to put them in paper (in order is worse XD).

It's so easy to space out in every place (more in school), and my mind starts to wonder strange things. Then I write short sentences or suggestive words in papers (the tiniest, the most important) and: 1. Lost them eventually or 2. When I found them, I didn't remember what was that about..... In case you're wondering, yes, I'm a messy person >.<

Being mangaka would be great, able to write and draw, but as far as I know, I have no special abilities or artistic talent.
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 am

For the Last Year I've been playing with two different novels that I am writing. Both with Romance in them ...One a Medical quasi detective romance and another a fantasy romance. Working on these two sorta lead me into the world of Harlequins.

I like happy endings and my stories will have them. That's one of the reasons that I like HQs. I just started reading Harleuins last month and have read in excess of 200 since. I read fast, especially when I like the subject matter and HQs are easy reads. Most have about the same general outline but it's the author's craft at bringing the characters alive that I find so revealing. Seeing very different ways that characters are created. For example the way that Author A describes and Itlaian Alpha Male compared to Author B's version of the same type character is fun to see and snalyse.

I think it's great that there are so many creative people in this forum. I see that your reviews of the SMS projects. I normally get an idea sleeping and when I wake up I immediately write it down, review the dream as much as possible, try to catch the "feel" of the dream and try to convey that feeling into words. This begins to give me really rough outline for a story. The feel sets the tone of the story for me as to what I want it to convey at the end. SO far they have allowed me to make up some pretty sound story outlines.

The hard part is finding the time to flesh them out...You find some free time and if your in the mood you start writing....but then Real Life comes back...You stop for a while. Get more free time....and try to continue but either your mood is different, or you don't feel the same as you did when you stopped writing....then everything changes.
I find that the Story outline...and that feelings tone description I wrote about above helps me get back on track....

Oops what am I doing blabbering... I wanted to juct congratulate all you for having ideas and writing about them. I just find it Great.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:03 pm

swedesamurai wrote:
I think it's great that there are so many creative people in this forum. I see that your reviews of the SMS projects. I normally get an idea sleeping and when I wake up I immediately write it down, review the dream as much as possible, try to catch the "feel" of the dream and try to convey that feeling into words. This begins to give me really rough outline for a story. The feel sets the tone of the story for me as to what I want it to convey at the end. SO far they have allowed me to make up some pretty sound story outlines.
OOH MY GOOOSH!! YOU TOO?!?! That is totally cool!! Very Happy I always thought I was the only one who gets ideas from dreams!! A lot of the stories that I've written/started writing have been based off of dream elements since my dreams are usually like watching a movie in my head while I sleep... Laughing That I sometimes may or may not actually become one of the "actors" in it. Very strange. But yeah, lots of ideas from that!

But yes, sometimes there's not enough to base an entire story on, so you just have bits and pieces. Then you have to find time to "fill in the blanks" so the story actually flows.

@silvery -
haha, I think I've always been into romance-y things... Like growing up on shoujo mangas and what not. I mean, I like all sorts really, but it's mainly romance-related somehow. It's later on that I started deviating and reading more shounen stuff.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm

aerysa wrote:
swedesamurai wrote:
OOH MY GOOOSH!! YOU TOO?!?! That is totally cool!! Very Happy I always thought I was the only one who gets ideas from dreams!! A lot of the stories that I've written/started writing have been based off of dream elements since my dreams are usually like watching a movie in my head while I sleep... Laughing That I sometimes may or may not actually become one of the "actors" in it. Very strange. But yeah, lots of ideas from that!

But yes, sometimes there's not enough to base an entire story on, so you just have bits and pieces. Then you have to find time to "fill in the blanks" so the story actually flows.

We should really start a thread to share our stories... But I've gotten so busy lately Sad But apparently it's pretty common for most people to get creative ideas when they're relaxed (in the shower, in bed etc) as opposed to having to brainstorm...

aerysa wrote:
@silvery -
haha, I think I've always been into romance-y things... Like growing up on shoujo mangas and what not. I mean, I like all sorts really, but it's mainly romance-related somehow. It's later on that I started deviating and reading more shounen stuff.

Laughing well, you had a sister for a sibling and I'm very sure your parents were always admonishing you to be ladylike (I know my mother was Wink ) So it's how we grew up too. I'm actually a romantic at heart so I loved watching rom-coms, even when I was much younger. It's just that my reading material was rather masculine.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 pm

silvery wrote:
We should really start a thread to share our stories... But I've gotten so busy lately Sad But apparently it's pretty common for most people to get creative ideas when they're relaxed (in the shower, in bed etc) as opposed to having to brainstorm...
Yeah, really helps when you're relaxed! Since thoughts just flow so smoothly.

But do you mean a thread to share story ideas or finished stories? I shared mine in the book thread, but it probably gets lost with all the posts Razz

silvery wrote:
Laughing well, you had a sister for a sibling and I'm very sure your parents were always admonishing you to be ladylike (I know my mother was Wink ) So it's how we grew up too. I'm actually a romantic at heart so I loved watching rom-coms, even when I was much younger. It's just that my reading material was rather masculine.
AHAHA, that is sooo true! Like "a young lady would never...." (insert advice) - talk loudly, scratch in public, etc.
I think I'm a cynical romantic at heart? Lol. Or maybe just practical romantic... Somehow. I guess I was always more into shoujo stuff since I liked all the cute/pretty art and basically couldn't get into it at ALL when I deemed the art "ugly" Laughing Took a while to get over that. Mostly when I got sick and tired of the shoujo stuff and then switched to josei/shounen.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 pm

aerysa wrote:

Yeah, really helps when you're relaxed! Since thoughts just flow so smoothly.

But do you mean a thread to share story ideas or finished stories? I shared mine in the book thread, but it probably gets lost with all the posts Razz

I remember. Yeah, or do something like what Marumarusan did. But that takes a whole lot of commitment from everyone...

aerysa wrote:

AHAHA, that is sooo true! Like "a young lady would never...." (insert advice) - talk loudly, scratch in public, etc.
I think I'm a cynical romantic at heart? Lol. Or maybe just practical romantic... Somehow. I guess I was always more into shoujo stuff since I liked all the cute/pretty art and basically couldn't get into it at ALL when I deemed the art "ugly" Laughing Took a while to get over that. Mostly when I got sick and tired of the shoujo stuff and then switched to josei/shounen.

It happens to the best of us. My reading is just as erratic actually. There'd be a phase where all I wanted to read was romance novels then I'd transit into the fantasy/mystery/etc and wouldn't want to touch a single romance book for months then I'd binge read romance again...
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 pm

silvery wrote:
I remember. Yeah, or do something like what Marumarusan did. But that takes a whole lot of commitment from everyone...
Oh, well maru is actually working on a story with contributions from everyone (who wants to participate). Writing takes so much effort.

silvery wrote:
It happens to the best of us. My reading is just as erratic actually. There'd be a phase where all I wanted to read was romance novels then I'd transit into the fantasy/mystery/etc and wouldn't want to touch a single romance book for months then I'd binge read romance again...
Definitely. I find I do everything (in terms of hobbies) in spurts. Reading, like lots of reading. Then no reading at all. Writing, lots of it. Then don't touch it for weeks or even months. TV watching... Etc.
Sometimes, even when I'm in the mood to read and the book is good, I still can't. Once in a while I can sit through a whole book and read it cover to cover. Other times, regardless of how interesting it is, I just have to put it down and take a break.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:29 pm

aerysa wrote:

Oh, well maru is actually working on a story with contributions from everyone (who wants to participate). Writing takes so much effort.

Which is why editors are such precious and important people to a writer... you sometimes don't know what your story lacks until you have someone read it...

aerysa wrote:

Definitely. I find I do everything (in terms of hobbies) in spurts. Reading, like lots of reading. Then no reading at all. Writing, lots of it. Then don't touch it for weeks or even months. TV watching... Etc.
Sometimes, even when I'm in the mood to read and the book is good, I still can't. Once in a while I can sit through a whole book and read it cover to cover. Other times, regardless of how interesting it is, I just have to put it down and take a break.

Oh, yes, it's so true... This is why I have so many hobbies too. It could also be because I live away from my family and I don't know what to do with my free time... Too lazy/tiring to drive home every weekend and I'm not really keen on going to malls and spending money either... I usually end up resting (or rotting Wink ) in my rented place if I don't go home Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 am

I've thought about it, I write poetry and short stories and I have always thought about writing a full novel but I've never been able to continue a chain of thought that sounds right after I put it down, I have to keep going or it doesn't end up right, so that's why I am more inclined to write poems and short stories, now as of manga, I definitely couldn't draw anything but if I was just writing the story and someone else drew i think it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Yeah, longer stories need a lot of commitment. It's one thing to think of a plot and another to flesh the story out in a believable, understandable manner. I have that problem, actually. I have a plot, usually a beginning, a climax and maybe an ending. But what happens in between, how we get from beginning to climax to end is what eludes me...

As for collaboration for drawing a manga, it's a good idea, but you'd need to be on good terms with the artist and he or she needs to be able to understand your vision so that he/she can put it in paper. tricky but still doable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

that is true. I think it would be fun to do manga as I said before but your right it would be hard to find the right artist as you had said.
Sometime I think it would be cool to just give some work to a artist with no ridged instructions and see how someone else's mind visualizes your story. But that would only work if I was doing that purely for curiosity sake, most likely if I was to do one I think I would probably do as you said and pick someone who really understands what I want to get across and how I want things to look.

I've been published but not for anything major. I've been published in The Wisconsin State Journal, that's Our State wide newspaper, a couple times and was a guest columnist once for that paper once. But other than that, that is the closest I've been to real publication unless you count a poetry anthology but it was one that sold nearly none it was in my opinion not worth any bragging. lol

Also to be honest though I have a desire to write, I hate Punctuation. I spend double the time fixing things and editing than most people do. I am not very educated to be honest, but I love to read and I have lots to write about as someone who has experienced many things.

Last edited by casandra29 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something to what I wrote.)
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 am

silvery wrote:
Which is why editors are such precious and important people to a writer... you sometimes don't know what your story lacks until you have someone read it...
Well, I don't have an editor but I am my own editor too... Lol. Haven't had any problems so far in terms of amateur writing. People who read my work enjoy it for what it is and that's enough for me. (In the fanfiction world Smile )

But yesss... A long story is so complicated! Sometimes it's not even having the story fleshed out, but just keeping that momentum to writing it all down. That's my problem. Usually when I write, I already have most of it planned out. And more minor scenes/ideas will come to me as I write. But I always feel a period of "burn-out" partway through. I can have the entire story planned out, but still just not be able to write anything.

Though really, I heard the best way to get over writer's block is to just write. It doesn't have to be related to what you were working on, but I guess the process of it restarts the thinking process.

Personally, I think the best way is writing by hand. I've typed up stories directly on the computer, but I don't like that disconnect. There's something more personal and fulfilling when you see the writing in your own handwriting rather than typed up default lettering.

casandra29 wrote:
I've been published but not for anything major. I've been published in The Wisconsin State Journal, that's Our State wide newspaper, a couple times and was a guest columnist once for that paper once. But other than that, that is the closest I've been to real publication unless you count a poetry anthology but it was one that sold nearly none it was in my opinion not worth any bragging. lol
That's still pretty cool! I had things published for work - like the campus newsletter and what not. It's a neat feeling to see your name attached on something that is open for everyone else to see.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 pm

aerysa wrote:

Well, I don't have an editor but I am my own editor too... Lol. Haven't had any problems so far in terms of amateur writing. People who read my work enjoy it for what it is and that's enough for me. (In the fanfiction world Smile )

But yesss... A long story is so complicated! Sometimes it's not even having the story fleshed out, but just keeping that momentum to writing it all down. That's my problem. Usually when I write, I already have most of it planned out. And more minor scenes/ideas will come to me as I write. But I always feel a period of "burn-out" partway through. I can have the entire story planned out, but still just not be able to write anything.

Though really, I heard the best way to get over writer's block is to just write. It doesn't have to be related to what you were working on, but I guess the process of it restarts the thinking process.

Personally, I think the best way is writing by hand. I've typed up stories directly on the computer, but I don't like that disconnect. There's something more personal and fulfilling when you see the writing in your own handwriting rather than typed up default lettering.

I wrote my story by hand too. It was only frustrating when I reread my story and realize I have some ideas that I want to develop/ flesh out further in an earlier part of the story and I run out of space in the margins.

But I know what you mean about the burn out part... I hate having writer's block because then I'd be having a very long period of time without an idea and when I actually feel like writing again, it's like the dam exploded... I'd be flooded by ideas and bits and pieces of plots but no bridges to connect them...

casandra29 wrote:
That's still pretty cool! I had things published for work - like the campus newsletter and what not. It's a neat feeling to see your name attached on something that is open for everyone else to see.[/quote]

It does give one a sense of accomplishment. I wrote for the local paper at one time too. It was fun seeing your name there for everyone to see. Wink
Back to top Go down
ermo
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:33 pm

I tryed, and it was in progress, but I think I do not have what is takes. So I gave it up. I can not make the sceens alive. Sad
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 pm

I Guess I write stories a little differently than most of you. I learned how to do write stories in a creative writing class I took in college 30 some years ago
1. Immediately when I get an inspiration for a story, or as soon as reasonably possible, I write down a rough story outline.
2. Then I make a character sketch of each of the characters that will appear in the story. I found this is best done early. Once a character is fleshed out you can plan that character's actions and reactions during the flow of the story. It helps me to keep the character "in character" and avoid a lot of inconsistant behaviour.
3. Then I plan the story. What I mean by planning the story is that I flesh out the plot; noting important points of divergancies, convergancies, delineation, and or other twists and turns; that lead up to the conclusion of the story. (You know a quasi flow chart.)
4. I then break each major junction in the story down into a chapter, where I write down a rough outline of what is covered in the chapter. I compare this to the over all story outline to make sure it is consistent.
5. Then I write the story chapter by chapter with rough conversations; expanding on my rough chapter draft. I compare this once again to my story outline; for consistency.
6. Then I really flesh out the story chapter by chapter - complete character develoipment, real descriptive scenes, full conversations and so forth. After this the story is basically written.
7. I let the story sit for 1 or 2 weeks. The length differs but it is important that I think of something else other than the story so that when I reread it; I can objectively proof and edit it. I make a lot of changes during this process because if I am too close to my story I tend to throw my own values and view points into the story.
8. I've found that this technique helps me to keep the story on track. This is especially true with flashbacks, or when you are using second person perspective with mutiple characters.
9. Oh by the way thank God for laptops. I learned my craft in the 1970's by using No. 2 pencils and lots of paper notebooks; then typing them with my old IBM ball typewriter; it is so much easier today!

Last edited by swedesamurai on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Oh wow, that is really thorough. I kind of do what you do, but that much planning doesn't work for me. Basically I do your first three steps and then just write. Since I already have the overall scheme in my mind, I just go with the flow. Minor details get filled in as I write. The way you do it is too structured for me Laughing

But as for editing, I do that numerous times over the process. Each chapter is edited a minimum of 3 times - while it's completely rough draft on paper, during the typing up process and after it's typed up. It's a lot more work that way, but I think better on paper.

Soo... Lots of paper and pens for me still! Cool

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 pm

The times sure have changed... I'm strange in a sense that I always "see" the characters first. The hero/heroine will just pop up in my mind and do something. Just the personality first, then when I see what he or she is doing, then I see what they're wearing and how they look like. After that their initial actions will lead the story along and I see whether there's any other characters and settings that need to be added as the plot progresses...

But I also prefer the paper and pencil method so I guess we nearly think alike, aerysa Wink
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:53 pm

silvery wrote:
The times sure have changed... I'm strange in a sense that I always "see" the characters first. The hero/heroine will just pop up in my mind and do something. Just the personality first, then when I see what he or she is doing, then I see what they're wearing and how they look like. After that their initial actions will lead the story along and I see whether there's any other characters and settings that need to be added as the plot progresses...

But I also prefer the paper and pencil method so I guess we nearly think alike, aerysa Wink
Oh, that is different! But if you want "strange", a lot of my story ideas are based off of dreams - that's why I get a feel for the entire story. Unlike people who dream about personal things, I dream movie-style. I've flipped through dream meaning books before and my friend even got one for me as a gift, but I couldn't relate... Like failing exams or falling? What a boring dream! But that's for a totally different discussion XD

Anyways, I take useable parts which formulate the main theme of the story, "delete" the weird wacky stuff that inevitably happens in my dreams, and then tweak with minor details. Everything is already a "package" - story with characters including character description and all that Razz

Yay for good old-fashioned writing!! It's not like I haven't done writing straight on the computer, but I just don't connect it that well... The other thing is that I like to curl up under the covers while I do that, since it's way more comfortable than sitting at my desk. So yeah, pen and paper is way easier. Also to flip through and review what I've already written, since sometimes it'll sit for weeks before I work on it again.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 am

aerysa wrote:

Oh, that is different! But if you want "strange", a lot of my story ideas are based off of dreams - that's why I get a feel for the entire story. Unlike people who dream about personal things, I dream movie-style. I've flipped through dream meaning books before and my friend even got one for me as a gift, but I couldn't relate... Like failing exams or falling? What a boring dream! But that's for a totally different discussion XD

Anyways, I take useable parts which formulate the main theme of the story, "delete" the weird wacky stuff that inevitably happens in my dreams, and then tweak with minor details. Everything is already a "package" - story with characters including character description and all that Razz

Yay for good old-fashioned writing!! It's not like I haven't done writing straight on the computer, but I just don't connect it that well... The other thing is that I like to curl up under the covers while I do that, since it's way more comfortable than sitting at my desk. So yeah, pen and paper is way easier. Also to flip through and review what I've already written, since sometimes it'll sit for weeks before I work on it again.

I also dream movie like...at least those that I remember. Sometimes they are clear as day-Like It was a first person narrative-were my those on what is going on. These type dreams lead to really clear stories.

Other times I dream as if I'm watching a movie-you passive. The story goes on with me only as an observer. An Observer that does not really participate in the story of the dream. While I get some good ideas from these types of dreams they tend to be more sketchy than those where I'm an active participant.

Then there are the cloudy dreams you know foggy-unclear-incomplete....They make my head wander as to their meanings. It's funny with the two more concerte ones where I participate or directly observe-I never question the dreams meaning I know it almost instinctively. With the cloudy and murky ones I always try to attach a meaning to it. This has lead me to some fantastic story ideas.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 am

swedesamurai wrote:
I also dream movie like...at least those that I remember. Sometimes they are clear as day-Like It was a first person narrative-were my those on what is going on. These type dreams lead to really clear stories.

Other times I dream as if I'm watching a movie-you passive. The story goes on with me only as an observer. An Observer that does not really participate in the story of the dream. While I get some good ideas from these types of dreams they tend to be more sketchy than those where I'm an active participant.

Then there are the cloudy dreams you know foggy-unclear-incomplete....They make my head wander as to their meanings. It's funny with the two more concerte ones where I participate or directly observe-I never question the dreams meaning I know it almost instinctively. With the cloudy and murky ones I always try to attach a meaning to it. This has lead me to some fantastic story ideas.
That's really neat that you have such a clear distinction between the three different types! Usually mine start out as "you passive" then transition into "active" partway through. So in the beginning, I'm just watching it like it's a movie, but somewhere along the way, I "become" the main character somehow (even though it wasn't originally me) and interact with all the other players directly.

During the dreams itself, they are always clear. It's just a matter of whether or not I remember it after I've woken up - usually affected by HOW I've woken up. If it's a gradual process where I wake up on my own, I tend to remember all the details. Other times I'm startled awake (alarm clock!) which means the dream was disrupted during a scene, so I lose all the details.

There are also two scenarios into the types of dreams I have. I either have dreams with "made up" characters in it, which are typically what lead to story ideas or I have dreams where the characters are played by people I know in real life... Which adds a dimension of awkwardness to the whole setup.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:15 pm

I do get ideas from dreams too, but not as often. I also have this habit/bad luck of if the dream was interesting/ good for story ideas, my body will wake me up suddenly. It's as if my brain shouted "Wake up! Quick! this is good story material, remember it!" In a sense I'm the opposite of aerysa, since I remember my dreams better like that. The drawback is that I don't know what happens next Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?   

Back to top Go down

Ever considered writing a (romance) novel or Manga?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3