Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here
 
BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Can't read your manga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Can't read your manga   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm

I love reading your stories on here. I used to be reading a lot of y'all mangas but now i cant because my computer wont let read your mangas on my picuture thing. So i was wondering do y'all think y'all could put your stories on those free manga websites so i could read them. PLEASE ITS KILLING ME THAT I CANT READ ANY. Please email me raviecrosslen@live.com. Sad Sad No pale
Back to top Go down
Nathye
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : my home xD

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

raviecrosslen wrote:
I love reading your stories on here. I used to be reading a lot of y'all mangas but now i cant because my computer wont let read your mangas on my picuture thing. So i was wondering do y'all think y'all could put your stories on those free manga websites so i could read them. PLEASE ITS KILLING ME THAT I CANT READ ANY. Please email me raviecrosslen@live.com. Sad Sad No pale

Have you tried http://www.mangatraders.com/ they normally have the HQ releases.

_________________
No matter how DARK the night, somehow the SUN rises once again and all the shadows are chased away
Back to top Go down
aerysa
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Someone is already uploading them onto online reading sites. I know some of them are on MangaFox since I've read them there. I'm sure they'd be up on other ones as well. You just need to search them by their Japanese name.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://mikarysa.livejournal.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Nathye
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : my home xD

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 pm

I think it would be nice if SMS had a online reading site that way people wouldn't need to go to other sites... but maybe that would cause to much trouble and they also have a life so they probably wouldn't have time for it...
But well that's just my opinion after all Very Happy

_________________
No matter how DARK the night, somehow the SUN rises once again and all the shadows are chased away
Back to top Go down
aerysa
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 am

I think it'd be too much work since they'd have to find a host for it and everything... Not sure exactly how those online reader sites work. And it's not that difficult to find on the existing ones since they always have the title and the associated titles. At least on MangaFox which is what I usually read them on if I don't download. Which honestly, I do XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://mikarysa.livejournal.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 am

I think the Online Readers so far are enough.
SMS uses batoto.net mangafox.me and eventually tenmangas.com
At least i find their scanlations on those websites...

I think a separate online reader on the homepage is therefore not needed (own server, own domain). A link on the homepage to the online readers, which are hosting the uploadet scanlations with a permission like batoto.net, is a think to suggest.

Back to top Go down
Nathye
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : my home xD

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:35 am

aerysa wrote:
(...)At least on MangaFox which is what I usually read them on if I don't download. Which honestly, I do XD

Me too It has been a long time since I last read a HQ by smscans on a reader site... I just download them Very Happy

Yoshi wrote:
I think the Online Readers so far are enough.
SMS uses batoto.net mangafox.me and eventually tenmangas.com
At least i find their scanlations on those websites...

I think a separate online reader on the homepage is therefore not needed (own server, own domain). A link on the homepage to the online readers, which are hosting the uploadet scanlations with a permission like batoto.net, is a think to suggest.

I read in a post some time ago that they won't post links anywhere and there is someone uploading the releases to mangafox if you want to read more here is the topic...
http://smscans.fanbb.net/t133-welcome-to-our-new-forum#2110

_________________
No matter how DARK the night, somehow the SUN rises once again and all the shadows are chased away
Back to top Go down
aerysa
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 am

Exactly. Downloading is so much more convenient since I can read it any time I want! And don't have to wait for "load times" Very Happy

Nathye wrote:
I read in a post some time ago that they won't post links anywhere and there is someone uploading the releases to mangafox if you want to read more here is the topic...
http://smscans.fanbb.net/t133-welcome-to-our-new-forum#2110
I think that person is just the "official" uploader, but I've seen it uploaded to other places as well so someone else must be doing it? Or maybe it's just Duchess since I've seen her name tagged as the uploader many times.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://mikarysa.livejournal.com/
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 60
Location : Just West of the Equator

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 pm

If you go to MangaFox and use the Advanced Search and input:
For Genres:
Josei
Romance

And for Status:
Completed

You will get around 201 different Mangas most of which are Harlequins the others may also be interesting to read as they are Josei.

P.S.
1. Do not use Harlequin as a search word.
-----It will give you only two Harlequins
2. Most Harlequins are listed by their Japanese Title on MangaFox. You can use my previous post to compare the English and Japanese Titles. It confused me so I made the list because I have a bad memory.

-----English-Japanese Title List

Hope this helps

Back to top Go down
cocochips

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi

My Safari is outdated and sometimes I have a hard
time downloading, sometimes I can't download rar files.
I can only download zip files. I was wondering if you guys
can have an online reader in your site or upload
the manga to a manga reader site.

Thank you.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Can't read your manga   

Back to top Go down
 
Can't read your manga
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Manga read-through] Volume 1, act 3
» Mai-HiME: Manga or Anime?
» Favorite Arc of the manga?
» ShizNat in Mai-Otome Zwei Manga
» Is The Tsubasa Manga Still Available in English?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: Latest Releases & Project Synopses @ smscans.blogspot.com :: Questions/Suggestions-
Jump to: