BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Romance Anime suggestions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Romance Anime suggestions...   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorry if this has been posted before but I noticed this becoming a topic in chat. What anime would you recommend for the rommance addict?

My personal favorite is The story of Sainunkoku. So many hot guys to pick from.....and lots of different personalities....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Romance Anime suggestions...   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 am

Lol, when you said "old man", I just thought "older" in my head... I didn't imagine guys old enough to be my dad! So yeah, definitely ugh... *shudder* Definitely creepy to me.

But really, I'm not sure about anime, but I have seen other manga series like that! I can't remember the titles, and it hasn't got too far in terms of scanlations, but one of them had a 20-some main heroine and probably 50-some guy as the so-called hero... (Hasn't developed that far yet, so not sure! XD)

And another one where I read spoilers... (haha!) The main girl (late 20s) ends up with a guy in his 40s. That one doesn't seem AS bad. Actually still need to keep reading that one.

PostSubject: Re: Romance Anime suggestions...   Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:33 am

Another Saiunkoku Monogatari fan? Very Happy Yay!

Anyway, I watched and liked it too, and other romantic anime I like are...

Nodame Cantabile, Earl & Fairy, InuXBoku SS, Yamato Nadeshiko, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.
Back to top Go down
shngml

PostSubject: Re: Romance Anime suggestions...   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Romance anime huh? I agree with you about Saiunkoku Monogatari, I would also recommend The Pilot and the Princess (although the romance is not really develop, it is a good movie), Skip Beat, Special A, if you are not tired of it yet maybe Itazura na Kiss, and Basara (the anime did not get vary far though, I think just to volume 6 of the manga).
Back to top Go down
hammershoney315

PostSubject: Re: Romance Anime suggestions...   Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:21 am

This one is kind of old. 90s I think. Mayu Shinjo's Kaikan Phrase. I don't think it was ever released over here. The original manga was more heavily into the romance from the beginning. (Released over here as Sensual Phrase complete 18 volumes). The anime spends a lot of time on how the guys got together to form the band. The romance doesn't start until about halfway in. As usual they changed a lot of the storyline, but I enjoyed both the manga and the anime. The funniest change to me, and this is just a really tiny spoiler, was Sakuya and Aine's first meeting. In the anime, the band was fairly new, so when he almost ran over her, it was on his motorcycle. In the manga, he and the other band members were established idols, so he almost ran over her with his ferrari. The animation style is older and not nearly as good as the stuff today, but if you can get past that, it is definitely watchable. I absolutely recommend the manga. Especially if you are a Mayu Shinjo fan.
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Anime Recommendation    Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 am

I want a good anime to watch, the only anime i watch these days is Naruto, I need something else to add to it, but I've watch a lot of anime so if there're any new ones out there from 2012-2013 [that's when i gave up looking] plz suggest. My problems these days is that I really hate anime where the adults look like 10 yrs olds, it really puts me off Evil or Very Mad  I want something like Nana just without the tragedy,  I like these genres romantic --comedy / romantic-action / rom-act-com

please post suggestion if anything comes to mind

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down
charyamaya

PostSubject: Re: Romance Anime suggestions...   Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Well I have many many animes and mangas that is full of romance, first Hana Yori Dango, second Itazura Na Kiss, third Kaichou wa maid sama, Ouran Host Club, Marmalade Boy, Love Monster in manga, Hana to akuma (manga), Kamisama Hajimemashita, Notatsu Junki, Seiyuu Ka, and the list going and going, I hope that information is usefull to you, bon apetite...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance Anime suggestions...   

Back to top Go down

Romance Anime suggestions...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3