Let's do this~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cl0802
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Let's do this~   Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:34 am

Heya,

So it's been I think roughly about a week or two since I got this account, but due to my exams I wasn't exactly in the mood to properly introduce myself.
Nonetheless with only one exam left I figured it's about time I'd say hello properly.
Therefore hello everyone, I go by the name cl0802 here which initials are basically my chinese name: Chi-Ling. However I usually use a nickname aka Caged Lilly.
I am a student (which you already noticed ofcourse) and I am 21 years old.
I am really happy with the scanlation groups who make it possible for us ( who aren't capable of reading jp, ch or kr) to enjoy manga's. I think I chattered enough so far~
Again nice to meet you and I hope to get along with everyone ^^
Are there still questions you would like to ask? Feel free to message away, I love to talk (most of the time) =3

Chi-Ling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's do this~   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 am

cl0802 wrote:
Heya,

So it's been I think roughly about a week or two since I got this account, but due to my exams I wasn't exactly in the mood to properly introduce myself.
Nonetheless with only one exam left I figured it's about time I'd say hello properly.
Therefore hello everyone, I go by the name cl0802 here which initials are basically my chinese name: Chi-Ling. However I usually use a nickname aka Caged Lilly.
I am a student (which you already noticed ofcourse) and I am 21 years old.
I am really happy with the scanlation groups who make it possible for us ( who aren't capable of reading jp, ch or kr) to enjoy manga's. I think I chattered enough so far~
Again nice to meet you and I hope to get along with everyone ^^
Are there still questions you would like to ask? Feel free to message away, I love to talk (most of the time) =3

Chi-Ling

hope you did well in ur exams!! loved the intro...hello chi-ling welcome to the forum..feel free to enjoy posting here at the forums!!!
Back to top Go down

Let's do this~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: