Share | 

The Patient Nurse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Patient Nurse    Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 am

O I've really enjoyed working on this Harlequin, i want to know your opinion on it as well.
And if you haven't read the novel yet i really urge you to do so if you have time.

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I liked this Harlequin! The art was gorgeous and I found the heroine independent and hardworking (despite the handicaps of her illness). I definitely advise everyone to give it a try! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 am

Smile I was actually pleasantly surprised by the manga and the novel. I'm a little sad the manga couldn't have added a few other sweet moments found in the novel, but hey, things always get lost moving from one medium to another.
Back to top Go down
ddaredevil
Valued Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm

I read both love both equal. the novel has more info then the manga but both very nice. like kalekala about the sweet moments but they are great anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Patient Nurse   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Normally I love this mangaka's works due to her beautiful drawings. Unfortunately I'm quite disappointed with what she's done with the novel. The manga was too simplistic, and did not really capture the depth of the book. As it is, the heroine did not move away from Ramon's apartment, and actually remained there till their wedding.
Back to top Go down
moon-2012
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: The Patient Nurse   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:07 pm

This Manga is one of my Favorites, I liked the Patient, Hard working female character, but was pissed at the Male one tongue 
Back to top Go down
jadegreentiger

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm

I need to read the novel. I liked the heroine, but not so much the guy. I may have been more more sympathetic towards the hero if I read the novel. He was so harsh to her and then they fall in love. I'm not sure if I would be that forgiving, especially if her turned others against her.
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:05 am

jadegreentiger wrote:
I need to read the novel.  I liked the heroine, but not so much the guy.  I may have been more more sympathetic towards the hero if I read the novel.  He was so harsh to her and then they fall in love.  I'm not sure if I would be that forgiving, especially if her turned others against her.

The Novel goes into more details, Ramon isn't that bad to be honest I can't say the same about her Uncle and Aunty though, they're awful ppl, idk why some ppl think it's ok to treat other ppl children like dirt just because they aren't theirs, someday you might not be around and you'd want someone to take care of your child, to give them parental love. It's always ppl like this who forget that KARMA IS A BITCH and what goes around come around:cry: 

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down
romance20
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I read the manga and it was so good , I had to read the novel and it was good too, both were wonderful in their own way and i loved them both!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
almondpuddingchan

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:06 am

I love this novel, but Ramon was such a jerk. i mean he even said that had he known that the patient was her, he wouldnt have operated Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Patient Nurse    

Back to top Go down

The Patient Nurse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1