Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

I'd really like to see Noblesse, i love the occasional comedies especially with Rai, he makes me laugh so much Laughing , as an anime, though I'm worried they might screw it up>_<
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm with you on Dengeki Daisy. I really love Teru and Kurosaki!!!! Their developing relationship plus the bit of mystery keeps you hooked.
Back to top Go down
ac10

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm

I'd like to see Hapi Mari and Koukou Debut to be turned into anime. I love how the romance between Hokuto and Chiwa blossomed and I think it'd be nice to see it in anime. The same goes for Yoh and Haruna. Smile Oh, Good Morning Call would also be nice. I saw an OVA for GMC, though for me, the voice of Nao didn't fit the character...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 am

I really want to see akuma to love song and dengeki daisy as anime.. I love the characters in both manga.
Back to top Go down
roranda

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 am

I'd love to see Angel Diary, and HanaKimi in anime version!
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 am

One that I'm reading now that would be suuuper adorable is Gakuen Babysitters! It'd be so fun to see the toddlers running around animated style.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:42 pm

cheers Me too i'd love to see Noblesse turn into anime. And Lost In London too. The list is sooooo long to choose. Who knows? Might wait and see if it happens soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Me too. I hope to see Dengeki Daisy and Hapi Mari as an anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:00 am

I would be really happy if
    usotsuki lily
    crazy girl shin bia
    hana to akuma

and all harlequins
became animes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm

I would like to see Kubera and Tower of God as an anime. I love Leez and Asha's relationship and Agni is just plain awesome. I think two really action-packed series to turn into an anime would be Girls of the Wild's and Green Boy. Noblesse still takes the cake though because the plot is more developed and the characters have more depth to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm

I would like to see Noblesse, Tower of God, Girls of the Wild's get an anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

I'm in agreement with everyone. Dengeki Daisy would be awesome as an anime!
It has a pretty unique plot, guys and girls alike would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
IasaSinni
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Duchess wrote:
I'd really like to see Noblesse, i love the occasional comedies especially with Rai, he makes me laugh so much Laughing , as an anime, though I'm worried they might screw it up>_<

In complete agreement Duchess.

I would also like to see:
Lessa
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Ten no Ryuu Chi no Sakura
Wedding Season
Red River
Again!
Ocha Nigosu
Back to top Go down
http://forum.imperfekt-industrees.com/index.php
Mana89

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Rolling Eyes siiiigh all the great manga get overlooked and the ok ones get animes and then they don't even make good animes half the time so frustrating
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 am

Mana89 wrote:
Rolling Eyes siiiigh all the great manga get overlooked and the ok ones get animes and then they don't even make good animes half the time so frustrating
That's really true! Not ALWAYS the case, but in general, it holds true. Though, I'm not complaining too much. I would hate it if they took my favourite series and butchered it the process of turning it into an anime. There are a few recent manga to anime series that I'm happy with, but they're not romance series Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:58 am

I'd like to see Gung, Ld-K, Tail of the moon and many others!
Back to top Go down
hammershoney315

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:49 pm

I would like to see them do Black Bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 pm

I like to act like a cynic - but honestly - quite a lot of manga are animeworthy to me!

Miriam - same old manga style as Georgie and the couple is oh-so-sweet and the setting oh-so-western-adventurous. I totally fell in love with it. It has only 7 volumes thus the anime wouldn't be have to be that long (maybe around 13 episodes). It would be something new too, I've never seen a romantic western anime before.

Absolute Witch - this is by no stretch a master piece, yet I totally like this manhwa. Especially the wit and the fantasy setting. This is furthermore also in the oh-so-sweet-couple category, though I got quite annoyed at the oh-he-gotta-be-handsome mindset of the heroine.

Scarlet Palace - once it started to pick up pace (in the latest chapter/s) I started to think that it would make an awesome court drama anime.

The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor - Despite for the sudden and odd ending I'd really love to watch a short OVA (maybe 3 episodes) about this. (If they're gonna screw up the personalities and relationships I'm gonna hurl something.)

Psyren - I'm quite surprised this is not an anime yet, it's one of the more mature shounen I truly enjoyed. It even got licensed in a few other countries outside Japan (like Germany).

7Seeds - an awesome survival manga in shoujo style, though it's defintely seinen/shounen content. Very tragic too. Some anime company messed up Basara by the same author, so if this ever gets animated it better be good. After getting over all the POV changes in 7Seeds I like it more than Basara now.

Saver - the best action/fantasy genderbender I've seen in a while. Quite Mary-sueish but enjoyable nontheless.

Petshop of Horrors - damn you, follow the plot to the bitter end ._. That OVA hardly reflected the actual manga series.

That's it x'D
Back to top Go down
scanny
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm

I think Usotsuki Lily wouldn't be bad, cuz it's extremely funny, same for Oresama Teacher ^^
Akuma to Love Song would also be great, cuz the girl is singing and I'd really love to hear her sing and not 'just' read about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Korg

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 pm

I'd definitely like to see a Noblesse anime, however unlikely that may be.
Back to top Go down
junji0905
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 am

ANATOLIA STORY! It's complete. That says it all. farao 
Back to top Go down
shngml

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 am

I mean I don't know if this is over rated, but I always thought they made Hana Kimi a anime. I guess I wouldn't mind if there was a anime. I also wouldn't mind if Nise Koi got turn into a anime also.
Back to top Go down
puniet

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:32 pm

I agree with everyone who's suggested Dengeki Daisy and Noblesse, and particularly Until Death Us Do Part. It's one of the only action series I've ever read that doesn't talk itself to death. I'd also recommend Kanata Kara, and I could use a second season of Hatenkou Yugi, or better yet a remake that actually followed the plot of the manga instead of being randomly episodic.
Back to top Go down
amayahime

PostSubject: Aanime... To be or not to be...?   Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:19 pm

I would want The One, Red River (aka Anatolia Story), and W Juliet. I would also accept any other stories by these authors to be made into an anime.

The One is a manga I am still currently reading but it is awesome. The rest are great too and they are already finished. I'm just scared on how they will end them. They all seem to be animes with potential to have multiple seasons. Most animes only have one. It would make me sad.
scratch 
Back to top Go down
hammershoney315

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 am

I would love to see Midnight Secretary as an anime. Kyohei is so hot. And he isn't 'sparkly'! No sexy vampire should ever be 'sparkly'.
Back to top Go down
roranda

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

I'd like W Juliet, The One, Angel Diary (I love this one).

Also I'd like to see Parfait Tic and HanaKimi...they already made a live action
but I think that an anime will be great too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   

Back to top Go down

Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next