Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

I'd really like to see Noblesse, i love the occasional comedies especially with Rai, he makes me laugh so much Laughing , as an anime, though I'm worried they might screw it up>_<
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
casandra30

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 pm

I agree with From Far Away (Kanata Kara). It's a really good one that I think would work well in anime though I doubt it will be done since it's older and nothing has happened yet : (. I also agree with Midnight Secretary. Only because I loved the manga... though I tend to find Manga that have some action or adventure are better when changed into Anime... in general though there are always exceptions to that rule. I'd like to also add a few more.

Gangsta. I really liked that one a ton and now that it's licensed there is a possibility... Though it's being released super slow. : ( I ignored it for a while simply because it's name was a turn off to me but I ended up really liking it. Though I tend to like the dark kinds like this one more than some.

Abide in the Wind - I wish I could read more than the first 10 chapters. : ( the art is amazing and I keep up to date on Naver even though I cannot read it. A little more light and cute than I usually read but I like all sorts of things and really think it could make a good anime if done well.

oh and one more thing. I posted before about a year ago with my old account that I thought the breaker would make a good anime. Now I think it would be boring unless they found a way to just stick to the original. The breaker New waves is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Claraviolet

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat May 31, 2014 2:53 am

I like Bleach manga  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
http://onepieceforum.net/
girlflower

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Most of all Hana Kimi, Sora Wa Akai Kawa No Hotori [Red River] [Anatolia Story], Ouke No Monshou [Daughter Of The Nile], Love So Life & Gakuen Babysitters [School Babysitters]
Back to top Go down
minun07

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:33 am

Leaving Forum, removing posts

Last edited by minun07 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arandomperson

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:05 am

Love So Life! The twins are sooooo cute! Also Hibi ChouChou. The main characters are so adorable when they interact.
Back to top Go down
kaz

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Totally agree with Dengeki Daisy and more Skip Beat. Love So Life, Gakuen Babysitters and Faster Than a Kiss would all be adorable as well.
A manhwa I'd love to see animated would be You're So Cool, but I doubt it will ever happen...
Back to top Go down
thtaznshorty
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 pm

I would like the see an anime of 1/2 Prince. It would be pretty cool with all the action that is happening in each chapters. Also for Love so Life, V.B. Rose and Girls of the Wild's.
Back to top Go down
kaz

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Can't believe I didn't think of VB Rose! It's one of the series I was collecting when Tokyopop died... Still hoping another company will publish the last couple of volumes of this and "I Hate You More Than Anyone" in English. Love to see all of Banri Hidaka's manga as anime.
Back to top Go down
olinatasha
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:04 am

I would love to see Until Death Do Us Part and Ubel Blatt both turned into anime. I would also love to see Bride of the Water God done, which I could also see as a live action too. I'd be picky if it were a live action movie, though; it would have to be done with a lot of cool special effects and high quality production.
Back to top Go down
lala-chan

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:14 am

I like manhwa from HWANG Mi-Ri, it could be great if they were anime ! My favourite manhwa from her has a lot of action, love and are funny !
Back to top Go down
Ghostio

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 am

kaz wrote:
Totally agree with Dengeki Daisy and more Skip Beat. Love So Life, Gakuen Babysitters and Faster Than a Kiss would all be adorable as well.
A manhwa I'd love to see animated would be You're So Cool, but I doubt it will ever happen...

AWW Dengeki Daisy would be amazing! I was kind of thinking of The One, but I like to laugh, and Dengeki Daisy I think has all the qualities in it to become a good anime.
Back to top Go down
tearbunny

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:08 pm

I really would like Kanata Kara (From Far Away) by Hikawa Kyoko to be an anime. It's an older manga (serialization finished in 2001) but it has so many good elements to the story. There is plenty of action, as well as the adventure across a new land. But it also has small comedic moments woven throughout, it's very tasteful. The fact that the author makes it so that Noriko (MC) has to learn a new language from scratch is really nice.
If you haven't yet read this, I highly recommend it. I am still hoping it can be made into an anime Razz
Back to top Go down
mochapanda

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:22 pm

I would like Tribe x or Moss manhwa to be animated xxx that would be good x noblesse is good too x
Back to top Go down
tearbunny

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

I also highly agree with getting an until death do us part anime! I forgot about it. I already thought of a good voice actor for mamoru (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?   

Back to top Go down

Which Manhwa/Manga would you like to turn to anime?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3