Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hi there   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:26 am

study This is slightly belated but I am new here its nice to meet all of you. I guess at one point I signed up and didn't actually do more than that so i had a hard time figuring out how to get back on, but I found out that I used a different username than I do usually so I was finally able to get back on.

My name is casandra as my username implies, I am 29 and am a single mother of 2 sons. Honestly speaking I am addicted to Josei Romance so I am a big fan of almost all the harlequin scans that are put out here. As a person I am kinda Jaded about romance but I still love reading romance novels and comics. I know that's kinda odd but oh well, that's just me.

Well I look forward to talking with some of you. Thank you for having me Exclamation
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Hi there   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 am

Hello casandra! Welcome to the forum Smile

hehe, all of us here are addicted to josei romance or else we wouldn't be here for the HQ mangas! Razz S'all good~ And it's suuuper easy to enjoy all the romance novels/comics because we know it's definitely not like that in real life... Let's us hold on to that romantic nature of ours with hopes and dreams ^^

Hi there
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: