Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi from Ehgi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hi from Ehgi!   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie and I'm 21 years old from New York state. I work as a Korean linguist and I'm fluent in both English and Korean but my first language is English. Currently I'm in Korea till May, but I will be home for Christmas with my husband (I'm also happily married going on 2 years.)

Its nice to meet you all!

I have a dog (Onyx), a cat (Meow Meow >> don't judge me) and a bunny (Winston). My favorite comic (manga,manwha, what ever you care to call it but in the end they ALL mean comic!) is Bride Of The Water God and my favorite anime has always been Elfen Lied. My favorite movie is Pan's Labyrinth and my favorite band if She Wants Revenge. Lastly, for anyone who didn't notice, my favorite color is purple.

Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Ehgi!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Ehgi wrote:
Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie and I'm 21 years old from New York state. I work as a Korean linguist and I'm fluent in both English and Korean but my first language is English. Currently I'm in Korea till May, but I will be home for Christmas with my husband (I'm also happily married going on 2 years.)

Its nice to meet you all!

I have a dog (Onyx), a cat (Meow Meow >> don't judge me) and a bunny (Winston). My favorite comic (manga,manwha, what ever you care to call it but in the end they ALL mean comic!) is Bride Of The Water God and my favorite anime has always been Elfen Lied. My favorite movie is Pan's Labyrinth and my favorite band if She Wants Revenge. Lastly, for anyone who didn't notice, my favorite color is purple.

Welcome to the forum Stephani
Back to top Go down

Hi from Ehgi!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: