Recruiting Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Recruiting Team   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 am

Hi I've been awol for a while, this is because I'm working 60 hours a week so and I'm by myself atm, a few people have volunteered but again I'm tired when i get home so I haven't had the chance to give them details on how things work, So I'm recruiting a team;

Harlequin Manga Team: I need 3 people who will capture images of the harlequin mangas, the site I purchase the manga from is online reading only, so you'll need to capture the images and send them to me for release

Cleaning Team: I'll need a leader preferably someone with a cleaning a experience because the leader will be in charger of new recruit, checking their work and also giving out work.

Image Editor: I'll need a leader for this team as well, you'll collaborate with the cleaning team most of the time, just like the harlequin team there are some raws that's can't be downloaded especially the webtoon projects, some are online only, so we normally need a copy for the translators and the cleaners

Translators Team: I need Korean, Japanese, and Chinese Translators, again I'll appoint a leader for each language so we can work on releasing more chapters of one project per month

Typesetter: I'm still in charge of typesetting so anyone interested please take the test and send it to me via e-mail

Scan providers: We need scans for Beautiful Guy and Suspicious Scandal, if you know where to find the raws please contact me

P.S No ones get paid for what we do at SMS, so If anyone is interested and would like to volunterr please e-mail smscans@gmail.com and please we'll need reliable people for these job, only apply if you'll in in for the long haul.

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions

Last edited by Duchess on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
crisvinci
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 am

oh guys although I love your site I've been in a plave with no internet since Dicember... sorry but I've njust arrived... please, don't delete me! Sad

Cris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Don't delete me either   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 am

Hi!

Haven't posted in forever, but with the exams and everything, I didn't have much to share:)
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 pm

anaxarete2 wrote:
Hi!

Haven't posted in forever, but with the exams and everything, I didn't have much to share:)

hi i'm a new moderator here Smile
we have a passing quota here at smscans so you better pass all your exams or else... Twisted Evil just kidding Very Happy
regarding exams, please please please pass it for your sake as well as to be able to post any new thread of topic (with regards to the rules of course). you can tell us you've passed your exams just so you can post a new one here so we won't delete your account Smile

anyways, best of luck with your exams and keep posting!! ^^

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: harlequin lovers   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:47 pm

such a great workkk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

i enjoy reading the harequin
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

neelan11 wrote:
i enjoy reading the harequin

me too! but i think you posted this in a different topic though Smile

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 am

I also hope you don't delete my account ^^ I really like this forum... but right now it's really hard to come by so often as I used to... School takes all the time and I barely have time for myself so I can't come when I want to :s

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

i won't do that! because... well because i know how busy school can be (i'm a university student myself and i'm very busy due to my graduating status and all research stuff study study )

i just hope you can post once in a while (meaningful stuff, and no pressure!) so the admin won't take notice...

again, no pressure Smile
good luck on your studies!
may the force of shojo manhwa be with you!!!!!!!! Very Happy bounce

lol!

afro
Back to top Go down
gatobus
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:12 am

I've got my psycology degree this february; so I ,also, understand all busy students. sunny but I'm hooked on Harlequin comics and I have two children...
The day before one of my exams I was reading one of them geek and after my "pause" I returned to my study study , and I passed my exam with a B (I'm not sure about the number, maybe between 8 and 9?) I'm good in the things I like/love. cat
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 am

Well thanks for the advise @rayghiemay Very Happy
I am also a university student, right now I am kind of on holidays for a few days, but after this It will be non-stop till June... study
Yes I got what you mean @gatobus sometimes taking a break and read something is really nice to just relax ^^ But I try to avoid that since when I start it's really hard to stop silent

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm

I also did not post for eon years, I love the harlequins you translate very much I never missed to read one such work till today, I will be more activ from know on.
I really have respect for your hard work, hope you will also have fun and continue this forum. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:00 pm

My account has deleted I just registered again... Thank you for providing great mangas to read...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yahhhhh   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 am

Well I would post more often if new harlequins were done up Razz Ill try but school is important no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just re-registered   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:15 pm

You guys are my go to for Harlequin's so please don't delete my account!

P.S. Passed my Mid-Terms! (Excited)
Back to top Go down
jumpin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

thanks for letting me back. I love harlequin, some of the scans here I have the novels. So glad to be back
Back to top Go down
samira01
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Hello everyone, I am so glad to receive the email about my inactive account. I am posting right now to keep me active however I do not have computer and it is hard to use internet at work so I would do whatever is necessary to keep me active.
Take care everyone

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm

I will admit I just forgot my password for awhile and got a promotion to a full time position so I haven't been reading nearly as much manga as I used to or even as much as I want to. Thanks for the reminder that there is pure awesome waiting at home for me after super long days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks for the notice. Sorry for being lazy at writing (I have to use a dictionary Embarassed ...and not enough time), but I'll try do better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: harlequin comics   Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

i like to read harlequin comics. it bring happy for me and everyone
Back to top Go down
kristinvs
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Fri May 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Please don't delete me! I'm new here, but I also am in grad school which has currently taken over my life T_T

I love reading the harlequin manga! They are my guilty pleasure during rare breaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 am

PLEASE DON'T DEACTIVATE ME!!! Crying or Very sad I love this forum sooooo much I am really grateful for all your work I know how demanding real life can be but all of you still take time to dedicate yourself for us thank you so much xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ignorant one   Sat May 11, 2013 5:08 pm

sorry didnt know there were requirements to not be deleted.. ok. so its 3 posts a month on the forums.. cool cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Please don't delete me! I love reading harlequin manga so much and I'm very grateful for all of your hardwork.

Sorry for being lazy at posting. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Strawberry09
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   Sun May 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Dear Duchess,

Prior to your server move I had accumulated a number of posts and have also introduced myself. I did not say anything before for it did not seem as important/ So now I ask - do I have to introduce myself again and start from scratch? I am just asking because I do not want my account to be deactivated.

Thanks for your help.

Strawberry09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Team   

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next