Antarctica
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
aerysa

PostSubject: Where Are You?   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hm... I'm surprised we didn't have a poll for this earlier. Since we're connected by the internet, I'm sure we're all located in many different countries across the world. It'd be interested to see where everyone is.

Unfortunately, to list all the countries of the world would be... Crazy Laughing So I'll settle for continent. If you're comfortable with it, you can name your country in your reply, but at least your answer to the poll would be nice.

As for me, I'm located in North America - Canada ^^

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:42 pm

WOW, So little people from South America. Oh, well, I live right now in South America-Venezuela. I used to live in the US but got to moved back here. ^______^. It is nice to see that there is a lot of people from around the world in this forum ^______^
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm

agua wrote:
WOW, So little people from South America. Oh, well, I live right now in South America-Venezuela. I used to live in the US but got to moved back here. ^______^. It is nice to see that there is a lot of people from around the world in this forum ^______^

it is, isn't it? Sometimes you can't tell because everyone's using English and it's typed too. But I liked that most of us are from so many different places
Back to top Go down
nippergryph2

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 am

[quote="swedesamurai"]
casandra29 wrote:
aerysa wrote:
As for me, I'm located in North America - Canada ^^

In Germany I live south of Stuttgart. [/i][/color]

I've passed through Stuttgart's HBF. I stayed in Tuttlingen when I went to the Southside Festival. The area is beautiful over there. I hope I can go back one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 am

Wow lots of people in North US and Europe! As for me I'm an Asian in the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Right now...   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 pm

I am an American normally located in California or Washington state but for the past 7 months I have been living in Japan. Which is pretty comfortable to live in and I am not looking forward to returning home. Why do college students have to be so stinking poor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm

@Danda@ wrote:
I'm from Italy, country of pasta and art Smile

Italy? Where in Italy if I may ask? I recently had a friend move to Italy for work. I would love to visit because I have to admit I am a fan of Italian pasta and art. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 am

Northeast, USA!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 am

nippergryph2 wrote:
swedesamurai wrote:

In Germany I live south of Stuttgart.

I've passed through Stuttgart's HBF. I stayed in Tuttlingen when I went to the Southside Festival. The area is beautiful over there. I hope I can go back one day.

My significant other comes from Spaichingen about 2 dorfs (15 minutes) from Tuttlingen. I myself live in a outlying town southwest of Stuttgart. Needless to say I travel the whole of South west Germany quite often, so if it's a place in Baden-Württemberg I've probably at least driven through it.

@Danda@ wrote:
I'm from Italy, country of pasta and art Smile

Italy is by far my most favourite place in Europe to visit. I've been all over the country but for me Tuscany is the region I've enjoyed the most-The food-wine atmosphere of the landscape it is just so cool. The people are also really nice. Yep, it's decided next month I'm taking a week off and driving down ....yup yup.

P.S.
Now you know why I live in Germany. It's right in the middle and I can travel just about everywhere by car. (Big Carbon Footprint but as you see from my age I'm a Dinosaur)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Umm yeah you can just insert some yellow brick road and todo jokes here. But in my defense when we came back from Spain we weren't supposed to be stationed here. And twenty years later I still haven't escaped but at least I have plenty of anime conventions around me now.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am

mokona wrote:
Umm yeah you can just insert some yellow brick road and todo jokes here. But in my defense when we came back from Spain we weren't supposed to be stationed here. And twenty years later I still haven't escaped but at least I have plenty of anime conventions around me now.

Hey, there's a manga called Toto anyway. It's loosely based on the Wizard of Oz, so why not go look it up? It's always better to see things in a good light Wink after all, you spent some time in another country. Not many people can say the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 am

I'm from a small country in Europe from Hungary Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:10 pm

i live in California, but the city i live has a terrible weather.
especially in the summer. Bakersfield. i hate it so much that
the rotten attitude of the people make the air stink.
Back to top Go down
agnete112

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 pm

hi all, i live in Lithuania.
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:39 am

Well as for me I am Brazilian and Portuguese Very Happy the first from both I believe ^^

Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:56 am

I'm from France ^^! But soon I'll be in the US for work ^^!
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:59 am

it's amazing how many different countries and different persons can have a interest in common Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

I live in the Philippines. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com
asiangurlie87
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:51 pm

I live in Florida known as the sunshine state. All we have here in this state is hot, humid, and raining weather with very short winter breeze months. Good thing about this state is we don't have to shove no snow during winter which also means no fun. On Christmas month, which we don't even feel like Christmas because there is no snow at all. Any holiday is just like any other day here with no holiday spirit whatsoever. In Florida, there was only one time snow and it was back in the 1987. It is more for like people that enjoy peace and calm environment such as the retirement people. I don't even know why I am here. It is so boring!!
Back to top Go down
diana64331

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:39 pm

i live in North America, Canada study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: *how i understand it*   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 am

Here we can write what it´s like around the world and as we all - probably - have already seen, it is really nice to read about it.

I´m from Estonia...
(Where is it? The quick nation-specific/characteristic answer would be: oh, it´s in Northeastern Europe near Finland - and maybe Sweden. And maybe sth about the Baltic Sea too but not a word about Russia. Russia is cool from the distance, it has magic, I wouldn´t like to live there.)

Eastern Europeans are usually quite tongue-tied about this subject. We have kind of a complex about it and no one cares anyway: there are far more exotic places and influential areas. (Manga-lands for example.) Here is the former USSR, its "lackeys" and everything... Previous Lithuanian and Hungarian comments might illustrate it (if their kind authors allow). Also, where I live we are taught to act wary and reserved or just used to doing that.

(THE MOST) Generally, here we have lots of trees, more women than men, swamps, cold snowy winters (at least when I was in kindergarten and middle school), almost no Asians or Africans, most people are (naturally) potato-peel blond, no such thing as Estonian genotype (although Russians are visually distinguishable), a non-Indo-European language, and my country has ~1,3 million citizens*. But you already knew it.
And we don´t live in stone age, even Eesti or Estonia isn´t originally Estonian.

In addition, Eduard Von Bock is - I think - German.

* it means that the community is so small that it´s awfully easy to embarrass yourself (by being too/very open about yourself) (it is possible that after a month some of my countrymen has me tracked down IRL, on the street) Stupid me!
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:42 pm

wow... The only thing I know about Estonia is that it was once mentioned in one of the Harlequins... But it's really cool that we have so many different people from everywhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fourmurasame

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:50 pm

OK... I born in Arizona, Phoenix, but I've been livin in Mexico most time.
Wow is very interesting, there are some people from Asia and Europe! Sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Well, I believe that I am a little bit everywhere depending on how the political situation evolves. I mean, nowadays I am mostly in whatever country my imagination takes me. Imaginationland that is, without the terrorists bombing it, thank you very much.
In the last few years of my life I have lived in Yugoslavia, Austria, Germany, Canada ... and am still stuck in Canada.
However, in the next few years I might end up being in Papua New Guinea if ever I succeed in getting a new identity and disappearing from my everyday life of boring student and romance-addict.
Back to top Go down
Veramonte
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Asia here   Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I'm from Asia Smile

Born and raised in Asia. However I'm not a Chinese, Korean, or Japanese.
It's a developing country and very much looked down upon, so I'm not going to name my country Razz 
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:23 am

Veramonte wrote:
I'm from Asia Smile

Born and raised in Asia. However I'm not a Chinese, Korean, or Japanese.
It's a developing country and very much looked down upon, so I'm not going to name my country Razz 
I'm an Asian in Asia too. My country's been in the news (for all the wrong reasons) quite a bit recently... But still, you have to be proud of your home country. After all, there's no place like home Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Where Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: General-
Jump to: