Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My fave so far

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My fave so far   Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:09 pm

I really enjoyed Cinderella No Kake as well!! I would also love to marry a guy who would would play with water guns even when we get old!! Seriously, marrying you best guy friend is like marrying the perfect husband. You can always laugh and be yourself. I is jealous!!! >.< why can't I get a cool boyfriend too!!
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 am

well, finding the perfect guy is like finding another best friend, if you ask me. After all, if I intend to spend the rest of my life together with him, he had better be my better half Wink Until then, let me enjoy my freedom Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm

My favorite Harlequin on this site is:
One night with the tycoon - I really liked this one. I know it sounds weird but I cannot really put my finger on why I like this one more than other harlequin's with the same basic outline (rich man pretends with normal woman) but I have read this one many times and never have tired of it. There is something unique about it. I also like both characters personalities.

My favorite other one is:
Diamond Life - I know you are still putting this one out but I really like it a lot. The people who made this are really talented. I thinks it's pretty original.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:37 pm

silvery wrote:
well, finding the perfect guy is like finding another best friend, if you ask me. After all, if I intend to spend the rest of my life together with him, he had better be my better half Wink Until then, let me enjoy my freedom Laughing
haha! I'm with you on that one!! It's funny because a lot of friends are dating/engaged or whatever, but there's just as many who are single. And us single girls get to have fun in our freedom - ladies' nights and trips and all that. Things that you can't do when you have a boyfriend/husband to consider Razz

As for faves, for HQ manga mine is still Cinderella no Kake! That one was just so cute and the dynamics between the hero and heroine just didn't have that trashy feel that a lot of the other ones give me. They were best friends for the longest time before they realized their love/interest in each other was on that next level.

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

silvery wrote:

True, I also feel that way. I want to be one of the couples who still do stupid stuff like water fights even when I am old! Now to complete my pan I need to get me a sexy best friend Wink
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:01 am

Arian_Mikki wrote:
True, I also feel that way. I want to be one of the couples who still do stupid stuff like water fights even when I am old! Now to complete my pan I need to get me a sexy best friend Wink
haha, but doing "stupid stuff" like that is what makes life exciting I think. Just because you're old, it doesn't mean you're not allowed to have fun!!

Good luck with your plan Laughing

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 am

aerysa wrote:
silvery wrote:
haha! I'm with you on that one!! It's funny because a lot of friends are dating/engaged or whatever, but there's just as many who are single. And us single girls get to have fun in our freedom - ladies' nights and trips and all that. Things that you can't do when you have a boyfriend/husband to consider Razz

As for faves, for HQ manga mine is still Cinderella no Kake! That one was just so cute and the dynamics between the hero and heroine just didn't have that trashy feel that a lot of the other ones give me. They were best friends for the longest time before they realized their love/interest in each other was on that next level.

Arian_Miki wrote:

I think that's why I envy one of my friends, she married the guy she had a crush on for the longest time (turns out he was the same) and they still behave like kids sometimes Very Happy Therefore I will not settle for less.

I also like Cinderella no Kake the most too. For all the same reasons Wink
Back to top Go down
Mana89

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Ahh I wish real life was like that get along great wit ur male best friend and get married in the end sigh that would be awesome I would be happy no complaints
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 am

silvery wrote:
aerysa wrote:
silvery wrote:
well, finding the perfect guy is like finding another best friend, if you ask me. After all, if I intend to spend the rest of my life together with him, he had better be my better half ;)Until then, let me enjoy my freedom Laughing

Arian_Miki wrote:

I think that's why I envy one of my friends, she married the guy she had a crush on for the longest time (turns out he was the same) and they still behave like kids sometimes :DTherefore I will not settle for less.

I also like Cinderella no Kake the most too. For all the same reasons Wink

Well, I've been with my significant partner going on 25 years now.  She is my best friend; the biggest hearted woman that I've ever met; the best lover I've ever had; my soulmate; my other half.  It was not love at first sight but it is a growing and developing love.  One that refines its self every day.

We were not childhood friends.  She is in fact 10 years younger than me.  We met  when I was in my early 30's.  She's not a fashion model - but she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen or met.  She has that quality to put the most angry and tormented person at easy.  She has more love in her than 10 people combined.

Even after all these years just looking at her in the living room make my heart beat faster.  Not to mention the delays in the bathroom when we're getting dressed-It always takes too much time because we get distracted. ( I'm wandering again)

We are this way because we are both passionate people...We have committed ourselves to each other and live passionately.  We talk....We share...We play...We each contribute 50/50 into our lives.  We coexist with and within each other. We joke and play like kids...we go out on dates - I other words I would not trade a second of time that I could have with her to do anything else.  I can't wait till work is over so I can be at home.  I can't wait to wake up and see her every morning.

I am one of the lucky ones and I thank God everyday for my Andi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fave so far   

Back to top Go down

My fave so far
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1