Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm

I used to be all about the contemporary romances, but I found that it was hard for me to tolerate many of the lead females. While I was doing a random search on Goodreads, for nothing in particular, I came across some western historical. I had read several before I one author caught my eye, Cheryl St. John. She is my absolute favorite in the western setting.

The first title I read by her was His Secondhand Wife (which could also be labeled as ‘tortured hero’):

Noah Cutter was a man of his word.
Scarred in body and soul, rancher, Noah didn’t consider himself fit company for anyone. But when his brother’s philandering finally caught up with him, honor dictated that Noah claim his brother’s widow as his own.

Noah was about the most intimidating man Katherine had ever seen. Yet though one man’s false promises had already dashed her dreams, she instinctively trusted this stranger. And Kate suspected she’d only be a fool this time if she didn’t take a chance on Noah for the sake of herself - and her unborn child.

I’m a fan of Cheryl St. John because her westerns have great plots and interesting dialogue. But what I appreciate most is that her female leads aren’t duplicated. She’s gives each woman a different personality and outlook. She writes some to be more independent while others are completely shy and reserved. You should really check her out and His Secondhand Wife is good place to start!

Have you got a hankering for contemporary romance, historical (western, regency), medieval…? Who’re some of your favorite authors in that category? Which author and title do you feel best represents you choice?
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I don't know why, but I've never been into contemporary romance. I've maybe read a handful of them at best. My favorite would be historical regencies!! I just love the glitz and glam of that world, with all the elaborate clothing, lords and ladies, etc. It really fills in that gap of reality versus fantasy. Like reading to suspend yourself from the mundane everyday... That sort of thing. Honestly, I have no idea how I got into it though. I just did Razz

Depends on what I'm looking for in terms of read, but a couple favorite authors are Anne Gracie and Marion Chesney.

Anne Gracie has really in-depth steamy stories that really transport you into the setting with her description and characters.

Marion Chesney has more... Tame stories I guess, but the characters are really fun and she writes some really good series. I was just on a binge of her books over the Christmas season Smile

I don't particularly like paranormal romance, but one series I really liked was Vegas Vampires by Erin McCarthy. The series covers your various types of heroines with the first one being your independent woman who doesn't need to rely on anyone. And just... Picked it up by chance at the library, but really enjoyed them.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 pm

I like historical romances. There are several different authors out there so I can't pick just one.
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm

That's the great thing about historicals!! They kind of make you wonder "Wouldn't it be cool to live in this town/era...?"

I just picked up The Perfect Rake by Anne Gracie! Have you ever read it? It's been sitting, waiting for me pick it up for about a month now Embarassed . I've already read The Perfect Waltz and completely fell in love with Sebastian!

I've got to admit that I'm a bit of a Mary Balogh FANATIC cheers ! Lol! I've got just about everything she's ever done that's been put in ebook form. My favorite is her Dark Angel series, I especially loved Lord Carew's Bride and The Famous Heroine.

I know what you mean, Algenon. It's definitely hard to pick one author. I love historicals now, but I started out reading regular contemporary romance. Even after I had read a few historicals I wasn't completely hooked until I read one by a particular author.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm also a historical romance fan. Regency is my favourite era but I don't mind reading older pieces, where they use the Norman conquest as the setting. There's too many regency authors that I like, many of which was mentioned earlier.

As for Anne Gracie, aerysa shared most of her stories in the forum too. If you liked the Perfect series, try her Devil Riders too. I absolutely loved them.

Try Julia Quinn too, she's one of my favourites. I also liked Julie Garwood and Denise Domnings, but I only read a few of their works
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks silvery!! I just got The Stolen Princess by Anne Gracie to start with Very Happy! The only Julie Garwood work I own is The Prize, but I'll be looking for her from now on. I also have Mr. Cavendish I Presume by Julia Quinn. Though I don't have any of her other novels, as soon as I read her name I immediately remembered this one. Guess I'll be adding her name to my authors list as well Laughing.

If you're ever in the mood for something funny, you should really try Love Is Blind by Lynsay Sands!! This one had me literally laughing out out! Not to give the story away, but the the first scenes start when heroine actually sets an older beau's wig on fire during a date when she was holding a candle for him! OMG! This is a must read, for sure.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Stolen Princess is awesome!! I really like that one!! It has some of everything and I really like the characters in it. I haven't finished reading either of her series, but I have all the books. Honestly, I think all her writing is great (even if I haven't read it all). I can't remember which one I read first, probably the first one, of the Merridew Sisters and totally fell in love with her work. So after that, I started buying everything.

Yeah, I forgot about Mary Balogh! There are sooo many really popular historical romance authors. It's hard to read all of them.

Actually I started reading Love is Blind, but I never got around to finishing it. But yes, I remember the wig part! haha, it was funny. Another funny story is An Affair of Interest by Barbara Metzger. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Other names that people have shared as favorites are Candice Hern (I like her books too), Julia Quinn, Lisa Kleypas... I'm sure there's more. It's hard to remember everyone Laughing At least those names came up a lot in the sharing thread.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

During my random searching on the internet (more like hunting, really Razz) I've been coming across Lisa Kleypas frequently. The only novel I've got by her is Suddenly You, which I enjoyed.

There's this Listopia called Scars Are Sexy! At one time, just about every book I had gotten came from that list. Then I found Simply Love by Mary Balogh. This book was one of the best examples for why I love her books!

While I knew the hero was scarred somehow, I wasn't quite prepared for the extent Shocked. But even though he was so badly mangled, he left a great impression because of his lack of a perpetually sour disposition.

I've really want to start on the Bridgertons series, but wasn't sure how good it was. I happened to love Entwined by Emma Jensen. I don't have anything else by her though.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

jollychick wrote:
I've really want to start on the Bridgertons series, but wasn't sure how good it was. I happened to love Entwined by Emma Jensen. I don't have anything else by her though.
The one I have on computer for Emma Jensen is A Grand Design. I think we have some of her actual books down our (my sister and I) stash that got packed away in boxes during spring cleaning.

It can't remember if I've read any of her work, it's been so long XD

As for the Bridgerton series, everyone who read it from the forum has said positive things about it so it should be good. Personally haven't read any. I think silvery would know better.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 pm

I do. The Bridgertons was the first series I was actually induced into collecting the whole set (the others I borrowed from a rental store).

I read everything from Anne Gracie that aerysa shared. Both The Merridew Sisters and The Devil Riders are really good. I'm still holding out for a story about Marcus Wink

Mary Balogh has other stories that intertwine with the characters in Simply Love the other books are The Simply series(of course), The Bedwyns and the prequel to that One night for love and A Summer to remember. A Summer to remember features Syndam's brother Kit.

As for Julie Garwood, I've only ever read The Wedding but I remember it well because it was the first romance novel I'd ever read.
But there's too many books and so little time~ If I've read it before, I can offer my two cents so ask away Wink
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Thanks silvery, again, Razz ! I've been eyeballing Slightly Married series for some time, I must admit. I do own the four of novels in the Simply, but I've on read Simply Unforgettable and Simply Love. Now I've got to add A Summer to Remember to my to-read pile Wink!

I completely forgot about Mary Jo Putney Smile!! I seriously loved her story Veils of Silk, though I never got a chance to read any of the others in her Silk trilogy.

Any suggestions for a historical with a shy heroine? I mean actually shy, not passive-aggressive. I haven't come across one yet, but I've been looking for a change of pace with the female leads. I seriously need a break from feisty redheads, and the like Laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Lisa Kleypas is pretty awesome. She has quite a few titles in historical romance as well as contemporary ones. I like her Hathaways' series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Favority romance novel settings and authour   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:36 am

Favourite romance novel settings:
Marriage of convenience where the heroine loves the hero but believes that the hero is not in love with her. I find it exciting and heart-warming. I guess that's why I love reading them.

Favourtie author:
Lucy Monroe
I don't think any of her books are made are scanalated yet but I still love her anyways. She is one of the best Harlequin writer in my opinion and I just love her. I really hope that her manga(s) would get scanalated.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 am

silvery wrote:
I do. The Bridgertons was the first series I was actually induced into collecting the whole set (the others I borrowed from a rental store).

I read everything from Anne Gracie that aerysa shared. Both The Merridew Sisters and The Devil Riders are really good. I'm still holding out for a story about Marcus Wink
That's like me with Anne Gracie! I picked up her first book by chance since I had a gift card for the bookstore and I didn't regret it at all. Looks like your wish won't come true (yet?). If you check her website, her new book is coming out next month, but it's the first of a new series.

Speaking of series though, another good author in that historical department is Sally Mackenzie! She did the whole Naked Nobility series and I'm collecting her Duchess of Love series.

jollychick wrote:
Any suggestions for a historical with a shy heroine? I mean actually shy, not passive-aggressive. I haven't come across one yet, but I've been looking for a change of pace with the female leads. I seriously need a break from feisty redheads, and the like Laughing.
Have you read The Rake and the Wallflower by Allison Lane? Mary is pretty shy in this one, but by no means stupid. ATM, that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 am

Thanks for your suggestion, aerysa!! I just went and got The Rake and the Wallflower.

It's sounds very promising! It really seems to be a thin line between/naive and stupidity. The Obedient Bride was one of those books that really tested my patience. But then there are books like The Firebrand (western historical) that made me want to, as I've posted on a review site, snap my e-reader in half. She wasn't independent...I don't know what to call her Mad!!! Then she had the nerve to argue every point, even though he hadn't once been overbearing, after having got him fired from his job at the bank! But I digress... silent

I'm going to read the novel you suggested and I'll be looking for more by this author. If any other titles come to mind, please let me know. I don't want to accidentally purchase a book and end up ruining a perfectly good, ridiculously priced, piece of equipment.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 am

aerysa wrote:
silvery wrote:

That's like me with Anne Gracie! I picked up her first book by chance since I had a gift card for the bookstore and I didn't regret it at all. Looks like your wish won't come true (yet?). If you check her website, her new book is coming out next month, but it's the first of a new series.

Speaking of series though, another good author in that historical department is Sally Mackenzie! She did the whole Naked Nobility series and I'm collecting her Duchess of Love series.

Really? Too bad... I sort of felt for Marcus because he had to balance both duty to the family line and his regret at what his father did to Harry and Gabe... Even though he's such a proud man, he really was trying his best to breach the gap with his brothers (Who are also equally proud men Wink )

I agree about Sally McKenzie, but what I didn't like was how she sort of left the stories hanging. I sort of prefer an ending where we can sort of visualize the happy ending, even if it isn't implied. oh well, to each their own.

aerysa wrote:
jollychick wrote:
Have you read The Rake and the Wallflower by Allison Lane? Mary is pretty shy in this one, but by no means stupid. ATM, that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

I was going to suggest The rake and the wallflower too! Another that I can think of is Romancing Mr Bridgerton, book 4 of the Bridgerton series. Penelope spent the last 10 years being a wallflower (as you will read in the first three books) because she was shy. But when she met her Mr Right, watch her bloom! My favourite in the series.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 pm

jollychick wrote:
I'm going to read the novel you suggested and I'll be looking for more by this author. If any other titles come to mind, please let me know. I don't want to accidentally purchase a book and end up ruining a perfectly good, ridiculously priced, piece of equipment.
Alright... Then I do hope you'll enjoy it since I would want to cause ranting sessions and broken equipment. I think you'll like it though - she really is shy and not stupid Laughing

silvery wrote:
I agree about Sally McKenzie, but what I didn't like was how she sort of left the stories hanging. I sort of prefer an ending where we can sort of visualize the happy ending, even if it isn't implied. oh well, to each their own.
Oh really? Honestly I haven't gone through her Naked Nobility series. I was just basing it off of the Duchess of Love series (what's out so far). I liked it.

silvery wrote:
I was going to suggest The rake and the wallflower too! Another that I can think of is Romancing Mr Bridgerton, book 4 of the Bridgerton series. Penelope spent the last 10 years being a wallflower (as you will read in the first three books) because she was shy. But when she met her Mr Right, watch her bloom! My favourite in the series.
Great minds think alike!! I was the one who originally introduced that story Razz It seems really hard to find that type of personality for a historical setting. They tend to fall under the two extremes - beautiful debutante who has it all, or the poor merchant-class girl who somehow finds herself suddenly in elevated status... Well, I guess that's not ALL that it is, but somehow it seems like that at an overview glance. There has to be more than just two. We just probably haven't read it yet XD

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

aerysa wrote:
Alright... Then I do hope you'll enjoy it since I would want to cause ranting sessions and broken equipment. I think you'll like it though - she really is shy and not stupid Laughing

I really appreciate that, Very Happy. Granted, it wouldn't be the first time a heroine caused me to scream internally, but I'd like to avoid that whenever possible. I've already started The Rake and the Wallflower and it's great!! I can definitely relate with Mary and she really seems human... scratch, well, you know what I mean.

silvery wrote:

Well, seeing as how the Bridgerton series comes so highly recommended, I went and got the whole series (all 15 or so, Laughing). It's always great to see a shy H or h come out of their shell and develop as a character because of new found confidence. With all these new additions, my library is filling in nicely!
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Well, not sure if this interests anyone but I'll share this anyways. I was just looking at the author websites to plan ahead and see what new books are coming out Smile

The Autumn Bride by Anne Gracie
- Book 1 of A Chance Sisters Romance
- Release date of February 5th
- Anne Gracie is “always terrific,”* and now the award-winning author delivers a brand-new series about four young women on the verge of destitution—until a daring act changes their fortune and transforms each of them into a glowing bride…

Governess Abigail Chantry will do anything to save her sister and two dearest friends from destitution, even if it means breaking into an empty mansion in the hope of finding something to sell. Instead of treasures, though, she finds the owner, Lady Beatrice Davenham, bedridden and neglected. Appalled, Abby rousts Lady Beatrice's predatory servants and—with Lady Beatrice's eager cooperation—the four young ladies become her “nieces,” neatly eliminating the threat of disaster for all concerned!

It's the perfect situation, until Lady Beatrice’s dashing and arrogant nephew, Max, Lord Davenham, returns from the Orient—and discovers an impostor running his household…

A romantic entanglement was never the plan for these stubborn, passionate opponents—but falling in love may be as inevitable as the falling of autumn leaves...

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn
- Release date of April 2
- Once upon a time, a historical romance author created a family...

But not just any family. Eight brothers and sisters, assorted in-laws, sons and daughters, nieces and nephews, (not to mention an overweight corgi), plus an irrepressible matriarch who's a match for any of them... These are the Bridgertons: less a family than a force of nature. Through eight bestselling novels, readers laughed, cried, and fell in love. But they wanted more.

And so the readers asked the author...

What happened next? Does Simon ever read his father's letters? Do Francesca and Michael become parents? Who would win in a Pall Mall grudge match?

Does "The End" really have to be the end?

Now, with The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After, Julia Quinn delivers eight sexy, funny, and heartwarming "2nd epilogues," plus a bonus story about none other than the wise and witty Violet Bridgerton herself. So get to know the Bridgertons all over again—because Happily Ever After is a whole lot of fun.

The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn
- Release date of Autumn
- Book 3 of Smythe-Smith Quartet
- The Smythe-Smiths return, and it's Sarah's turn to fall in love… with Hugh!

Surprising Lord Jack by Sally Mackenzie
- Book 2 of Duchess of Love series
- Release date of March
- Unladylike behavior...

Frances Hadley has managed her family's estate for years. So why can't she request her own dowry? She'll have to go to London herself and knock some sense into the men interfering in her life. With the nonsense she's dealt with lately, though, there's no way she's going as a woman. A pair of breeches and a quick chop of her red curls, and she'll have much less to worry about...

Jack Valentine, third son of the famous Duchess of Love, is through being pursued by pushy young ladies. One particularly determined miss has run him out of his own house party. Luckily the inn has one bed left. Jack just has to share with a rather entertaining red-headed youth. Perhaps the two of them should ride to London together. It will make a pleasant escape from his mother's matchmaking melodrama!

The Proposal by Mary Balogh
- Book 1 of Survivor's Club series
- paperback edition, hardcover is out already
- This book is the story of Hugo Emes, Lord Trentham, who was awarded his title after an act of extraordinary bravery which also sent him spiraling downward in a massive nervous breakdown. His heroine is Gwen, Lady Muir, whose story readers have been long anticipating. The lame, widowed Gwen appears as a minor character in a number of previous books, including One Night for Love, A Summer to Remember, and several of the Slightly books.

The Suitor (tentative title) by Mary Balogh
- Introduction to second book of Survivor's Club series
- Release date of late September
- e-book novella
- The heroine appears in Chapter 1 of The Arrangement as a possible bride for the hero. In that book we get only his version of their meeting. In the novella we get hers, and it is a little different! The hero of the novella is the nephew and heir of the Duke of Stanbrook.

The Arrangement by Mary Balogh
- Book 2 of Survivor's Club series
- Release date of late October
- The Arrangement is Vincent Hunt, Viscount Darleigh's story. Some of you may remember that he is the Survivor who was blinded by a cannon blast when he was a seventeen-year-old officer. His heroine is Sophia Fry, a Cinderella-type character, who is living with her relatives when Vincent meets her but is not being well treated.

Stroke of Midnight by Olivia Drake
- Book 2 of Cinderella Sisterhood series
- Release date of June
- He’s no Prince Charming. She doesn’t own have a pumpkin coach. Sometimes love is nothing like a fairy tale; it’s even better…

IT’S NEVER TOO LATE

The infamous Laura Falkner has returned to London society in disguise. Determined to clear her father’s name, she becomes a companion to elderly Lady Josephine-only to learn the woman’s nephew is none other than Alexander Ross, the devilish Earl of Copley, the man Laura once loved with all her heart. The same man who’d accused her father of theft and forced them to flee England.

TO FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE

Alex has never forgotten Laura-or forgiven himself for letting her go. Today, Laura is as lovely-and stubborn-as ever, and her attempts at crime-solving are putting her in danger. The only way Alex can keep her safe is to marry her. But how can this notorious rake convince Laura that his heart is true…before the clock strikes twelve?

Lisa Kleypas has some new books coming out as well, but since they're from her contemporary series, I didn't bother to add that here. I'm only interested in historical ones, so what can I say? Razz

Candice Hern is working on a new book called The Social Climber but there are no tentative release dates at the moment.

And that's all the people I'm interested in... So yeah XD

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

Ohhh... Shocked. Nice list!!

The Autumn Bride, The Suitor, and The Arrangement sound fantastic. I've just started The Duke And I, so The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After is an obvious must! But I must admit that Surprising Lord Jack makes me shudder pale.

I've just finished The Rake and the Wallflower and all I can say is: WOW Surprised! It definitely gets a well-deserved score of 11/10! It really had me intrigued with it's slight mystery feel and kind of "who done it" atmosphere. Gray and Mary made a great couple as well. This was such a fun read! Thanks for the suggestion. Now, back to Simon and Daphne...
study
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Nooooo~ how am I going to wait for all these fantastic books? Well, I knew about Julia Quinn's soon to be released but Anne Gracie's are something else to look forward to. Laughing I had better get started on the Duchess of Love soon too Wink
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Has anyone read anything by Ruth Ann Nordin? I've seen her name a few times when going to my usual book store sites but none of her titles ring a bell.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 am

jollychick wrote:
Ohhh... Shocked. Nice list!!

The Autumn Bride, The Suitor, and The Arrangement sound fantastic. I've just started The Duke And I, so The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After is an obvious must! But I must admit that Surprising Lord Jack makes me shudder pale.

I've just finished The Rake and the Wallflower and all I can say is: WOW Surprised! It definitely gets a well-deserved score of 11/10! It really had me intrigued with it's slight mystery feel and kind of "who done it" atmosphere. Gray and Mary made a great couple as well. This was such a fun read! Thanks for the suggestion. Now, back to Simon and Daphne...
study
Waait... Why does Surprising Lord Jack make you shudder?!!

And yay for The Rake and the Wallflower! I know it got a few bad reviews, but really... I didn't understand why. The things that they were criticizing it for weren't even all that important...

Oh, and no, I'm not familiar with the name Ruth Ann Nordin. It's vaguely familiar-ish... But I definitely haven't read anything by her.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm

For me it'd be anythin' by the Brönte sisters, Jane Austen & Johanna Lindsey. I'm much more into hero not into (hate) heroine then so in love with her after story base. My most fave tho remains Wutherin' Heights. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

hmmm, I have yet to get into the classical romances... Maybe I'll reread Pride and Prejudice and see if I have a new outlook about it.

Ruth Ann Nordin? I'm not sure. When I was younger I read without finding out who the author was, so I may have read her books, but I really can't tell. It was a long time ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Romance Novel Setting and Author?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next