Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How did you pick your name for the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How did you pick your name for the forum?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I"ll go first. I picked my name from a book "Flowers for Algernon." It is one of my favorite books because of the message it sends. I shorten the name because when I played video games they usually only allowed seven letters so I dropped the "r" and decided to keep it for the forum.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your name for the forum?   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:53 pm

salamand wrote:
It was quite simple, since it is my chosen nickname from a long time ago. Basically I wanted to be called Salamandra, but it could not be fitted on a grain of rice (you know these rip of pendants, where they write your name on a grain of rice and put it in a glass vial filled with a coloured liquid and viola you have a necklace), so I ended up with only Salamand written on it and I like it in the end. My friends use an even shorter version, and call me simply Sal.
That's so cool XD But yeah, my real name would never fit on a rice. They're only so long... And they write sooo tiny. Shocked 

It's really cool to see everyone's different ways of coming up with a username, whether it's just something you like or something you made up.

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your name for the forum?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 pm

...How I got my name..that my friends is a great question, but the answer is very obscured in late nights studying, early morning classes, really random thoughts, a tendency to daydream, impulsive behavior, and an extreme love of food which somehow leads to history and mythology, which in turn leads to overactive imagination and procrastination and late nights studying that somehow consolidated into my name...in other words, I not so sure how I got my name though Mikki is a nickname from time spent in Japan since they had a hard time saying nikki and arian come from this Welsh Meaning:
The name Arian is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Arian is: Silver. Derived from Greek Arion, mythological magic horse born to Poseidon and Demeter. which as stated above all came from intense love of food

That is me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you pick your name for the forum?   

Back to top Go down

How did you pick your name for the forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2