Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Madamedeblurb manwha request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Madamedeblurb manwha request   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:48 pm

There is a really good manwha I-Ren by Aivan that had a following that was dropped after the original group changed names and site. Please consider reviving the project and continuing forward. I really miss the project and it was getting really interesting. A vampire, boy cross-dressing as a girl to save the girl he loves, a mysterious door with chains...who knows what lurks behind...and some comedy thrown in for fun! 5 chapters translated in english, the last one 579 days ago...three more chapters released with no translation except russian.

Last edited by madamedeblurb on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Madamedeblurb manwha request   Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Please read the rules and follow the proper formatting in regards to making requests, which can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Otherwise, we'll be forced to delete your thread.

PostSubject: Re: Madamedeblurb manwha request   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Sorry, all fixed now. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madamedeblurb manwha request   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am

madamedeblurb wrote:
There is a really good manwha I-Ren by Aivan that had a following that was dropped after the original group changed names and site. Please consider reviving the project and continuing forward. I really miss the project and it was getting really interesting. A vampire, boy cross-dressing as a girl to save the girl he loves, a mysterious door with chains...who knows what lurks behind...and some comedy thrown in for fun! 5 chapters translated in english, the last one 579 days ago...three more chapters released with no translation except russian.

Can you provide the link from manga updates links and raws[if you know where to find them]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madamedeblurb manwha request   

Back to top Go down

Madamedeblurb manwha request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1