Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:18 pm

So i have just watched a really awesome and oddball japanese film called Fish Story...and there he was....my asian love god...Kora Kengo..... palpitations aside...you really need to see him with long hair in Bandage....this is my male asian muse. He is a really good actor who seems to be upcoming in Japan...his latest role was a supporting role in Norwegian Wood. Now dish up who is yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Takuya Kimura   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Kimutaku of course! Okay maybe Lee Min Ho and Dennis Oh as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm not familiar with any of these actors at all... Embarassed But then again, I don't watch a lot of TV dramas/movies.

When I was watching J-dramas, I had a crush on Mokomichi Hayami though. hehe~ Dunno if I would say that I would want to date him, but I think he's cute Razz

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 pm

I watch quite a bit of KDramas. A lot of the time I find the male leads a bit on the feminine side, but the first one that I saw that I thought was actually a pretty hot guy was the actor who played Dokgo Jin in The Greatest Love. (often called Dorko Jin in the show : )
Aside from his looks the character he played was so funny and easy to love, probably part of the appeal.

Anyway- if you haven't seen its worth checking out. Not just for the hot actor!!! Very funny and cute. I also really like how they ended it.
A lot of the times I watch a drama I feel a bit let down, you get so into the story and then the ending feels rushed. This one leaves you feeling great when it ends.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Ok, So many images came to my mind, but I will just choose Yamashita Tomohisa, Lee Min Ho and Daniel Henney <3 ^_____^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Song Joong-ki. Miss him in the running man shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:59 pm

tuesday0936 wrote:

Lee Min Ho....Faith was awesome and made me wish I could travel in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: actor   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:47 am

I love watching k-Dramas and the first one I watched was Boys over Flowers.
Lee Minho was one of the main actors and he was amazing.
After that I watched more dramas in which he played since then I began to like him, I would say.
He is amazing. If I would date one actor it would be him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 am

Myy favs are Choi si won from korea and Mike he and Ming Dao from taiwan and Hayami Mokomichi form Japan so I would date with these guys If I ever had a chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 pm

I would say Yoon Kye Sang, who was also in "The Greatest Love," or No Min Woo, who starred in "Full House Take 2." Both their characters are really lovable. I love that they both can sing and act.
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Do married men count Embarassed?

I had to pause Hana Kimi when Mizushima Hiro (<---click it...you know you wanna!) was on the screen. You may know him from such Japanese shows as: Kamen Rider Kabuto, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Room of King, Tokyo Dogs, Beck (movie), Drop (movie), there are others, but I don't think it's necessary.

I'm such a fan....but he's married now, has been for the last 4 years. To be honest though, I thought he was hot a few years before he got married, so no harm done Wink.
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:49 pm

i'd go for bae yong joon and/or jay chou...i really really really like yong joon's mysterious smiles and jay chou's talent. (i'm a sucker for handsome and talented men) haha

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 pm

tuesday0936 wrote:

Lee Min Ho! I would go back in time with him any day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:57 pm

aerysa wrote:
I'm not familiar with any of these actors at all... Embarassed But then again, I don't watch a lot of TV dramas/movies.

When I was watching J-dramas, I had a crush on Mokomichi Hayami though. hehe~ Dunno if I would say that I would want to date him, but I think he's cute Razz

I agree with you there though I have seen a lot more of both K-dramas and J-dramas since coming to Japan, but I still don't know anybody's name...

I also agree that asian actors are great eye-candy, but I don't know if I would want to date any of them seeing as how I would barely see them due to work schedules and all that. I am one who want cuddles and time with my boyfriend. So dating someone who has a hectic work schedule that is subject to dramatic changes would kill me through 'cuddle time depravation'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 am

Hmmmm . . . Kimu Taku, Dennis Oh and Gong Yoo Yay!
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 am

Since I'm a Guy - I'll forgo dating an actor. And since I'm olser settled and happily committed to the Love of my Life I can't forsee me dating any one anyway but their are a lot of actresses that I do find attractive and here they are: (Oh they're all Japanese, or at least from Japanese Dramas) The series name in English-Series Name in Romanji-Actress' Name in Bold.

Dr. Koto's Clinic
Dr. Koto Shinryojo
Shibasaki Kou

Time Limit Detective
Jikou Keisatsu
Aso Kumiko

The Millionaire Detective
Fugou Keiji
Fukada Kyoko

Glow of Fireflies
Hotaru no Hikari
Ayase Haruka

Love Song
Ai no Uta
Kanno Miho

When I Fall in Love
Koi Ni Ochitara
Matsushita Nao

The Flower Shop Without Roses
Bara no nai Hanaya
Takeuchi Yuko

Late Blooming Sunflower–My life renewed
Osozaki no Himawari
Maki Yoko

Oh there are so many others but what attracts me is whether the woman fits the part she acts in. When yes they appear on my to watch list when not I tend to pass them by on the next series that I watch.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 am

I've never gotten into J-Dramas. I'm more of a K-Drama fan anyways.. Personally, I never liked MinHo in Boys Over Flowers. Its hard to pick an Korena actor since so many are idols nowadays. >.< Actor wise, I'll probably go with Kim Soo Hyun. <3
Back to top Go down
usoppnomiko
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:25 pm

I prefer older men so I would have to say Hiroshi Abe who was absolutely hilarious in Thermae Romae, Hidetoshi Nishijima who is just so huggable and my ideal Saiotu Hajime - Yosuke Eguchi. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com
scanny
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 am

For me it'd be Kim Hyun Joong, he's just too cute..though I prefere his BOF style...
Back to top Go down
junji0905
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am

It would be...

Hiroshi Tamaki - 'loved him from Nodame Cantabile

Tatsuya Fujiwara - I can't forget him from Heaven's Coins 3

Jun Matsumoto - BOF, yeay!

Back to top Go down
Sakura Aizen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Like "scanny" mine would be Kim Hyun-joong. I think he's hot and loved him as Baek Seung-jo in Playful Kiss. My other fave actors are Jet-Li & Donnie Yen scratch  i don't see myself datin' 'em tho. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hammershoney315

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 am

I think it would be Yuki Furukawa from Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo.

Tall and has a great smile

He played a perfect Naoki Irie.
Back to top Go down
nippergryph2

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 pm

The bad in the Korean movie The Good, The Bad, The Weird would be my choice.
Back to top Go down
tsuki1star

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:48 am

CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun! He was so cute in Gentleman's Dignity XD
Back to top Go down
Loopy Loo

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:46 pm

So Ji Sub!! Even if he is more than ten years older than me. I have watched shows just because he's in them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....   

Back to top Go down

if I could date a famous asian actor it would be.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next