4%
 4% [ 2 ]
Anime openings
16%
 16% [ 7 ]
American RNB/Hiphop
4%
 4% [ 2 ]
Asian Pop (Not including Kpop and Jpop since I've already mentioned them)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Australian Country Music
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
American (The rest of the genres)
20%
 20% [ 9 ]
Genre not mentioned
24%
 24% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay,
Latey many types of music have been caught in my eye,
So I wanted to know?
What's everyone else's "Favourite Genre of music"
There is so many... Mad
My favourites are Nightcore,Jpop,Kpop and Anime openings
scratch For some reason my mom says she hates it.
Why? Why? Why do hate?
I like many others but these are my favourite out of all.
Btw, I realise that Anime opening can be Jpop, But some anime openings aren't
JPOP,
Or the song could be in a different langauge...
Blah Rolling Eyes So on.
Anyway, Sorry, I blabbed off there. Okay, What's your favourite music genre?
Dearly
Mii-Pyon~
Sorry I didn't add all genres, Then again, I couldn't. I just picked the most common for me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 pm

swedesamurai wrote:
I carry about 4000 songs and symphonies on my mp3 player; with me everywhere I go. On my Cell are over 2000 others so I'm well covered with exactly the types od music I love.

WOAH~
Thats a lot...
I have around 3000 thousand on my phone..
And I small amount on my ipod...
x'D
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 pm

silvery wrote:
Hmmm... I can't say how many songs in number, actually. I just know that since I've known her nearly 10 years ago, she's always been collecting OSTs and other music. During our Uni days she'd burn those onto CDs and now she saves most of them in HDDs. I think her collection is closer to swede's than yours, aerysa. She gets bored with her music so fast she needs to stock up on what she wants to listen to. I still remember listening to Bon Odori music on weekends when we were lazing in the room Laughing
Oh... Well if you're talking about all together, then I have like 88gb of music on my external... haha! About 60gb in drama CDs and 30gb on my computer which is a mix of both. Haven't got around to sorting it all out yet. Rolling Eyes (I did say before that I have a collection/download addiction...)

I probably would have a lot more if I don't kill those things so easily... LOL~ I used to try to move my external around and then of course, I'd drop them... So they died... =__=;; And had to start collecting all over again!

The 700 or so is just what I have on my mp3 player Razz I get pretty lazy about changing them and there's enough on there that I don't mind it. The secret is to fill it mostly with my fave artists who I never get sick of! hehe~

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 pm

That's a good move. Mine has less (obviously) but that's because I prefer the radio to MP3s. I only listen to it when I'm on the train or alone.

As for my friend, she sincerely cannot remember how many songs she has. I asked XD
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 pm

what's a nightcore? i like classical music the most Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 pm

rayghiemay wrote:
what's a nightcore? i like classical music the most Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lol, yeah... What IS nightcore??

There are sooo many different terms out there, I don't even know what they all mean... Alternative, punk, indie, metal, symphonic metal, pop, pop-rock, etc. Some of them to me just sound/seem the same... Razz

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 am

My fav is rock, i love bands like three days grace and within tempation, and i also like adele and stuff like that, i pretty much like all music but rap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:08 pm

rayghiemay wrote:

Cool!~
Nightcore...
It's hard to explain.
Search it up~!
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

aerysa wrote:
rayghiemay wrote:
Lol, yeah... What IS nightcore??

There are sooo many different terms out there, I don't even know what they all mean... Alternative, punk, indie, metal, symphonic metal, pop, pop-rock, etc. Some of them to me just sound/seem the same... Razz

Lol.
Search up "What is Nightcore?"
It should help you~
I'll just say it's awesome!
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 am

@mii-pyon, i searched nightcore on youtube. from that i understood nightcore as changing the singer's voice from normal to smaller-thinner ones. uhm...did i get i right? Question

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 am

So it's like trance but NOT trance and has it's own uhm... Criteria? Man that's complicated! Lol, I'd be one of those ignorant people who would just call it trance or happy hardcore or whatever it's apparently not...

@rayghiemay -
Not sure if this helps since there's no actual example, but I'm sure you could youtube it for examples. Here's a "definition" though. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nightcore

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

aerysa wrote:
So it's like trance but NOT trance and has it's own uhm... Criteria? Man that's complicated! Lol, I'd be one of those ignorant people who would just call it trance or happy hardcore or whatever it's apparently not...

@rayghiemay -
Not sure if this helps since there's no actual example, but I'm sure you could youtube it for examples. Here's a "definition" though. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nightcore

thanks @aerysa! i got the pitch part right... but trance? whoa... i was a bit surprised on that part! Shocked Very Happy

afro
Back to top Go down
misachan22

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 am

I like all  types of music but not heavy metal and not scream-o .

But for most of  it depends on the lyrics.

I remember when i was little, i would sing any song that was on the radio and when i got  older and heard the songs again... OMG, what was i singing to ..lol
Back to top Go down
ekita
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 am

i love the grunge an alternative rock are my favorites but i love the rock in general, also i like the j music too....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:05 pm

I listen to it all if I like it, as easy as that xD But there are a few genres I mainly go for when I'm looking for new music: anime openings/bgm, classics, instrumentals, country rock, alternative rock. I also like many new age songs, for example by within temptation. I avoid most trance/dance and heavy metal and rap stuff though.
Back to top Go down
usoppnomiko
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:16 pm

I like showtunes, j-rock and our local music. afro 
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com

PostSubject: My fave, everything except rap   Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 am

I love music!!!
I even play the piano and guitar. I would love to learn the violin though, I don't have the money for lessons at the moment and nobody does things for free anymore.
After living in Japan I have gained a lot of Kpop surprisingly. Not a lot of Japanese actually listen to Jpop. Shocked Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder.....Your favourite?   

Back to top Go down

I wonder.....Your favourite?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2