Share | 

What are Your Hobbies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
aerysa

PostSubject: What are Your Hobbies?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obviously most of us are interested in manga and romance and harlequins, since that IS what this group does, but what other things interest you?

We've been discussing this in another thread, so I thought we should have a proper thread for it... Just so we don't stray off topic completely Laughing

Anyways, the discussion so far has been about styling hair (my hobby) and doing your nails (jollychick's hobby) and modelling (silvery's hobby).

For me, I really like doing my hair and I've gotten pretty good at it. Though some of my hairstyles look complicated, it doesn't take me long at all - usually within 10 minutes ^^ And I love watching how-to tutorials for it on YouTube. There's some people out there who are REALLY good at it!

Besides the obvious of reading manga/watching anime, I also like writing and crafty things, like making jewelry, though that one is not as often.

How about everyone else? I'm sure there's other things that interest us besides just manga/anime ^^

If it's something you can document with pictures, and you're not shy about it, feel free to share those as well~

AuthorMessage
aniimeme

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:56 am

I am a student and I also work a lot in my free time but when I have free time I like to read manga or watch anime. Also all kind of videos varying from tutorials or walkthroughs to people vlogging.
Back to top Go down
saya2077

PostSubject: I do have other hobbies besides reading Mangas! ;)   Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:54 pm

In my rare free time I like baking and I got quite good at it over the past few years. My friends are always happy when I offer my cakes, muffins, cookies and more and I must admit that it makes me also happy, when I see that they are no leftovers.

I also like playing with my children and besides reading Mangas (of course), I also like reading Thrillers.

During winter time I like skiing and in the summer I prefer swimming.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am

When I have enough time and don't need to do anything for university I like to read, especially fantasy books and thrillers. Think my favourite book will be always lord of the rings ^^ and I'm a big fan of stephen king =)
I like to do sports. I like running, next year I will attend my first marathon. I'm a little bit afraid and excited ... hopefully everything goes well. And in summer I lie swimming, but only in lakes. Swimming pools are always small and crowded and inline skating =)
I love music. I listen to it everytime I can, especially I like rock and alternative music. So in summer I normally do to one or two festivals. And I want to learn playing the piano, but at the moment and I dont have time and money for it ...
Back to top Go down
saya2077

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Mon May 04, 2015 7:03 pm

I forgot to mention, right now most of my time is occupied with writing a book for the university. I did a research with children as a student project and my university lecturer was so excited about my results that he suggested to me to make a book out of it. It means lot of work for me but it's worth it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkles
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Fri May 08, 2015 2:30 pm

My main hobby is reading, especially romance novels, but I also love the classics and many fantasy adventures. It is hard to get a lot of reading in though because I work full time and have a family to take of when I'm home. But I sure love a good story with exciting and complicated characters, a good storyline, and a happy ending!

I also love to craft, though not as much as I used to. I enjoy needlecraft, ceramics, and making Christmas ornaments each year. I really want to learn to make stained glass art (it is so beautiful!).

I love animals and I breed and show Morgan horses. I currently own 11, though I want to get to down to about 7 or 8. They are beautiful, smart, athletic, and fun to ride. They are a lot of work and cost quite a bit to take care of, but I love them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lala-chan

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Sat May 16, 2015 6:47 am

Not very suprising, my hobby is reading manga and watching anime ! I am a also a member in a translation team (I translate manga from English to French) and I am just beginning to learn how to clean a manga ! I am not very good at it, but I am sure that after some time, I will make some progress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tearbunny

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Quiet hobbies are my thing, like drawing and painting.
Back to top Go down
vant

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:50 pm

My hobbies are mainly reading books. I have always read from wide range of genre from mystery, sci-fic, romance, young adults, manga, and so on. Lately, I have been addicted to web novels especially those that involves reincarnation (mainly wuxia novels). Besides this, I just watch TVB Hong Kong movies and fish keeping hobby. I have a big pond outside with a bunch of fishes. wish i could post some pics but don't want to overload the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are Your Hobbies?   

Back to top Go down

What are Your Hobbies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4