Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lydia.manime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 pm

I have looked around but i can't seem to find the page where i can read them.... scratch Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:13 pm

you cant read them online here, but since you are registered on the forum you can download them. and ofc you dont have to pay for them Very Happy

here is the section where the projects are:
http://smscans.fanbb.net/c1-scanlations
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 am

Most if not all of the releases are eventually posted on online readers like MangaFox or MangaReader, so you can read them there. Just remember the Japanese title and search for them that way.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:17 pm

aerysa wrote:
Most if not all of the releases are eventually posted on online readers like MangaFox or MangaReader, so you can read them there. Just remember the Japanese title and search for them that way.

actually you shouldnt post on mangafox. mangafox is earning money by using the free scans :/
currently the best site is batoto.com since it even takes down releases if the scan groups tells them to
Back to top Go down
lydia.manime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Didn't know   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 am

I didn't know that mangafox was earning money out of it, anyway THX i try to get used to Botanet....
scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:19 am

Jibril wrote:
aerysa wrote:

actually you shouldnt post on mangafox. mangafox is earning money by using the free scans :/
currently the best site is batoto.com since it even takes down releases if the scan groups tells them to
Mangafox also doesn't respect the wishes of the scanlator, many scanlators don't want you to to put their work on readers right away after release, but wait 2-3 days. Mangafox doesn't allways respect those wishes. They have been uploading scanlators releases before, without waiting 2-3 days and with removed credits & extra pages. They put mangafox in scanlator field, even though you can find the scanlator's waterprints all over the release, just to switch it out when the 2-3 days wait is over. They will do anything to earn that little bit extra traffic. MangaReader is also not exactly clean, they also ignore the 2-3 days wait and upload despite scanlators writing: "Don't upload to mangareader, they ignore our 2-3 days wait rule".
Back to top Go down
lydia.manime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Thanx everyone   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanx everyone i finally figured out how to download from here I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Took me long enough.... Smile Smile but i think it's very tricky
Anyway thank you as long as i can watch them here i don't care...
Later on them will still have it on every website then i will bookmark it.
Back to top Go down
lydia.manime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:01 pm

mistyping.... Rolling Eyes they will be on every website.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: anne....   Thu May 09, 2013 10:02 am

hello, because I can not read the last manga harlequin???
Back to top Go down
lydia.manime
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   Thu May 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Now they have been published on Mangafox if your desperate but if you go onto the forum....
then click on the chapter...
download it....
and you can unfold it in Total commander or in something similar then it will come up in picture format.....

sorry i can't help more Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?   

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to read manga on this website (without paying)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1