Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Plans: The weather in the places in the upper hemisphere are finally getting warmer. I plan to out and dig up some awesome fossils while the weather is nice next week.

Dreams: I would like to genetically mutate slugs so they will eat only dandelions and quit eating my flowers.

Anyone else have plans/dreams?
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 pm

it's summer season in our country now and it's very hot! sunny sunny sunny
we're having our school break but as for me i'm on my on-the-job/internship training so i can't do much during weekdays

PLANS (during weekends)
-museum visiting
-swimming
-hiking

DREAMS
-to be really uber rich so i can do almost anything! wuahaha cheers

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:45 pm

It just became spring here but it was 80 yesterday. The weather here is too temperamental. This spring is the first in my new home so I have a lot of projects I want to do this year. I want to redo the front and back yard and start a small herb garden.
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:06 am

burrowsrl wrote:
This spring is the first in my new home so I have a lot of projects I want to do this year. I want to redo the front and back yard and start a small herb garden.

congratulations on your new home!! wow, i'd like to try house projects too! i go to trendir.com for new house designs and ideas (though i'm bad at drawing and the designs i see there are merely dreams for now). there are various stuff there, it might help you redesign your home Smile

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 am

Thanks, I will have to check it out. It is my first home so I really don't know much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:15 pm

lol we still have a lot of snow where we are. *sobs in a corner* Sad
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 am

It's definitely spring where I live. Every year between late March and late May pollen is everywhere, everywhere Mad. It's yellow, plentiful and usually has my car's front windshield completely yellow (at least where the wipers can't reach).

Then the there all the pine trees. My neighborhood looks like a forest on Google maps because of all the trees, but the pine trees outnumber most other types. The same wind that blows that pollen around blows pine needles all over. So my only plans for now is to was the car and sweep up the millions and millions of pine needles around my house Crying or Very sad.

Dreams...
World domination wouldn't go over very well, so I'll stick with the more feasible "I'd like to go to Japan" dream Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Tropical all year round so no spring break. I'd love to just laze around and/or catch a movie with my brother if I had a chance. Haven't done that in a while.

Dreams: Visit as many countries as I can Very Happy

@jollychick: what's wrong with dreaming of world domination? my brother and I do it all the time Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

@jollychick: what's wrong with dreaming of world domination? my brother and I do it all the time Wink [/quote]

I would like to take over the world but there isn't as many good minions as in the past who will blindly help aide a mad scientist like me to take over the world. There is also a lack of hideouts with google map.
Back to top Go down
shngml

PostSubject: exploring   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:05 pm

I just want to explore more of Japan before I leave.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Algenon wrote:

@jollychick: what's wrong with dreaming of world domination? my brother and I do it all the time Wink

I would like to take over the world but there isn't as many good minions as in the past who will blindly help aide a mad scientist like me to take over the world. There is also a lack of hideouts with google map.[/quote]

That's true. but then again, if you're an evil scientist, you should have no qualms about brainwashing people to blindly follow you. And as for the hideouts thing, either give multiple false locations or take out google map altogether... Being evil does have it's perks Wink
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm

I King Zorad (AKA Swedesamurai) as ruler of the world...decree that since my bid for World Domination is complete at all people are hearby diewcted to be Happy...
"What? Mom you want me to take out the trash now? Ah come on! Im Busy.....OK OK you don't have to cut my Internet Connection..I get it I'll take the trash out now......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:40 pm

swedesamurai wrote:
I King Zorad (AKA Swedesamurai) as ruler of the world...decree that since my bid for World Domination is complete at all people are hearby diewcted to be Happy...
"What? Mom you want me to take out the trash now? Ah come on! Im Busy.....OK OK you don't have to cut my Internet Connection..I get it I'll take the trash out now......

Behind each mad scientist, super villian etc. is a mother who truly rules the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Monotony... the bane of any sane persons existance   Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm

I plan to put aside my writing career to carry out my plan to conquer the world then write a story about it >.<

My dream is to move somewhere where it never gets hot ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Spring is not here spring is a lie. I'm from Kansas and I had snow just last week. Mother Nature is taunting me with the hint of spring but it like cake is a lie.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:52 am

mokona wrote:
Spring is not here spring is a lie. I'm from Kansas and I had snow just last week. Mother Nature is taunting me with the hint of spring but it like cake is a lie.

Well, if you want to put it like that, spring is nonexistent where I am... There is no such thing as Spring! unless you mean the ones in mattresses...

@Algenon: or a very demanding wife...
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:23 pm

mokona wrote:
Ugh, it's like that for me too!! It was nice these last couple days, though super windy, but it's supposed to start snowing again tomorrow... It's almost May!! Seriously, what spring?

Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Wed May 15, 2013 4:21 am

My plans are to study for and take two Praxis II tests. UGH! Last summer was spent doing coursework. This summer is spent studying. *weeps*

My dream is to read a whole ton of manga! I am so far behind in reading updates! I want to try catching up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Wed May 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Unfortunately some still have school all through spring and summer, by some I mean me. Sad
Dreams, finish college to get all that money. Ha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   Wed May 15, 2013 12:51 pm

ANPAN wrote:
Unfortunately some still have school all through spring and summer, by some I mean me. Sad
Dreams, finish college to get all that money. Ha...

Do you have a break somewhere between quarters? It would be rough to have back to back quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?   

Back to top Go down

Spring is here...Anyone have plans? Dreams?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1