Share | 

La Usurpadora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: La Usurpadora   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 am

Has anyone seen this spanish drama La usurpadora story about Paola Bracho and Paulina Martinez who switched places?

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:00 am

Hmmmm...I've never heard of it. But that's probably because I've never seen a Spanish drama. It sounds really interesting though. It definitely has the feel of one of those mangas where the guy and girl bump into one another and some how switch bodies Laughing. You know the ones I mean!
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 am

jollychick wrote:
Hmmmm...I've never heard of it. But that's probably because I've never seen a Spanish drama. It sounds really interesting though. It definitely has the feel of one of those mangas where the guy and girl bump into one another and some how switch bodies Laughing. You know the ones I mean!

Well this is actually about Paola and Paulina (Gabriela Spanic) are twin sisters who were separated at birth. Paulina is a good young woman who lives in poverty. Paola is the evil sister of the two who is married to a wealthy man named Carlos Daniel Bracho (Fernando Colunga). When the twins cross paths by chance, Paola blackmails Paulina to take Paola's place in the Bracho home while she takes a year-long vacation with her lover. Abandoned by her fiancé Osvaldo and following the death of her sick mother, Paulina submits to Paola's plan. During the year living in the Bracho household, Paulina brings stability to the chaos that had been wrought by Paola but is conflicted because she falls in love with Carlos Daniel. Paola eventually returns to take her rightful place, but not without the truth being discovered by the family. Returning to her old ways, Paola inflicts more damage on the family and on Paulina upon her return, but is ultimately killed in a car accident. This liberates Paulina and allows her to marry Carlos Daniel. The two live happily ever after and the Bracho family is finally in peace.

Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 pm

I remember this drama... but it was many years back. They used to air it on the local TV network in the evenings. I watched it when I could but didn't really glue myself to the screen. Was able to see the last episode at the very least, since I missed quite a bit of the beginning.
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Duchess wrote:
Well this is actually about Paola and Paulina (Gabriela Spanic) are twin sisters who were separated at birth. Paulina is a good young woman who lives in poverty. Paola is the evil sister of the two who is married to a wealthy man named Carlos Daniel Bracho (Fernando Colunga). When the twins cross paths by chance, Paola blackmails Paulina to take Paola's place in the Bracho home while she takes a year-long vacation with her lover. Abandoned by her fiancé Osvaldo and following the death of her sick mother, Paulina submits to Paola's plan. During the year living in the Bracho household, Paulina brings stability to the chaos that had been wrought by Paola but is conflicted because she falls in love with Carlos Daniel. Paola eventually returns to take her rightful place, but not without the truth being discovered by the family. Returning to her old ways, Paola inflicts more damage on the family and on Paulina upon her return, but is ultimately killed in a car accident. This liberates Paulina and allows her to marry Carlos Daniel. The two live happily ever after and the Bracho family is finally in peace.
Ohhh Shocked! So much drama! It seems really good though. I'm going to see if it's on Youtube or has a stream, or something. It sounds like it's right up my alley. I'm glad the male lead is cute...I mean, a little eye-candy never hurt anyone Wink!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 am

Yes, it is a rrelly good drama. I watched it a long time ago when it was being aired here in Venezuela. Fernado Colunga (male protagonist) is so hot! I love him and Gaby did such a good job ^_______^. If you get the time, watched it but I must tell you that it is a very long drama. Most of the Latin dramas are really long, Like 170 episodes more o less. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Thu May 09, 2013 12:33 pm

i can't find the English subbed or dubbed anywhere, can anyone help Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 pm

it was an amazing drama. i had such a grudge on the evil twin
for ruining so many lives including her own family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 pm

I've watched it years ago when I was in my teens. came on the local TV. I think that's when I got hooked to Spanish/latino dramas!

memories memories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
usoppnomiko
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 am

I totally remember and loved watching this telenovela. I miss watching these kind of shows on our local TV channels since they were all replaced by Koreanovelas. Not that I'm complaining since they generated a whole new level of addiction... cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com
CatiMed
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Great performance   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am

Was a very good "novela" (soap opera) and Gabriela Spanic did a great performance, she is from my country (Venezuela) after that she was recognized worldwide. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
junji0905
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:49 pm

It was aired in my country way back 2004 as 'Paulina'. I've forgotten watching this drama (still trying to remember) and I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:30 am

This is my favorite drama Very Happy
As a matter of fact I watched the drama online a couple of weeks ago ^^ but it wasn't in English.

PostSubject: Re: La Usurpadora   

Back to top Go down

La Usurpadora
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1