Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Would you want the ability to see and talk to ghosts? To Fly? To turn invisiable? To be able to talk to animals? Something else?

I would want the ability to fly because then I can fly over traffic. I would save a ton of money on gas and I would not have to deal with people who never learned how to drive. I would also be able to fly to other countries and not have to worry about airport security.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 am

Algenon wrote:
animespog wrote:
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to teleport. I could pick flying as a way to get to places since driving isn't very safe. However, landing gives me that unsettling feeling in my stomach....kinda like those roller coaster rides that drop or go backwards. I'd much prefer being able to travel somewhere instantaneously. It'd be great if it I could teleport like Nightcrawler rather than how they do it in Jumper.

I would have picked teleportation but the movie "The Fly" always makes me change my mind....I also wonder what would happened if you teleported into a wall.....

Or like in the "Harry Potter" series where they can accidentally splinch oneself when aparating. Teleporting just seems to have some dangers here and there...
Back to top Go down
blanblah
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Thu May 16, 2013 4:21 am

Telekinesis or Psychokinesis (whichever term you'd prefer). Basically, I'd love to be able to move stuff with my mind. It would be amazing, though I imagine I'd become even lazier lol. I just think it would be extremely convenient. Who knows, maybe I'd even be able to make myself float/fly, so it could be even more useful.
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 pm

I'd want the power to freeze time, teleport to where ever I want so I go around the world and lastly conjure anything I want
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue May 21, 2013 11:32 am

Duchess wrote:
I'd want the power to freeze time, teleport to where ever I want so I go around the world and lastly conjure anything I want

Oh yeah, time stops. That would be a great power to have... since 24 hours a day just doesn't seem enough.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Duchess wrote:
Oh yeah, all 3 are definitely good ones. It'd be neat to conjure up anything just from mental willpower alone. It'd be so handy if you forgot something!

Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue May 21, 2013 4:42 pm

So I was thinking "the ability to teleport" once I saw the question, but now that you mention it, I'd pick pausing time! That was what I always wished I could do when I was a kid. Think of all the extra manga we could read...
Back to top Go down
ceres0413
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 am

I found this post just after returning home. And like everyday I was in trffic jam so the power I want is to teleport or fly I don't know which one is the best ... Teleport can be better to travel around the world...
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Mon May 27, 2013 12:56 pm

so far, it seems like majority like teleportation and flying, while the rest want time stops and battle abilities... you know, we ought to do a poll for this...

I wouldn't be in there because I'm greedy and want all of it Laughing
Back to top Go down
goddessari
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:14 am

I think my ideal super power would be to be able to breath under water at any depth so that I could spend as much time as possible in my favorite element!
Back to top Go down
dream~
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:37 pm

If I have any supernatural power... i guess i would want the one ive dreaming as a kid.. which is to fly.. but then i only want to fly to be able to hide in the clouds...
But it'll be interesting to have any supernatural power Smile
Back to top Go down
nippergryph2

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 am

I would want to be able to control and manipulate matter and energy. That way I could fly, teleport, control elements, and much more.
Back to top Go down
usoppnomiko
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Teleportation! I'd like to go anywhere anytime without the hassle of going through security checks and paying fares. cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com
lidofarieangel
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Teleportation for sure!!! Then I get to travel around the world for free!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 am

I'd like to be able to do things with my mind, like Jean from X-Men. It would really come in handy in lots of situations.
Back to top Go down
paikea
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

So with summer well upon us, I have a new one.

The SUPERPOWER of repelling mosquitoes. So maybe not the most jaw-dropping power but I really could use that ability. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:42 am

paikea wrote:

The SUPERPOWER of repelling mosquitoes.  So maybe not the most jaw-dropping power but I really could use that ability.  Very Happy   

That's a good power to have, especially if you live in the tropics and there are mosquitoes all year round. But I think it'd be a waste if you could only have one power and you chose that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 am

An alchemistic ability to turn any substance into something else permanently and completely - like sunlight into water or dirt into tomatoes. That would be kinda OP and helpful lol!

No starving people (who get stuff for free) and I could be rich at the same time tongue
Back to top Go down
Korg

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am

I've always thought that the best power would be the ability to instantly and completely heal any living being, myself included. This would effectively make me immortal, and extraordinarily wealthy, since I could sell my services to the filthy rich.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:03 am

paikea wrote:

The SUPERPOWER of repelling mosquitoes.  So maybe not the most jaw-dropping power but I really could use that ability.  Very Happy   
haha, that's a funny one! Perhaps not the most spectacular ability, but it would definitely be practical.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Very Happy Mine would be super strength. Like Tsunade in Naruto or super woman... Or controllin' the weather like Storm in X-Men.
Back to top Go down
paikea
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:19 pm

aerysa wrote:

Perhaps not the most spectacular ability, but it would definitely be practical.
Score for practicality!  I feel like we are a practical bunch here with so much love for teleportation

silvery wrote:

That's a good power to have, especially if you live in the tropics and there are mosquitoes all year round. But I think it'd be a waste if you could only have one power and you chose that...
Ok you have a point, I could probably invest in a fullbody suit...  How about repel all creepy crawlies ever?  Or...inability-to-be-eaten ability (sounds better than inedible ability) What a Face 

kujika wrote:
An alchemistic ability to turn any substance into something else permanently and completely - like sunlight into water or dirt into tomatoes
I think this is a great idea!  Very unique.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:57 am

paikea wrote:

silvery wrote:

Ok you have a point, I could probably invest in a fullbody suit...  How about repel all creepy crawlies ever?  Or...inability-to-be-eaten ability (sounds better than inedible ability)  What a Face 
hmmm... I think that repel thing would be better. or maybe magnetic and anti magnetic abilities... that way you can also attract good looking guys and repel people you don't like/want to talk to (besides bugs) Wink
Back to top Go down
paikea
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:35 am

silvery wrote:
paikea wrote:

silvery wrote:

Ok you have a point, I could probably invest in a fullbody suit...  How about repel all creepy crawlies ever?  Or...inability-to-be-eaten ability (sounds better than inedible ability)  What a Face 
hmmm... I think that repel thing would be better. or maybe magnetic and anti magnetic abilities... that way you can also attract good looking guys and repel people you don't like/want to talk to (besides bugs) Wink
You get unlimited cookies!!! X-men has nothing on you. Forget everything I said before, this is the power I want! Only having people that you want to have around. I guess this ability would be like having one of those EASY buttons.
Back to top Go down
shngml

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Well I really like instant transmission because as a lazy person I would just like to sleep in a few minutes more before my first class.
Back to top Go down
salamand

PostSubject: Too many options   Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm

At first I thought it would be pretty awesome to fly, so I could get away from the world sometimes. Unfortunately, it would be no solution for them. Then I thought I would not mind to have impeccable logic, so I could solve my problem or difficult situation in an instant. On the other hand that would make me inhuman, so all that is important to me would lose its value. In the long run, all special powers would be boring. I want to remain my regular self and climb the obstacles in front of me, since that is life itself in its sad and happy way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?   

Back to top Go down

If you could have any supernatural power what would it be? Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next