Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Mon May 13, 2013 11:20 am

In honor of Mother's Day I thought I would make this Topic. If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc. Who would you pick? Why?

My pick would be Naruto's mom because she is caring and can kick ass. I also like the mom in "Fated to love you" because she is not afraid to beat up men if they dishonor her daughters.

Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Mon May 13, 2013 11:31 am

Naruto's mum is cool Very Happy another mum I like is Nakahara Sunako's mum from The Wallflower/ yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge. Sunako's usually so scary and anti social but Sunako's mum loves and supports her anyway. That's a mum.
Back to top Go down
usoppnomiko
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

I would choose Honda Tohru from Furuba. She is so loving and caring and a good cook. Plus I would have Kyo for a father and close to the other Sohmas. flower flower flower 
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com
tomokot

PostSubject: Re: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Madoka's mother from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Confident and loving and supportive and totally badass.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Aizen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Mine would definitely be "Machiko Irie" in "Itazura na Kiss" anime. Havin' such a crazy mum would be fun but also annoyin' I think. lol! 
Back to top Go down
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 am

I would not ever trade my mother for another.  My mother was a very strong, independent, brave , loving, and warm person.  She worked in factories in Tokyo during the firebombings in 1945, when she was only 15, she survived.  She gave birth to me and my three sisters.  After emigrating to the US in 1958, she worked hard making her family work.  She worked part-time and full time to provide us, her children, with all the things we needed and often times with things not needed but highly desired.  She lived for her family. She was a role model that any mother could emulate.  She cared and nurtured her children without spoiling them. Although she is gone now I will forever be profoundly glad she was there for me.  So in loving tribute to Kariya Hana 1930-2012, the best Mom a man could ever have.
Back to top Go down
salamand

PostSubject: My Mom is too cool to compare   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:45 am

My Mom is too cool to compare, so I just simply could not find anybody to match her.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 pm

swedesamurai wrote:
I would not ever trade my mother for another.  My mother was a very strong, independent, brave , loving, and warm person.  She worked in factories in Tokyo during the firebombings in 1945, when she was only 15, she survived.  She gave birth to me and my three sisters.  After emigrating to the US in 1958, she worked hard making her family work.  She worked part-time and full time to provide us, her children, with all the things we needed and often times with things not needed but highly desired.  She lived for her family. She was a role model that any mother could emulate.  She cared and nurtured her children without spoiling them. Although she is gone now I will forever be profoundly glad she was there for me.  So in loving tribute to Kariya Hana 1930-2012, the best Mom a man could ever have.

salamand wrote:
My Mom is too cool to compare, so I just simply could not find anybody to match her.

those are the best answers yet. WIN!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?   

Back to top Go down

If you had your choice of a mother from an anime, Korean Drama etc., who would you pick? Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1