Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please change back to the old forum theme/skin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Please change back to the old forum theme/skin   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:22 am

Please change it back to how it was. First of all I'm no fan of Twilight, in fact I absolutely hate Twilight. But lets not talk about that.

The real reason as to why I made this post, is what the forum went from having a "good design and easy-to-read" to an "terrible design and extremely hard-to-read". (no offence meant to the "Twilight fan girls" ^.^)

The Old Theme
Easy-to-read: 10 of 10
Background: Bright colors, very soft on the eyes and easy to focus on the text.
Text color: Fits well with the bright background and easy to read (no problems on here).
Comment: Well coded CSS and excellent choice of background and colors, neutral and easy-to-read.

The Current Theme
Easy-to-read: 1 of 10
Background: Dark colors, strains the eyes a lot and makes it very hard to focus on the text.
Text color: Hard to read and messes up input fields & buttons on the forum (white text on white background).
Comment: The CSS is a complete mess, bad choice background and colors, not neutral any more and over all extremely hard-to-read.

Please change it back to the old style, it was much much better before the change. ^.^
Back to top Go down
ekita
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Please change back to the old forum theme/skin   Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm

yeh me too, i don´t like the twilight skin, but i hope there are a botton when you can change the old skin or you can choose the skin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please change back to the old forum theme/skin   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks a lot for the change!

It will take some time to get used to the new look, but it solved all the reading difficulties the Twilight skin was causing Very Happy And It did also bring fresh new colors to the forum as well ^.^

So yeat again thanks!

Please close this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please change back to the old forum theme/skin   

Back to top Go down

Please change back to the old forum theme/skin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1