Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello, I´m a language student from somewhere in Europe. Not that it really matters as there are no distances... I am constantly busy with appearing intelligent, thinking in terms of socionic worldview (which is more fun than MBTI in my opinion; but I´m not tangibly good at it), blogging. Recently I like Chinese dictionaries.

I have never been a forum-poster because I can´t understand what is healthy about acting cozy with total virtual strangers that many do. Still, I think that there is something that many of us who have gathered here share. That is how most of manga - etc - soothe our overheated minds (after acting all intelligent for whole day Smile) ) with their imaginary of simple world. Later, I can move on to challenging ones.

Huge thanks to everyone who want to provide it. Thank you.

Anni
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Welcome!!
A Chinese dictionary...? That's rather different for something to be interested in XD

As for participating in forums, I can understand your misgivings. I think it's something that one gets accustomed to with time after continual participation. That and finding a good forum to be active in. I used to be shy about it, but after making some really good friends at them, I was more open on subsequent ones that I joined.

Anyways, feel free to participate in any discussions that capture your fancy~

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: