Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Busy full-time mother says hello again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saya2077

PostSubject: Busy full-time mother says hello again!    Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I was one of the inactive members for the past few months and got my account deleted that's why I start anew and I will begin with introducing myself.

I am a busy full-time mother with two little kids, a son and a daughter. Furthermore I am a student who had exams in May and will now continue with my master degree. Oh well as you see these two things are the reasons why I am not as active as I should be, especially during the time of exam.

If I have free time I like to chat, write and of course read Mangas. There a lot of wonderful Forums and groups out there and I try to be as active as possible for each party but sometimes I neglect a group. Sorry! Crying or Very sad 

My hobbies are swimming, skiing and traveling. In 2008 and 2009 I had the chance to visit Japan. I climbed up Fuji-san by night, just to see the sunrise in the early morning. It was the most exhausting thing I have ever done (my muscles were aching like hell afterwards) but it is also my most precious memory and my greatest experience. The sunrise was beautiful and the view overwhelming.

Hopefully I will have the chance to visit Japan again because I promised myself to  show my children the wonderful Ghibli museum in Mitaka. There is a huge "neko" bus to play with. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Busy full-time mother says hello again!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1