Share | 

hi I'm a new one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
albanifa
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: hi I'm a new one   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 am

hi everyone. I'm from Italy and i like harlequin comics very much... I'm so glad SMS scan group is translating them! I'm not so fluent in english, so forgive my mistakes.. please! i'm looking forward to read new release and discuss about them with everyone Smile Bye!
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: hi I'm a new one   Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm

hello and welcome to shoujo manhwa!

hope you enjoy your stay, get to know new friends and patronize more staff releases. don't worry if english is not your strong point Smile Smile  i'm from the philippines. though english is our second language, i'm not really good at it. anyway, as long as you can convey your message it' allllllllll good Very Happy 

cheers! cheers 

ps: sorry for the one-month delay welcome message though--from me

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down
albanifa
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: hi I'm a new one   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:09 am

Thanks for your words.. I heard what happened to Philippines and I want you to know that although we don't know each other i will pray for you and your beautiful country..
I wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: hi I'm a new one   Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:29 pm

aw... that's so sweet. thank you. *hugs*

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi I'm a new one   

Back to top Go down

hi I'm a new one
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shojo Manhwa Scans :: DISCUSSIONS :: Introductions-
Jump to: