Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunday 123

PostSubject: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:39 pm

HIKARU NO GO,I don't know whether there have someone read it,just in my heart,this manga is the best one which I've read.the main role Hikaru Shindo,Fujiwara-no-Sai,Akira Toya.more cute dialogue and slice of life ,make me feel it's real.and to be honest ,I dont't understand the game of go,But when I first read it,I know I'm crazy of it .ahahah,not only because ot Hikaru and Toya's great handsome looks,but also their spirit which to be more strong more skillful.Every time I read it,Just like breath fresh air.Feel good.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jollychick
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:43 am

Hmmm...this is a difficult question! LOL

I love Dengeki Daisy, kinda obvious from my signature Razz , so that would be my choice but it hasn't been completely scanned yet. If I had to choose a favorite manga (which, for some reason, I'm equating to completely published or scanned) I'd choose Beast Master, also by Motomi Kyousuke. It's a manga that I've read several times and still manage to laugh aloud at the same spots. I'm a sucker for humor and non-shoujo styled artwork.

But then I'd also want to choose just about anything by Yoshihara Yuki, too! Arrrgh... Mad! I can't choose... This is a seriously hard question to answer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 pm

such a difficult question. It's so hard to choose just one. Definitely one of my favourites and probably the most endearing is Aishiteruze Baby
Back to top Go down
Veramonte
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 pm

For me, Superior Cross by Ichtys and Jormungand by Keitaro Takahashi will forever battle for my heart.

Well, probably Superior Cross win by super tiny margin because of the 'romance' but...

No, I couldn't choose!
Back to top Go down
diana64331

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Dunno, one piece, Kuroshitsuji and skip beat are at the top my list
They leave a lasting impression on me and making me wanting to read more
Back to top Go down
Sakura Aizen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Very Happy Hi,

As for me, it'd be SKIP BEAT! Coz it helped me back then when I was goin' thru a tough break up. Kyoko and I share somethin' in common I think that's why I love the manga so much.

Smile 
Back to top Go down
shngml

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:42 pm

This is a difficult question, but I would agree. I also like Hikaru no Go.
Back to top Go down
usoppnomiko
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:49 pm

My Top 5 All Time Favorites:
Skip Beat
Hana Kimi
Hikaru no Go
One Piece
Yamada Tarou Monogatari
 santa 
Back to top Go down
http://www.usoppnomiko.insanejournal.com
goddessari
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 am

I would have to say the top favorites of mine are:

Skip Beat

Tokyo Crazy Paradise

The One

Chain of Pearls

Honey X Honey Drops

Sensual Phrase

Wild Act

I have so many others, but those are the main ones that come to mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
@Danda@

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 am

My favourite manga is also the first manga I read: Sailor moon, after several years I still have a crush on Mamoru *-*
Back to top Go down
romance20
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:05 am

I would say my favorites are
Red River
Mars
Horimiya
Gakuen Alice
Hana to Akuma
Kaikan Phrase
Bokura no Kiseki
Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike
Keishichou Tokuhanka 007
And many more! HEHE Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Veramonte
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello, has anyone read 'Koe no Katachi' ?
I think I find my new favorite.
It's the story of a boy bullying a deaf girl in primary school. Karma bit him back hard, he felt horrible for what he did and tried to repent. They met again in high school and the story begins...
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
nippergryph2

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 am

My favorites are Kanata Kara (aka From Far Away) and Tenshi Ja Nai!
Back to top Go down
emma12

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:50 am

my fav manga would be Strobe Edge i just love that manga and the heroine ninako i love her personality
Back to top Go down
girlflower

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:52 pm

My fav of all time is Hana Kimi. I like how she struggles to get close to the guy she likes
Back to top Go down
thtaznshorty
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:34 pm

My favorites has to be Horimiya, Love so Life, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Taiyou no Ie.
Back to top Go down
minun07

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:56 am

I LOVE HIKARU NO GO!!! Love rereading it but I can't say it's my favorite, maybe it's my favorite shounen manga...it's hard to say what my favorite is because I like to reread good stories a lot of the time and with new amazing mangas coming out with each day, it's impossible to choose from. I've read too many mangas that's it's easier to say my favorite authors most of the time or maybe it's easier to classify by genre favorites. However currently I'm totally in love with Song of the Long March (scanned by EGS right now) and Bokura No Kiseki (DeusExScans).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO   

Back to top Go down

Which manga is your favorite? My Favorite is HIKARU NO GO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1