Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Searching Multiple Projects by Author or Artist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eunjung

PostSubject: Searching Multiple Projects by Author or Artist   Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:52 pm

I wondered if the forum had a list of projects by author or artist. Or if it were possible to create one if there wasn't any available.

For example, I'm a huge fan of Kazuko Fujita and would like to read all the works that SMS has scanlated. But how may I do that without going through every project in the forum?

Or what if I only wanted to read historical Harlequins?

Any response would be much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Searching Multiple Projects by Author or Artist   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:36 pm

That's a really good question and I'm sure you're not the only one wondering. Unfortunately, nothing like that exists at the moment. I thought maybe it would be easier to search on the main page, but they don't seem to tag the artist as part of the post. There isn't even a search box.

So, the answer to your question is no. As for creating one, unless someone offers to take on such a task, I don't think it will be available.

PostSubject: Re: Searching Multiple Projects by Author or Artist   Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 pm

I created a thread about this in the Projects section where there's an Excel file available for download, that contains all the name, artist and author for the SMS projects to date. Just use the filter function to search through artists/authors.

That's all I can do for you on this issue!

PostSubject: Re: Searching Multiple Projects by Author or Artist   

Back to top Go down

Searching Multiple Projects by Author or Artist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1