Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

howdy y'all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hanadreams

PostSubject: howdy y'all    Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 pm

thought I'd come on by and see what was being worked on, Y'all do some sweet work, and I'm grateful for it all! Hmm… about me- my hair is currently unicorn/pearl white, and I'm going to be 56 in May. I've lived on all 3 coasts of the US, as well as Nevada, and I've driven through many other states while on road trips. I love to drive by myself so I can stop and explore when the mood takes me. I've met lucky enough to meet most of the people I admire in the entertainment industries from painting to music, film and writing.I bake when I'm anxious or bored. I have a wonderful dragon prince, 2 sons and 2 daughters and 4 grandsons. Currently I have 3 boston terriers and one american/english bulldog cross at home as well as a a bossy Siamese/Russian Blue (they are actually a variety of Siamese) cat. I don't garden as much as I used to, but I've been unwell for some time now.
I'm grateful to y'all especially because reading is my primary occupation now, and I really can't afford to buy all the books I can read, and I can't always get to the library to return books timely!
Back to top Go down

howdy y'all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1