Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

All Downloads Don't Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicalWingLT

PostSubject: All Downloads Don't Work   Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:10 pm

I have tried several links. All force me to download a Downloader Program when it's suppose to be a direct link to the files. When I tried using the Downloader Program is doesn't work. I copy the urls for where the files are at and open them in the program and that doesn't work.

Edit: Some of the links worked for MediaFire but after a few downloads it wants a code to see if I am a bot. The thing is after typing the right code it doesn't work and says wrong answer. Do I need to wait 3 hours to see if the links work again?

Downloads from the Google Drive seem to work the best with no problems at all. Thing is there was only a few titles that use the google drive download.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: All Downloads Don't Work   Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:31 pm

I haven't downloaded anything from here in a long time, so I'm not sure. But depending on which host site they're using, there are a lot which have "trick" links... You either have to wait 60 seconds before the download link actually appears or it's that tiny little "Download Here" link that's hidden away somewhere obscure.

Typically, if it says "DOWNLOAD" and it's a big button... It is NOT the actual link. Do you remember which host sites are used or the titles which have faulty links?

MediaFire has been doing that bot check for a long time now. If you find that the code they give you doesn't work, I would hit the refresh button so you get a new code and try that instead. You shouldn't have to wait as long as you get the right code.

PostSubject: Re: All Downloads Don't Work   Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Yeah the thing with Media Fire is that I tried refreshing, typing the write code and still wouldn't work. I just waited a bit and tried again when the bot code didn't come up.

As for the trick links, yeah I found out the hard way with that lol. You have to exit out of all the pop up windows and then click on the right one. For Media Fire it's on the top right corner after waiting the 50 seconds...
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: All Downloads Don't Work   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 am

LOL, yeah... Pretty much all the hosting sites do that now, so I try to stick to ones that I'm familiar with when I download things. Otherwise, it's all the heartache of trying to find the right link... But I'm glad you figured things out!

Sometimes MediaFire is just being stupid, but I still find them the most reliable for the most part.

PostSubject: Re: All Downloads Don't Work   

Back to top Go down

All Downloads Don't Work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1