Share | 

Sarah's Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightwister
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Sarah's Child    Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:08 am

Hi, i just wondering are you guy's gonna in the future to translate Sarah's Child manga? Smile I read novel and love to read manga Smile Here the link where you can buy this manga Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
romance20
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Child    Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 am

this would be really cool, I would love them to pick this up and the rest by this author.
good suggestion!
Back to top Go down
lethalene
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Child    Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:27 am

I suggest that you keep looking at the Balloons and Chapters site. Since January, the publisher has increased the release dates for Harlequin comics in English to 3 times a week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So sooner or later, Sarah's child will be officially translated and available for purchase.

I'm pointing this up because requesting a new Harlequin comics to Shojo Manhwa Scans doesn't look very relevant to me now. They already have lots of ongoing projects, for which they are in need of help for lack of staff. At least, if people would volunteer to help them somehow, they would be able to resume the pending projects and at last complete those that are well advanced.

And with the speed with which the publisher is releasing English translated Harlequin comics, there are greater chances that a scanlator who picks up one manga will see it officially translated and released by the publisher before the scanlator can complete the project or release anything, which always feel like a waste of time and energy for scanlators who've started working on a manga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Child    

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Child
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1