Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackyMo
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.   Sun May 31, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello, moderator.
Perhaps, what is going to suggest or order this misplaced. And not if the other users are in agreement with what I say, but it would be possible that some of the files of the old Harlequin page, were uploaded to the new site. I hope, do not bother .....
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightwister
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:44 am

I think moderator need help, because some old Harlequin manga download site's is broken and hardly new Harlequin manga is unpload. I have bought new Harlequin manga from http://balloonsandchapters.com/. So is strange that all new Harlequin manga is not unploading to this website. P.S i don't know why, but mayby you don't unploading new manga form balloons and chapters site because it is illegal, but maybe you can buy raw and translate. Like FUJITA Kazuko work's or maybe Sarahs Child (流れ星に祈って) or The Love Child (汚れた顔の天使) MURATA Junko. This is just my opinion. I know you work hard but i think member what to see new manga more often. Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:44 am

As a moderator, I have nothing to do with the scanlation team and the work that they do. I only help moderate the forums, if there is any inappropriate behavior, etc. So basically, I have no access to any of the old HQ files. When we transferred to this new forum, we ended up losing access to a lot of the previous links and the people who maintained them at the time have since moved along to other things.

The current scanlation team is really small with just Duchess working on this in her spare time and perhaps a couple other people. Please understand that they have other priorities. Also, if you have other sites to gain access to HQ scanlations, please use them. The purpose of this site/forum is only to host works that the team themselves have done - NOT other works that can be obtained elsewhere.

If translated work is already available for a certain story on a site like balloonsandchapters, it makes no sense at all for SMS to waste their time on work that has already been done.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.   Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:10 am

Okey sorry we didn't know about it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.   

Back to top Go down

Upload, harlequin files from the old site to the new.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1