Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Harlequin Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toto95

PostSubject: Harlequin Request   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 am

Hello, could you please translate this Harlequin "Wife By Contract, Mistress By Demand",

Gabriella fell in love with her stepbrother, Rufus, on the day her mother remarried. However, her love for him was shot down by Rufus’s words: “Don’t try to seduce me for my money.” Since then, hatred has flared between the two. Five years later, Gabriella’s stepfather has passed away, leaving behind a strange will. Gabriella and Rufus are to live together for six months as husband and wife in order to inherit the fortune! Gabriella will live with a man who accuses women of being money-grubbing mares?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thank you
Back to top Go down
lethalene
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Request   Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:03 am

Hi toto95,

I'm not a team member of Shojo-Manhwa but I don't think I overstep my position by stating this. The group is already very busy with ongoing projects, and if you can offer help to get these projects released faster, this will be more important than sending them requests.

Don't ask them to translate what is already translated, it's a waste of energy and time that they can use on projects that are not translated and that they aim to complete. If you go to Amazon, you can see this manga sold in English language.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some Harlequin mangas are scanlated by Shojo-Manhwa, but you have to be aware that some are also kindly shared by the group, who actually purchase the official translated versions that you can buy at ebookstores like Amazon — by official, I mean it is translated by the publisher Harlequin Japan, not by Shojo-Manhwa. There are many many releases now from the publisher, like everyday they release at least 1 Harlequin manga in English. So I don't think it's now relevant to ask Shojo-Manhwa to translate some Harlequin manga, because sooner or later, it'll be translated and commercialized by the publisher.

Just let the group work on what they can do or wish to work on, offer help if you can. As for finding more translated Harlequin mangas released by the publisher, you just have to type Harlequin comics in the kindle store at amazon and you'll get a huge list of available mangas in English language (there are over 1000 of them translated and available for purchase, and more to come since there are daily releases).
Back to top Go down

Harlequin Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1