Share | 

Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aiMiXue
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

While we wait for new releases, I suggest some finished projects by other scanlators:

- The Bridegroom’s Bargain (Hanamuko no Yakusoku)
    - Secrets of a Summer Night (Kabe no Hana: Hishoyaka na Shoka no Yoru no)
    - The Forced Bride (Wakasugita Hakushaku Fujin)
    - Trail of Love (Akai Kami wa Yuuwaku no Shirushi)
    - The Spaniard's Woman (Andalusia no Yuuwaku)
    - Sale or Return Bride (Kamen no Hanayome)
    - Something About Emmaline (Risou no Tsuma no Takurami wa)
    - Sleeping with Beauty (Princess no Shitsuren)
    - A Prince Needs A Princess (Fukigen na Oujisama)
    - Blind Date
    - No Competition (Kono Ai wa Yuzurenai)
    - Never Kiss a Stranger (Kiss Dorobou)
    - A Girl in a Million (Itsuka Hanayome ni)
    - My Real Fake Boyfriend (Hanayaka na Adventure)

Search in Baka-Updates Manga for more info.
Quote :
Note: I didn't go through and clean these like I did with My Real Fake Boyfriend.
& Feel free to post links to harlequins that I haven't mention

Last edited by aiMiXue on Thu May 17, 2012 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

In this one you can't see very well, but you can try Smile

The Bachelor Prince

"Prince Stefano was a man most girls could only dream of meeting. And now the very handsome - and very eligible - bachelor has come to America in search of the girl he would someday make his bride! Hope Jordan's prince has finally come - but there is no happy ending in sight. Her royal suitor needs a wealthy wife to save his country from ruin, but Hope has nothing to offer Stefano except her love. Hope Jordan was the first woman to capture Stefano's soul, but will he give up his kingdom for her love?"

LINK

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Thank you so so much Smile
Back to top Go down
annivaan

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 am

In that FB page where Nathye linked that Bachelor Prince was two more mangas what were written in english. I haven't seen them before but I don't know if any of you has.
Married By Mistake Sequel to To Marry A Stranger
The wedding pretense...
When Lucy Crosby's ex-fiance came to town, parading his new bride-to-be for all the world to see, she longed to wipe the smug smile off his face once and for all. But presenting the distrubingly attractive Jack Gallagher as her own new fiance was definitley not what Lucy had in mind. Nor was undergoing a fake wedding ceremony--another of stepbrother Jack's bright ideas.
His performance as her doting husband was certainly inspired--he even had Lucy half convinced he was in love with her. But had the whole pretense been a mistake? Because now that they were on their fake honeymoon, Lucy found herself suddenly wishing it was all for real!
LINK

Accidental Mistress
Lisa was having a vacation in sunny Spain when she was involved in a car accident. The owner of the car, Angus Hamilton, takes her to the hospital. Angus turns out to be a man of high society - someone whose path Lisa would never have crossed if it wasn't for this accident. Even after her wounds are healed, she cannot stop thinking about the man she only met once. Then one day, Lisa receives an invitation from Angus to join him on a cruise ship. She would normally decline, but something makes her accept this surprising invitation....
LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
heres another one

The Bridegroom’s Bargain(Hanamuko no Yakusoku)
to download (need to register to their forums to download)
http://sound-of-jewels.ucoz.com/forum/5-207-1
to read online
http://manga.animea.net/hanamuko-no-yakusoku.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH!flower flower 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:53 am

This is great! Thank you very much:D 
Back to top Go down
Ada Alexa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:17 pm

In that FB where is "Married by Mistake" and "Accidental Mistress", there are still four Harlequin story in english.

Response - Kakuu no Rakuen

Response takes a sexy look at love in the workplace. Sure, you shouldn't date your boss, but what if he's really, really hot? Sienna is a temp hired at a busy London firm. In a stroke of luck, she's assigned to work with Alex, who's smart, sexy, and interested in her! But there may be much more to his attentions than he's letting on. Will Sienna learn the startling truth behind their relationship, and if she does, will their love survive?

The Most Coveted Prize

Alena, the 19-year-old scion of a well-respected, old Russian family, falls in love at first sight with Kiryl, a man she met in the lobby of a high-class hotel. He cuts a devilishly stylish figure, so she has no idea that this man who wears an air of danger around him like cologne has painfully risen up from the slums to become a billionaire. With his sweet words and the simple press of his lips to the back of her hand, Alena readily offers up her body and her heart to him. She could have no idea, at the height of her happiness, that the dazzling pleasures he offers her are, for him, a means to revenge!

The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife

Tilda was shocked by her mother's words. Without her knowledge, her mother accumulated massive debts and was about to be evicted! But the man who holds the debts is the crown prince of Bakhar, Rashad, a former lover, and a man she'd hoped never to see again. He is a cruel man who sent Tilda away when she refused to be intimate with him. She's so shocked her blood runs cold when she hears his offer at their face-to-face meeting: "I will dissolve the debt if you become my lover once more."

A Man Of Means

After finding a man who had been attacked by a robber on the street, Meredith carries him into the hospital. But the man's younger brother, Rey, runs in half-cocked after hearing the news and, seeing Meredith dressed for a party, assumes she's a prostitute and accuses her of having had some part in the assault. Though random assaults involving criminals and prostitutes have been happening in the area recently, is that any way to treat your brother's savior? Frustrated and resentful, Meredith leaves the hospital room, but Rey appears at her house the next day, completely changed from the day before. Now meek and polite, he brings her an astonishing offer!

Back to top Go down
annivaan

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:01 am

Nice, it seems to update and add new ones when they can.
Thanks for informing us about those four new harlequins.
And not to belittle others, thanks for those too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 am

thanks for these posts =*
that is really a lot to read (^.^)
it would be nice if i could contribute some too...but i do not know any =(
Back to top Go down
Ada Alexa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:06 am

In that FB page, there are two new Harlequin story!!! Enjoy them!!! study study 

Heart On Fire : Claudia's new boss, Ellis, was considered to be a troublemaker, but that was okay, because Claudia liked a job that was a challenge. Now they're working together, and it's Claudia's feelings that are a challenge and her heart that's in trouble.

and

Holding on to Alex : Alex's life was moving in a dream direction. A beautiful prima ballerina with a promising career, she had long ago sacrificed many things - including her first love - to pursue her dream of dancing on the world's most prestigious stages.

When fate strikes Alex a terrible blow, and a devastating injury leaves her unable to dance. As if the loss of her hard-earned career wasn't enough, Alex is shocked when the first visitor to call on her in the hospital is Scott - the man whose love she denied to pursue her dream to dance. Will fate strike another devastating blow to the fallen ballerina, or does Scott have something more to offer her than a regretful look at a long-lost love?
Back to top Go down
junji0905
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

I love you THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LIST!I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 pm

This is awesome. Thank you. I am a real sucker for the Harlequins. lol! 
Back to top Go down
mokoala
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 am

wow
thanx for all the new HQ they r just lovely
I cannot wait to read more
keep posting all those that r in english
and if not asking for to much a link wold be even better
anyway thasnx a bunch
Back to top Go down
Ada Alexa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:46 am

New harlequin stories in that fb page!!! Enjoy them!!!

Wife by Arrangement - The Italian Grooms #1

Ai to Nikushimi no Meikyuu - Heather has been charmed by Lorenzo, a rich elite from Sicily. He's a gentleman, but weak and powerless in the face of his overwhelming brother Renato. Suspicious that Heather may simply be after their fortune, Renato investigates and subjects the woman to a bizarre test, even going as far as to tempt her with a large sum of money. She refuses, and so he rewards her by ordering her to marry his brother...

Husband by Necessity - The Italian Grooms #2

Ai no Prologue - Angie, a British doctor, flew to Sicily for her best friend’s wedding, where she meets her destined love. Bernardo was the half-brother of the groom, son of a great family in Sicily. She instantly fell in love with this naïve, thoughtful man, and spent wonderful moments just exchanging kisses. However, her love was quickly turned down the moment Bernardo found out Angie was from an upper-class. “I was going to beg you to marry me. I’ve been living in a fool’s paradise.” ...

Bride By Choice - Italian Grooms #3

Erabareta Hanayome - Lorenzo Martelli is a young bachelor from a wealthy family in Sicily. He’s under pressure from his family to find a wife because his brothers have recently settled down with their loved ones. He tries to get away, but today, his mother told him to visit the family friend with four single daughters. Meanwhile, the oldest girl, Helen, is upset with Lorenzo whom she hasn’t even met yet, thinking “He must think all of my sisters are just dying to have him because he’s so rich…I’ll teach this bastard a lesson…!”
Back to top Go down
saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:38 am

please can you tell me what's fb page and where i find this harlequins ?Sad 
Back to top Go down
Ada Alexa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 am

saly2 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/HarLequinManga?fref=ts

this is the link to the facebook page where you can find the Harlequin stories
Back to top Go down
Veramonte
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Ada Alexa wrote:
saly2 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/HarLequinManga?fref=ts

this is the link to the facebook page where you can find the Harlequin stories
Thank you Very Happy 
I've been looking for this ^^
Back to top Go down
miezz90

PostSubject: http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/chiisana_ai_no_negai/   Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:42 pm

http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/chiisana_ai_no_negai/

Synopsis:
Henrietta who grew up in a children's home now works part-time at a hospital to earn her living. One day, the decision to take home a stray cat found in the hospital's garden gives her the chance to talk to a charming doctor at the hospital, Adam. Soon after, Adam saves Henrietta from a grave illness and she is slowly drawn to him. But she feels his prestigious and wealthy life as a doctor is so different from her life... Will it ever happen?
Back to top Go down
Sakura Aizen
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Ososugita Hatsukoi (A Man Means) Manga is on my list to read next. It sounds like a nice plot!! Thanks for sharing guys.

You totally rock!! flower 
Back to top Go down
romance20
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:06 am

there are some here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harlequin-Manga-english/458575787595626
But i wish there were download links because it's super hard to read them.
Back to top Go down
Veramonte
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Hey guys, there are a lot of new HQs in this close group.
You need admin's permission to enter, but they receive everyone ^^

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mangaharlequin/

Here are some titles available:
- Like a Hurricane
- Cinderella and the CEO
- A Bride Worth Waiting for
- Wife by Contract, Mistress by Demand
- The Anetakis Tycoon #1: The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress
- Her Sheikh Boss
- Volume #3 THE GREEK TYCOON'S DEFIANT BRIDE
- From This Days Forward #1
- The Rich, The Ruthless And The Really Handsome #1
- The Rich, The Ruthless And The Really Handsome #3

and so on... and so on...
Back to top Go down
Ada Alexa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:55 am

HI!!! Smile Smile
new Harlequin stories have been posted in the group from facebook

the group page was posted by Veramonte!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mokoala
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 pm

I just visited the groups page and the english one seems to be missing can u teal me what's going on
an update the group is back and all good
Back to top Go down
anjali8770

PostSubject: December releases on HarLeQuin ManGa   Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:22 pm

New harlequin mangas for december on HarLeQuin ManGa Group:

-The Sheikh's Innocent Bride
-Park Avenue Scandals #1/High-Society Secret Pregnancy
-The Boss's Mistress
-The Anetakis Tycoon #2/The Tycoon's Rebel Bride
-The Anetakis Tycoon #3/The Tycoon Secret Affair
-The Italian Boss's Secret Baby
-Virgin Salve, Barbarian King #2
-The Sheikh And The Bought Bride
-Father's Day
-From This Day Forward #2/Always The Groomsman
-From This Day Forward #3/The Daddy Track
-Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife
-Falling for Prince Federico

cheers Join the group for reading new harlequin mangas and novels.  cheers 

If you use Google Chrome, with the addon "Album Downloader Facebook/FAD" you can download the folders for the harlequin.
Link:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/download-fb-album-mod/cgjnhhjpfcdhbhlcmmjppicjmgfkppok

And for Firefox Browser you can download the addon "Facepaste" but there you can only upload the folders on the manga site. Den't work on the group!!
Back to top Go down
anjali8770

PostSubject: New Harlequin "Christmas-Gift"    Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:16 pm

-Possessed By The Sheikh
-To Marry McCloud
-To Marry McAllister
-Orchard Valley #2 STEPHANIE
-Orchard Valley #3 NORAH
-Baby At Bushman's Creek
-The Buchanan Saga Irresistible #1
-The Buchanan Saga Irressistible #2
-Carramer Legacy #1 Crowns and a Cradle
-Carramer Legacy #2 The Baron and the Bodyguard
-A Wedding In The Family
-Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
-A Wife Of Convenience
-Balfour Brides Mia's Scandal

santa Merry X-Mas! :3
Back to top Go down
Ada Alexa
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE   Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 am

New Harlequin stories on this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/mangaharlequin/
Marrying McCabe
Excutive's Pregnancy Ultimatum
The Tycoon's Virgin
Bachelor Cousins #2
Front Page Engagement - Park Avenue Scandal #2
The Darkest  Pleasure #1 - Lords Of The Underworld
The Darkest  Pleasure #2 - Lords Of The Underworld
Italian Boss, Housekeeper Bride
Sold Into Marriage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read Harlequins by Other Scanlators HERE