Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

INTRODUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Since we guys have moved to new forum..we will have a new round of introductions due ..so come here and introduce yourself!!! Very Happy Very Happy have fun

Last edited by sherlover on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 am

Well I am not new...
althought I new about the new forum I didn't Know I couldn't post anymore in the older one until today ^^
Hum... About the introduction pale I never know what to say... so I will just say Hello I'm Nathye xD

I do really like and appreciate the work that smscans is doing ... I love you I have been following for some time now and I am grateful for it flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 am

Hello I'm Alexiel. I very grateful at smscans for their work
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 am

Lol, I didn't even introduce myself on the old forum. I just jumped right in and joined the conversations!

Buuut, I'm the same aerysa as the one from the old forum~ Razz

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm silvery. joined last year and i hope to be as active (if you can call that active) as before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 am

hey guys...welcome back!! Very Happy Very Happy keep rocking the forum!!
Back to top Go down
sneakums

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 am

Hello fellow shojo lovers. Technically I'm not new, but since my username at the other forum is taken here, Sad I am in a way new. Smile Congrats shojomanhwa scans for successfully moving from one forum to another. Am looking forward to the new releases on this new forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 am

welcome back..and welcome again with a new name Very Happy hope you will enjoy this new forum as well!!!
Back to top Go down
paikea
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 am

Hi everyone!!!

Glad to be back and excited about the new forum!!
What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 am

welcome guys!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 pm

hello, I guess I'm not technically new, since Ive followed this site for more than a year now. Sadly though wasn't really that active in the old forum. Well i can be summed up in a few words.
I'm (in 10 days) 19 years old, live in the US, and my life revolves around anime, manga, and reading. I practically do nothing else during the day except these three things. I am extremely lazy, and will avoid any type of work if i can help it. I want to thank the SMS staff for all your hard work! I think you guys are awesome, and i will always faithfully follow you. ummmmm.....I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess this it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

amina9898 wrote:
hello, I guess I'm not technically new, since Ive followed this site for more than a year now. Sadly though wasn't really that active in the old forum. Well i can be summed up in a few words.
I'm (in 10 days) 19 years old, live in the US, and my life revolves around anime, manga, and reading. I practically do nothing else during the day except these three things. I am extremely lazy, and will avoid any type of work if i can help it. I want to thank the SMS staff for all your hard work! I think you guys are awesome, and i will always faithfully follow you. ummmmm.....I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess this it.

welcome back..we are really happy to have you guys back!!!thnx for the support!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Hello, everyone.
I'm also not really new, since I also had an Account at the old forum, but I'm usually more of a "lurk" type. So I wasn't that active, but now I'll try to be more often online.
So now to the Introduction: My Name is Finn and I'm 21 one years old. I really love all Kinds of Storytelling, ecspecially Manga, Anime, Video Games and so on. And since I'm a Romantic at heart, I also need my daily dose of Romance XD
So I want to thank the whole staff, who works so hard for this releases. Very Happy
(Really I should thank people more often for all this stressfull work they do )

And last but not least I want to excuse my terrible use of english. A few years ago I thought that my English was quite passable but since I don't really use it in daily life I seem to unlearn it XD
So nice to meet you all ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello,

I'm glad i noticed this new forum today though i'm only joined the old forum just a few months ago. Sadly, i'm not that active in the old forum Embarassed

Well, i'm not really good with intro but, at the least i can say that i love reading manga. I'm not really fussy about genres as long as i enjoy the story. I do love watching anime but not always. Hm, my english is not the best but i'll try not to make it worst Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 pm

welcome to the forum finn and eastdna Very Happy ahem to the new forum!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 am

Hi there, people of my heart I love you lady_bird is here to give you all lots and lots of love.

So, we are suppose to do the self introdution again, right Question
silent
silent
silent

Ok then, here go again. I'm an healthy 20 years old portuguese girl who is totaly addicted to HQ mangas and that is completly gratefull to all the work our wounderfull staff as done to satisfy our demanding requests.

Love to all HQ fans who got the luck of finding this forum Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

hello lady bird!!
hope you will spread your love at the forums!!feel free to post at the forums..hope yu will have a great time...yes SMS is doing a great job..keep it up guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 am

well i`m not really new either but here goes
hi everyone i have finally found my way to the new forum and i really like it and i hope we can have just as much fun as in the other forum but i guess that will not be a problem anyway nice to cu guys again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi jeanne!! Welcome back and glad you joined us again Smile

PostSubject: introduction ^^   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Hy i'am ageha ^^. nice to meet with people in smscans . i always follow this smscans. i love all your work. its so marvelous !! no other word can describe ur hard work. smscans is the best *thumb up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 am

ageha wrote:
Hy i'am ageha ^^. nice to meet with people in smscans . i always follow this smscans. i love all your work. its so marvelous !! no other word can describe ur hard work. smscans is the best *thumb up*

welcome back ageha...s it is the best!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ceres0413
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello everybody !! I was away for a while so when i didn't see the forum i was afraid pale
but everything's allright i find my way back to here Razz
So i think i have to introduce me again, here I go!

I'm Ceres a french manhwa/manga/animes lover of 25 years! Nice to meet you!
And thanks SMS for the wonderful work ! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 pm

ceres0413 wrote:
Hello everybody !! I was away for a while so when i didn't see the forum i was afraid pale
but everything's allright i find my way back to here Razz
So i think i have to introduce me again, here I go!

I'm Ceres a french manhwa/manga/animes lover of 25 years! Nice to meet you!
And thanks SMS for the wonderful work ! bounce

hello ceres we are so happy to have you here again...hope you didnt have any difficulty finiding this page!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi there   Sat May 05, 2012 4:24 am

Hello everybody!!

I'm sure some of you know me. I'm still the same Very Happy

I'm 18 years old now and preparing for my university exams so I can't be as active as I was in the old forum right now(we were writing a genuine harlequin together, do you remember??). But today I am very bored and don't want to study for a bit, I thought I should check my friends Very Happy

As for continuing the introduction,
I'm a highschool senior student. I love reading, manga, books, any kind of writings~. I like drawing, photography, writing stories, travelling, cats (meow) and especially my family and my friends.
I'm a little bit lazy on the physical side (or I can say that I'm physically lazy)... well I'm not perfect so it's okay Very Happy
what more? well in our system we have 2 different exam times and the first one is over and I did well so my chances to get into my first-choice university is very high :boogie: and I guess that's why I can be here right now.
I'm a little bit tall, I'm a little bit big, I smile all the time and people say that I'm very positive Embarassed Cool

I guess that's all Very Happy
I will try to check the forum but I will start to be active after exams are over (which will be in the end of June, so I will be here in July?) until then I will be another lurker in the forum

and I have one question, are we going to transfer the old writings to this forum or should I open a new topic in summer? (because collabing with you girls rocks I love you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

omg maru-san...glad to know that you are well and back here!!
miss our harlequin venture...all the best for your exams and im sure you will get into the university of your choice and always have that smile on ur face.. Very Happy see ya soon in july till then take care and welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next