BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

INTRODUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: INTRODUCTION   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Since we guys have moved to new forum..we will have a new round of introductions due ..so come here and introduce yourself!!! Very Happy Very Happy have fun

Last edited by sherlover on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm

maru!! You made it!! ^^
It's good to hear that you're doing well. Working hard on your studies I'm sure. But yes, let's continue our writing adventure when you have time! We'll have to re-gather our thoughts/thread. It's been a long while.

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm

aerysa wrote:
maru!! You made it!! ^^
It's good to hear that you're doing well. Working hard on your studies I'm sure. But yes, let's continue our writing adventure when you have time! We'll have to re-gather our thoughts/thread. It's been a long while.
you bet aerysa...cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello   Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Just want to thank the staff of Shojo-manhwa for setting up this portal and doing all the scalation work.

Appreciate all of you because i understand the hardwork that needs to be put to produce beautiful end results for people like me who love mangas and manhwas.

Thank you

The newbie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HI~   Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi!! I never used the forums before even though i had an account for a while now.. soo.. I guess you can call me a newbie for the forums..
I am a HUGE fan of harlequin sooo I love this website!
I always downloaded manga from here
... I never understood anything about forums so i never posted...

Keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Myrina
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue May 22, 2012 2:24 am

Hey everyone!

I'm reading your releases for for a while now. You guys are doing a great job cheers

Well, here I am...
...a 23 years old girl from germany. I'm studying process engineering and that takes up most of my time study . Besides that I play fistball (similar to volleyball) and sing in a choir. I love reading, chit-chatting with my friends (well who doesn't?), reading, every kind of handicraftwork - especially bookbinding, reading, computergames and did I mention reading Wink

see you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 pm

a collective and warm welcome to myrine.jeanne21.comx319
welcome to the forum buddies!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: About me and some news   Tue May 29, 2012 1:14 am

Good morning or whatever time it is where you live.
I am a newbie sort of.
I am retired also sort of.
I live in Tennessee (The Volunteer State) with my cat.
I am old. But considering the options I can deal with that.
I have been reading on this site for over a year. One of the things I noticed is many of the scanlations are either not posted on something like Manga Fox. I have a couple of friends who are also scanlators and have watched them. I knows these kids (Anyone under 40 is a Kid deal with it) have enough to do just doing what they do. Scan Translate Cleanup QC etc.. Many of SMS scanlations were posted and have disappeared due to the site to which it was posted has closed. No names please we know who they were

I contacted aiMiXue and have received permission to upload to Manga Fox.
I am going to start with One Shots and scans posted to one of the dead sites
If you have a scan or series you would like uploaded. Let me know. I will do my best to help out
Please remember. I am a Volunteer. That means the only payment I receive is feeling good about sharing and contributing. I am only one person and there are a bazillion of you <grin>
and now to find some stuff to upload (right after I feed the spoiled cat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: About me   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 am

I am Yoshi...
hmm i was in the old forum... i think...
and i am now in the new forum with the same nick...
I live in Germany and hmm i read all harlequins, which where made, by sms. ok shoujo manwha scans... else i think over the short message service...
The staff of sms make scanlations and in the groups, in which i am, we make german fansubs.
Questions about me via pn or so... my english... is not so good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

welcome yosii and pony mann

thnx for uploading the mangas at mangafox pony_mann;;;have a great time at the forum
Back to top Go down
Cutiee

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 am

Hi I'm a total newbie in forums. This is my first ever post in a forum. I dont really know how this works. Anyways, my name is Kris Smile ilove reading books and mangas hence i looked u guys up guys i read harlequins books and i saw a harlequin manga in mangafox! I was so excited hence im here. Smile thank you guys for ur hardwork. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 pm

hi i'm a newbie here Smile i'm uh...somewhat shy but i'd like to be friends with all members ^^
please take care of me Smile

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi there. We're usually a friendly lot so don't worry about making friends here. And since you're a moderator, I guess I won't have to ask you to be more active and take part in the discussions Wink
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:09 am

silvery wrote:
Hi there. We're usually a friendly lot so don't worry about making friends here. And since you're a moderator, I guess I won't have to ask you to be more active and take part in the discussions Wink

thank you so much!!!!!!!! ^^ i'm so happy i wanna cry Crying or Very sad

thank you! thank you thank you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i'll help as best as i can (and more!)

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello, everyone, I'm new to the the forum, but am a long-time admirer of SMScans' hardwork. ^u^ Please feel free to nickname me in any format according to my eccentric username ahaha such as "pd," "cea," or so on. x'D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm

aerysa wrote:
Lol, I didn't even introduce myself on the old forum. I just jumped right in and joined the conversations!

Buuut, I'm the same aerysa as the one from the old forum~ Razz

xD
A go-getter huh?
Razz Awesome.
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 am

Mii-Pyon wrote:
aerysa wrote:
Lol, I didn't even introduce myself on the old forum. I just jumped right in and joined the conversations!

Buuut, I'm the same aerysa as the one from the old forum~ Razz

xD
A go-getter huh?
Razz Awesome.
Dearly,
Mii-Pyon
haha, totally! I guess I'm just super comfortable in forums, which isn't a bad thing Razz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi my name is Yuna and I just recently found out that the two things I love - manga and harlequin romance novels have combined, and now life is sooooo good!!!

I am married and have three children. I love to read ( manga and harlequin romances of course), ride horses and sing. I love a good movie and also a good joke! I'm a great cook and I also make it a point to always see the sunset every night.

I am so happy that I found you here and can't wait to read all the wonderful harlequin manga that we all love!! Does anyone have any favorites that they would recommend for me to start with?

afro
Back to top Go down
dream~
Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi I'm dream~
I joined last year^^ but haven't been active due to Uni :/ but i still end up finding time to read mangas ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 am

Hiya,

I just regestered today and to be completely honest I have little experience using forums so I probably won't be posting much. Neutral

I started reading Manga and watching anime again a couple of years ago and since then I have got hooked on romance mangas, eispecially Harlequins. Smile

Thanks for giving me something to look forward to on a rainy day. (Which is everyday in Scotland) Wink
Back to top Go down
aka-chan

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun May 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi I´m Aka-chan and am a long-time admirer of SMScans work, and thanks this group I have known the manga of Harlequin and now I´m a great fan. I´ll try participate more in the forum but please i whish you´ll be patient because i don´t understand much about forums and my english its not very good .

Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello!   Tue May 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi Everyone,
It's nice to read a little about people who are interested in Harlequin Manga. I'm both a reader and researcher of romances, and my current project is to research manga adaptions of Harlequin novels. Interesting fact: I wrote down every Harlequin manga listed on Baka, and I spent hours in a used bookstore finding and buying the original stories so that I could compare them to the manga versions. On this, no more. silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nice to meet y'all!   Mon May 13, 2013 2:48 am

Hello everyone!!

i've been really interested in manga since ever! and your forum has been provides really great scanlation! really appreciated all your HARD WORK for us, manga lovers! u guys are king KEEP UP the good work! great meeting u all! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello everyone...   Fri May 24, 2013 8:17 pm

First I want to greet you all..hello..and I want to thank to SMS team for translating those manga..you guys awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 am

Hello to everyone. I just joined this new community. Thank you for creating this community where we can enjoy and share manga.
Back to top Go down
noirschwarz

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 am

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in this forum. I just join this community.
Thanks to the hardwork of the smscans team I can read many harlequins manga.
You guys have done a great job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTION   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next