4%
 4% [ 2 ]
35-above
12%
 12% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How old are you?   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 pm

so how old are you...last time didnt give the poll option but now i have given it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:43 am

Well I am 18 years old now but I have always wished to have 19 years old and I am almost there ^^ it's this year finally Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 am

well i'm a old one^^ I have 31 years
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 am

I turned 27 this year Smile

PostSubject: 44!   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 am

like it says ... i mentioned it earlier on the other (old( forum. I have been into manga for around 5 years in a big way... my intro was actually Naruto. And it snowballed from there ^^. I haven't been reading long but I have read A LOT lol.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm

27 as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: how old?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:14 am

well i am 17
but i am going to turn 18 in a few months Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Tiku wrote:
like it says ... i mentioned it earlier on the other (old( forum. I have been into manga for around 5 years in a big way... my intro was actually Naruto. And it snowballed from there ^^. I haven't been reading long but I have read A LOT lol.

similar to me. tho i have a few more years of "manga experience". started reading when i was around 14 or 15 (with Dragonball) and then started reading many more. got a whole bookshelf full of manga xD
now i am 23 and i dont even wanna count the number of manga i have been reading ever since i started
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 am

lol try doing "MyAnimeList". See how badly you can scare yourself with your manga count!

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tiku&status=7&order=0

thats mine! and it only has a tiny fraction of my yaoi reading. Sometimes I wish I could just import the title lists from some mangareader sites dirctly into MYanimelist >< .... be faster... taking out the ones not read would likely be a shorter list in some catagories lol.
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:39 am

Tiku wrote:
lol try doing "MyAnimeList". See how badly you can scare yourself with your manga count!

thats mine! and it only has a tiny fraction of my yaoi reading. Sometimes I wish I could just import the title lists from some mangareader sites dirctly into MYanimelist >< .... be faster... taking out the ones not read would likely be a shorter list in some catagories lol.

i dont need to do that. i just have to check how many links i have in my ordner "favorite". have a link there to all manga i have been reading in the past few years. a lot of them are also yaoi lol
think it should be around 1.600 manga. +-50
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 am

Jibril wrote:
Tiku wrote:

i dont need to do that. i just have to check how many links i have in my ordner "favorite". have a link there to all manga i have been reading in the past few years. a lot of them are also yaoi lol
think it should be around 1.600 manga. +-50

cheers my dad got me into when I was 13. Saw Technoman first on Saturday cartoons. And then he rent Ranma 1/2 for me. By the way I'm 28.
I'm worried to check out my list. I just have to count how many cds I burned because I couldn't keep them on the computer. Lol. And my bookshelf for my favorites.
Oh Tiku I glanced at your list and noticed Sugar Addiction that was a good one.
Back to top Go down
blesses
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Just turned 18 and graduated from high school just less than 2 weeks ago. Whoo!

Off topic.................

wow 1600! Well since people are sharing their otaku-ness, I've read a lot over the years too.

Started slow with my brother in middle school who read b/c there was the library next door
it built up quickly when I attended a middle school with a library next door (our libraries carry manga)
then it became full speed ahead when I discovered manga online when I was about 12 or 13. =)
I don't have an exact count on how many I've read and finished but I have generally a good look at about 2 year's worth of stuff I've read from my bookmarks on mangafox (fyi I use ad blocker so none of my visits on MF give them any money. I did disable the adblocker for sms though)

Currently on MF bookmarks+library mangas+mangas I didn't bookmark on MF=more than 1200 in just 2 years..............holy....

Before then, when MF didn't have their application for bookmarks, I was bookmarking on my browser. But they were eventually deleted/lost in eternity from having to reformat my crappy laptop. >< Reading manga has been one of the main hobbies I've kept b/c my parents get so upset whenever I start playing games since my brother is a pretty hardcore gamer and my sister is a moderate gamer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 pm

I am currently 19 but will be turning 20 later this year. I feel old. T^T I will no longer be a teenager. Sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 am

alexiel80 wrote:
well i'm a old one^^ I have 31 years

But still younger than me. I'm 38 farao Razz
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm

I will be 27 this year Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
swedesamurai
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: How Old are you?   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:57 am

Well, when I was born President Eisenhower was in his second term, the US Flag had 48 Stars wow hard to believe that I've only been into Manga for about a year but probably have read over a 1000 of them. Oh yeah was born in 1956 and will be 56 this year. So those younger, age is relative you will never grow old unless you allow it. I might admit to being old on the other side of 100. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 am

flower I am as young as I am old? :X haha....!
Back to top Go down
IasaSinni
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm 44 will turn 45 in January.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.imperfekt-industrees.com/index.php
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

i'm 20 years old now but i wish i can stay 16 forever (sweet sixteen) hahaha...

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm currently 21 but will be turning 22 later this year.
Back to top Go down
rayghiemay

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:55 am

kalekala wrote:
flower I am as young as I am old? :X haha....!
-love this! haha

"Fear can only ruin your life if you will allow for it to. In our lives we can try to bypass our fears by staying away from them as much as possible, but to truly conquer each fear we must step up to it, and take it on. We can only defeat something if we are willing to compete against it, and with a strong heart, a determined attitude, and an unbreakable will, there is nothing in this world we can't defeat if we give it our all."

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 am

I'll be 25 by the end of the year but, still 24! <3
Back to top Go down
diana64331

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Fri May 10, 2013 11:22 pm

just past my 22nd birthday like a month ago ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   Sat May 11, 2013 7:26 am

21 in two weeks.
Back to top Go down