Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
romance20
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:34 am

thanks for the sharing you are the greatest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 am

It's true they did share a lot and I appreciate it if they could continue to do it in these new forum as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 am

So we're not going to lose the links to the old one?? Anyways, I'm totally fine since I was one of the ones who was sharing Razz

I don't have anything at the moment, but in the future, if no one minds, I'm just going to share batches of stuff. It's waaay too time consuming to find summaries and what not! So if you don't mind finding your own summaries...

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 am

you can find here novel in english ( sorry forum french but great in sharing )
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 pm

there were so many books shared on the old forum. was reading a few of them Very Happy

the book "The Sheik's Innocent Bride" by Lynne Graham is so far my favorite book. <3
saw that SMS has that Harlequin on their upcomming list too. hope the manga will be as good as the book
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 pm

... What HAPPENED?! Everyone is so quiet!

haha, I guess that just goes to show we have more lurkers than anything else?

Anywho... I already said I was going to be lazy since it takes too much work to look for summaries and copy/paste here. And beggars can't be choosers right? pirat

That said, I "batched" up all the anthology/duet files that I have right now. I'm not sure if people prefer ZIP files or RAR files, so I did both.

To open ZIP files, you can use WinZip which you can get *here* and to open RAR files, you can use WinRar which you can get *here*. I'm sure there are other programs you can use too. Personally, I use WinRar since it unzips both formats.

Soo...

Anthology Batch -
*ZIP format here*
*RAR format here*

And as a note, I haven't checked all the files so if there's anything wrong with certain ones, please let us know. Otherwise... Enjoy~

And like before, if anyone has a specific author or book they would like to find, I'm always open to helping! ^__^

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 pm

aerysa wrote:
... What HAPPENED?! Everyone is so quiet!

haha, I guess that just goes to show we have more lurkers than anything else?

Haha, yeah. I've been both busy and sick (due to being too busy =_= ) so I haven't even had time to read the other novels contributed while we were still on the other forum. But since my novel binge level is low, I'll probably post more comments/reviews for the novels already contributed when I'm in the mood again. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 am

hey I saw the new release and tried to find the novel for it and I found it. I'm so looking forward to read. Hope you like it

Magnate's Make Believe Mistress
Her new client was devilishly handsome, superbly charming.and absolutely hiding something. Why else would a man as rich and powerful as Cristo VerĂ³n have any interest in the cleaning services of lowly Isabelle Browne? Her suspicions were confirmed when she discovered his real reason for hiring her. And suddenly, she was agreeing to a preposterous proposition..

Cristo would protect his family at any cost - and keeping Isabelle close was key to his plan. Having her pose as his make-believe mistress was step one. But he hadn't counted on wanting to make the pretense a reality.

http://www.4shared.com/get/ACkEYHpy/Bronwyn_Jameson_-_Magnates_Mak.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: *pant*   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 pm

i just spent the last hour downloading every single book you amazing, great, fantastic people have shared on the previous site, and I'm going to read every single one of them. I just want to thank everyone for their generosity, and time.

I have many kindle books i want to share, but have no clue how to. If anyone knows please tell me.
Back to top Go down
beenz
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for sharing. I have spend some time siffing thru all of them.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am

Nathye wrote:
hey I saw the new release and tried to find the novel for it and I found it. I'm so looking forward to read. Hope you like it
That's totally awesome~ I like reading the originals for the mangas since it usually fills in gaps. Thanks for sharing! ^^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 pm

this download contains 96% the books offered on the previous forum. If a book isn't there, its because either the the download page no longer worked or i goofed up and missed it. Be warned this is a huge file for it contains 216 book. Happy Reading! Very Happy

Last edited by amina9898 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 am

aerysa wrote:
Nathye wrote:
That's totally awesome~ I like reading the originals for the mangas since it usually fills in gaps. Thanks for sharing! ^^

you are welcome... Very Happy I also like to read the originals to compare and also to read some scenes that are omitted in the mangas ^^

amina9898 wrote:
this download contains 96% the books offered on the previous forum. If a book isn't there, its because ether the the download page no longer worked or i goofed up and missed it. Be warned this is a huge file for it contains 216 book. Happy Reading! Very Happy

Thanks ^^ I have almost all of them but still I might have missed some so I am going to check it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks for the "Magnate's Make Believe Mistress". Really enjoyed reading that one Very Happy

Like the others i prefer reading the original work. In the manga the storys are usually cut short and i often feel like there is missing something. (tho i still love the mangas Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Alright, since we all love to read Harlequin mangas and novels, so here is a link where you can download 16 Harlequin books for free:
http://tryharlequin.com/
I highly recommend The Incovenient Duchess and of course by Lynne Graham: The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress.
Here's also a link I've found, which is tons of Harlequin's novel:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/tofseGlb/_online.html

Happy reading lovelies Smile
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 am

OH nice, thanks Chloevien! ^^

I'm not sure if anyone else has a Kindle, but there are free books on there. It's complicated to search in the store, but I found a site which lists their free books. There are books in all genres so it's pretty handy! I definitely bookmarked it. I'm not sure how often they change/rotate, but it gives you the top 100 for whichever genre you pick. So if you do have one, check it out when you get the chance!

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-find-free-kindle-books#module151400494

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 pm

You're welcome Aerysa. I don't even know, that kindle would share free books:) Thank you for the link I love you
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 am

Probably everyone has already seen the release of this week ^^ If you are like me and can't find the novel in your country here is one link for it Very Happy

Pregnant By The Millionaire

Hebe secretly admires, Nick, her boss at the art gallery where she works in London. She spends a passionate night with him, but her happiness ends the next morning. Nick throws her away, saying, "I would never have expected you were a mistress of Andrew Southern!" Nick shows the stunned Hebe a painting by a legendary artist, Andrew Southern a portrait of a woman with watery eyes and a smile lying on a bed. The woman is a spitting image of Hebe! Nick does not try to hide his disgust at seeing her in the painting and accuses her of being after his money. But Hebe has never met the painter and she is truly in love with Nick, even though he doesn't believe it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 am

If you have not searched through Scribd.com, I would highly recommend you do so! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Pregnant By The Millionaire is a really good book. Have been reading it a few months ago and can really recommend it. To be honest... i liked the book much better than the manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am

Nathye wrote:
Probably everyone has already seen the release of this week ^^ If you are like me and can't find the novel in your country here is one link for it Very Happy

Pregnant By The Millionaire

Hebe secretly admires, Nick, her boss at the art gallery where she works in London. She spends a passionate night with him, but her happiness ends the next morning. Nick throws her away, saying, "I would never have expected you were a mistress of Andrew Southern!" Nick shows the stunned Hebe a painting by a legendary artist, Andrew Southern a portrait of a woman with watery eyes and a smile lying on a bed. The woman is a spitting image of Hebe! Nick does not try to hide his disgust at seeing her in the painting and accuses her of being after his money. But Hebe has never met the painter and she is truly in love with Nick, even though he doesn't believe it....

thnx for the link buddy!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:32 am

Here is one I found that I really like, although I haven't found the manga version yet. I had to do a lot of spacing reformatting, so it should be legible now. Wink

His Very Personal Assistant by Carole Mortimer

A sensible suit and horn-rimmed spectacles were no protection when it came to her sexy boss...

When Kit was hired as personal assistant to Marcus Maitland, she was ready to resist him--if her sensible suits, glasses, and severe hairstyle didn't do it, then her cool, untouchable manner would.

However, during a working weekend away, Marcus started getting very personal with his assistant. Without her glasses and prim clothes, Kit felt naked--which suited Marcus just fine!

There were a lot of funny moments in this short book (I read it in one sitting), including when Kit's flatmate Penny comes to her defense. Kit's "big secret" was pretty predictable, but that doesn't take away from the story. Desmond is such a lovable character; almost like someone's favorite great-uncle. Wink

Download

If anyone can recommend more HQs with the same amount of smut or less (I'm pretty conservative Embarassed), I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 pm

techgal101 wrote:

If anyone can recommend more HQs with the same amount of smut or less (I'm pretty conservative Embarassed), I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
Do you like old HQ? (the one that is released before year 1980, and it almost have no smuts xD), I've a huge list for recommendations xD.

Or try:
Diana Palmer - Lawman, Regan's Pride, Coltrain's Proposal, Mat Caldwell, Man of Ice Razz
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

techgal101 wrote:
Do you like historical ones or just contemporary?? Some of the older historical ones are less smutty/pretty much no smut.

(I mainly read historical/regency ones, so unless you like those, I wouldn't know what to suggest... XD)

But thanks for the link! ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next