BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 am

aerysa wrote:
Well, the thing is that sherlover asked to put sharing on hold until the issue was looked into - changing this thread into a "members-only" thread. She said it would take some time since she informed the others, but it isn't a task that she is authorized to do.
ATM, it doesn't seem like that has happened. I would hold off on sharing until we get further confirmation.

Thanks for the information ^^ I was wondering before posting if I should or not post anything but now I am relieved that I asked Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 pm

hello everyone...

im so sorry to inform you guys that we are unable to make this post a member access only..it seems this forum was designed without knowing about this short coming..and i know i have taken longer time than what i have asked for..so plz continue sharing and if any user feels insecure about her sharing the link directly then you can post the links in the old forum topic which had the log in rule to share the link..
if anyone has good ideas about secure sharing plz let us know...i personally love all the books you guys post appreciate the effort and i feel sorry that i am unable to do something about this
hope you guys understand Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Nathye wrote:
Chloevien wrote:
Nathye wrote:
While I was searching for the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel and I found this one with the same name and since the plot looks quite interesting I posted here ^^ Btw does anyone have the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel? Surprised

I'm sorry, I haven't found it either, just like aerysa:( I've searched up and down, right and left, but nothing Sad scratch

It's ok ^^ Thanks anyway for trying Very Happy

sherlover wrote:
hello guys...you guys have been doing a great job by bringing us such wonderful HQ and thnx a lot for making them available through links...a kind request to all you contributors is to please refrain from posting HQ till this post is made member access only..i have intimated the higher authorities as i dont have the power to make this post memeber access one and hopefully it will be done in a week's time...after that you can continue the sharing galore!!! Very Happy

thnx for the pm aerysa!! Very Happy

It's ok for me since I still have so many books to read xD that it will take more than a week to read all of them Rolling Eyes
And thanks for listening(reading) the request to make this post member access only Very Happy
thnx for being patient with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Chloevien wrote:
sherlover wrote:
hello guys...you guys have been doing a great job by bringing us such wonderful HQ and thnx a lot for making them available through links...a kind request to all you contributors is to please refrain from posting HQ till this post is made member access only..i have intimated the higher authorities as i dont have the power to make this post memeber access one and hopefully it will be done in a week's time...after that you can continue the sharing galore!!! Very Happy

thnx for the pm aerysa!! Very Happy

Thank you for responding to our wish/request and taking care of it. Really appeciate that.

And big 'Thank You' to all of you, who also love to share and read
Until then study study study lol!

i hope i have not taken a lot of time...thnx for being patient
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am

Nathye wrote:
While I was searching for the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel and I found this one with the same name and since the plot looks quite interesting I posted here ^^ Btw does anyone have the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel? Surprised

couldnt find your married by mistake... but found another one by the same titel. with the one you shared that makes 3 books with the same title Razz

Abby Gaines - Married by Mistake

Do not adjust your set. That really was Casey Greene being jilted by her fiancé on live TV! And that really was Memphis's most eligible bachelor who stepped in to marry her instead.
Millionaire businessman Adam Carmichael wanted only to help Casey save face. He isn't prepared for the news that their "fake" wedding is legal and binding.
While they secretly wait for an annulment, media and family scrutiny forces them to put on their best loving-couple act. Except by now, neither one is quite sure who's acting….

Married by Mistake
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:48 pm

sherlover wrote:
hello everyone...

im so sorry to inform you guys that we are unable to make this post a member access only..it seems this forum was designed without knowing about this short coming..and i know i have taken longer time than what i have asked for..so plz continue sharing and if any user feels insecure about her sharing the link directly then you can post the links in the old forum topic which had the log in rule to share the link..
if anyone has good ideas about secure sharing plz let us know...i personally love all the books you guys post appreciate the effort and i feel sorry that i am unable to do something about this
I think it's because it's under the general sub-forum...? You would probably have to move it to one of the hidden ones if that's possible. It was worth a shot! So thanks for looking into it.

Anyways, I know this forum you still need to log-in to see/access links so you still have to be a member to download them.

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 am

aerysa wrote:
sherlover wrote:
hello everyone...

I think it's because it's under the general sub-forum...? You would probably have to move it to one of the hidden ones if that's possible. It was worth a shot! So thanks for looking into it.

Anyways, I know this forum you still need to log-in to see/access links so you still have to be a member to download them.

glad you can understand!!
aerysa..do you know any HQ regency where the leads are step siblings?
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 am

Jibril wrote:
Nathye wrote:

couldnt find your married by mistake... but found another one by the same titel. with the one you shared that makes 3 books with the same title Razz

Abby Gaines - Married by Mistake

Do not adjust your set. That really was Casey Greene being jilted by her fiancé on live TV! And that really was Memphis's most eligible bachelor who stepped in to marry her instead.
Millionaire businessman Adam Carmichael wanted only to help Casey save face. He isn't prepared for the news that their "fake" wedding is legal and binding.
While they secretly wait for an annulment, media and family scrutiny forces them to put on their best loving-couple act. Except by now, neither one is quite sure who's acting….

It's really fun to see that there is 3 HQ with the same title Very Happy
And thanks for sharing ^^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 am

Nathye wrote:
I'm sure there are other titles that are pretty common, though I can't think of any off the top of my head Razz

I should mention though. All my links for the previous thread (on the old forum) are all dead now. Someone reported one of my files on 4shared, so I had to delete everything in order to reactivate the sharing capabilities. Don't want to get in trouble Sad

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:02 am

aerysa wrote:
Nathye wrote:
I'm sure there are other titles that are pretty common, though I can't think of any off the top of my head Razz

I should mention though. All my links for the previous thread (on the old forum) are all dead now. Someone reported one of my files on 4shared, so I had to delete everything in order to reactivate the sharing capabilities. Don't want to get in trouble Sad

really? that's so bad... but I think that there was someone who downloaded everything (or almost) from the old forum and shared here, don't remember who to be precise.

How can you reactivate the sharing capabilities btw?

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 pm

aerysa wrote:
What? Shocked Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that.....
Sometimes people got nothing to do, and has to report someone something Evil or Very Mad Mad
Maybe it's time to open other account, not on 4shared though.....
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:57 am

I want to suggest In The Shelter Of His Arms from Jackie Braun I tried to find it in English so I could share it here but I didn't find it anywhere (maybe you guys can find it).

This book has a history Very Happy while I was waiting to do something a woman was in from of me and she had 2 HQ books and I asked her one since I was doing nothing while waiting and she lend it to me... I didn't have time to finish it (only read the first couple of pages) but I enjoyed what I read so I downloaded the book but it's not in English I tried to find in English but couldn't find sorry. I wish someone could find it and share it here ^^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:11 am

Nathye wrote:
really? that's so bad... but I think that there was someone who downloaded everything (or almost) from the old forum and shared here, don't remember who to be precise.

How can you reactivate the sharing capabilities btw?
Yeah, I remember someone shared a big batch though I can't remember who it was either.

Basically, I had to delete anything that I did not have the rights to (so all the books) and then admit to one count of perjury which is a strike against your account. They have a 3-strikes out rule so they must ban you or something... Anyways, I don't want trouble so I deleted everything.

Chloevien wrote:
What? Shocked Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that.....
Sometimes people got nothing to do, and has to report someone something Evil or Very Mad Mad
Maybe it's time to open other account, not on 4shared though.....
Well... Can't really blame them since they did the right thing as we're not really supposed to be sharing this sort of thing Razz
But yes, I have a MF account and I've been careful with how I named the files I shared there. So they shouldn't show up in any searches or anything.

Nathye wrote:
I want to suggest In The Shelter Of His Arms from Jackie Braun I tried to find it in English so I could share it here but I didn't find it anywhere (maybe you guys can find it).
I don't have a lot of time right now, but I'll search if I get a chance.

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Hey Guys,

Remember me? You all have been so busy keeping this idea alive! I have lots of catching up to do!

Been away for so long because I have been so busy. I look forward to hanging out with your all again and I have some more books to share too!
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Found another Sheikh book that sounds interessting, havent read it myself yet Wink
going to link it from the original 4shared account. dunno who this belongs to Razz

Lucy Gordon - The Sheikh's Reward

The beautiful Englishwoman had brought him such good luck that Sheikh Ali Ben Saleem wanted to reward her. But Frances refused his valuable gifts. All she wanted was an interview for a newspaper. Ali decided to oblige--on one condition: She must accompany him to his kingdom....

The gorgeous sheikh seemed a caring, generous man. Until he imprisoned her with his concubines! Was Ali creating a desert fantasy to amuse Frances? Or was his marriage proposal serious?

The Sheikhs Reward

Nathye wrote:

tried looking for it but wasnt able to find it :/ will try again when i got more time
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 am

MoonGoddess wrote:
Hey Guys,

Remember me? You all have been so busy keeping this idea alive! I have lots of catching up to do!

Been away for so long because I have been so busy. I look forward to hanging out with your all again and I have some more books to share too!

Welcome back Very Happy

aerysa wrote:
Well... Can't really blame them since they did the right thing as we're not really supposed to be sharing this sort of thing Razz
But yes, I have a MF account and I've been careful with how I named the files I shared there. So they shouldn't show up in any searches or anything.

Well it's true that we should share things but sometimes we just don't have a choice if we can't buy normally we download things it's just like that (at least for me) I think it's good to support the writers and I love to do so 'cause I love books (in paper) have lots (not as many as I wished) but there are a lot of books I can't buy especially old HQ I can just have access to the new ones ^^ my only way to read is to download it Very Happy

aerysa wrote:
Nathye wrote:
I don't have a lot of time right now, but I'll search if I get a chance.

Jibril wrote:
tried looking for it but wasnt able to find it :/ will try again when i got more time

No need to hurry... thanks anyway Very Happy

@Jibril thanks for the new Sheikh book ^^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 am

aerysa wrote:

I know:) Remember the Megaupload case? Lots of experts said, that this kind of sharing on internet, somehow it doesn't reduce the sales figures of either publishers or movie industry. People tend to be sure, to check it out from internet (downloading, etc), before they buy it. They even said, that DVD's and books sell better than the past, before internet. But.... I'm no expert and not against sharing on internet lol!

Nathye wrote:
I'm sorry, i haven't found it either. Even Amazon doesn't have it as kindle edition scratch
I like Jackie Braun, have a couple of her books, but sadly not the one you want. Maybe others have more luck finding it....
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 am

Chloevien wrote:
I know:) Remember the Megaupload case? Lots of experts said, that this kind of sharing on internet, somehow it doesn't reduce the sales figures of either publishers or movie industry. People tend to be sure, to check it out from internet (downloading, etc), before they buy it. They even said, that DVD's and books sell better than the past, before internet. But.... I'm no expert and not against sharing on internet lol!

really I didn't know that... that's pretty cool and it's kind of true. Its almost the same as going to the cinema (but with books) xp

Chloevien wrote:
Nathye wrote:
I'm sorry, i haven't found it either. Even Amazon doesn't have it as kindle edition scratch
I like Jackie Braun, have a couple of her books, but sadly not the one you want. Maybe others have more luck finding it....

It's ok no worries... thanks for trying anyway Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:30 pm

MoonGoddess wrote:
Hey Guys,

You were the one who started this thread!! Of course we would remember you Razz

Nathye wrote:
Well it's true that we should share things but sometimes we just don't have a choice if we can't buy normally we download things it's just like that (at least for me) I think it's good to support the writers and I love to do so 'cause I love books (in paper) have lots (not as many as I wished) but there are a lot of books I can't buy especially old HQ I can just have access to the new ones ^^ my only way to read is to download it Very Happy
Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of books aren't even for sale anymore since they're so old. And there's only a few HQ mangas licensed in my language, which again - aren't for sale anymore. If I really like a book, then I'll buy it. After all, I like reading from a paper book rather than staring at a screen book if I don't have to.

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:53 pm

aerysa wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
Hey Guys,

really she was the one who started this thread? I really didn't know so sorry Surprised but the good thing is now I know Razz

aerysa wrote:
Nathye wrote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of books aren't even for sale anymore since they're so old. And there's only a few HQ mangas licensed in my language, which again - aren't for sale anymore. If I really like a book, then I'll buy it. After all, I like reading from a paper book rather than staring at a screen book if I don't have to.

I also prefer paper book than screen one. With the screen I get tired and it's bad for my eyes while the paper book I don't have that problem ^^ I also love to see the books on my shelf the more the better xp

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Nathye wrote:
really she was the one who started this thread? I really didn't know so sorry Surprised but the good thing is now I know Razz
Yup! She was the one who started this thread on the old forum and was an active contributor to the stories shared Very Happy

Nathye wrote:
I also prefer paper book than screen one. With the screen I get tired and it's bad for my eyes while the paper book I don't have that problem ^^ I also love to see the books on my shelf the more the better xp
Definitely! It's too straining on the eyes to stare at the computer screen when you're trying to read. Unfortunately, books are pretty pricey and they can take up a lot of space, which I don't have a lot of. So I'm really picky about which books I end up buying.

Anyways... I was thinking I would re-compile some of the books that were previously shared on the forum since they seemed to be really popular - some of the authors. I don't have time right now, but whenever I get the chance, I hope to do that. Unless someone else has free time and is willing to do that? Wink I love you

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 pm

aerysa wrote:

Definitely! It's too straining on the eyes to stare at the computer screen when you're trying to read. Unfortunately, books are pretty pricey and they can take up a lot of space, which I don't have a lot of. So I'm really picky about which books I end up buying.

Anyways... I was thinking I would re-compile some of the books that were previously shared on the forum since they seemed to be really popular - some of the authors. I don't have time right now, but whenever I get the chance, I hope to do that. Unless someone else has free time and is willing to do that? Wink I love you

I agree. Besides the price and space issue, I also have the problem about the wait... I'm still looking for the latest Julia Quinn which was released last month. I can't believe how slow the bookstores here are.

I could probably list the books down, (since I reviewed a majority of them) by author and genre if you want but if you want me to add the links as well, that will take some finding/time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Nathye wrote:
Welcome back Very Happy

Thank you! ^^ And it is a pleasure to meet you! Smile

aerysa wrote:

It's great that you all remember! How have you been, aerysa? I hope things are good with you!!!

Okay let me share some books!

Now let's see...

Royally Bedded Regally Wedded

SMS did this manga, but if you can't remember I will give the synopsis again:

From single mom to princess bride—
Lizzy Mitchell has something that Prince Rico Ceraldi wants: she's the adoptive mother of the young heir to the throne of San Lucenzo, Rico's Mediterranean principality!

Lizzy will do anything for her little boy! When Rico demands a marriage of convenience, she says yes. It's a union in name only, as Rico considers her far too ordinary. But a royal wedding means a royal makeover—and then Rico decides to bed his princess bride!

Last edited by MoonGoddess on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 pm

MoonGoddess wrote:

Yay! Very Happy welcome back my goddess! I have all your bishie sacrifices waiting! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 pm

silvery wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:

Yay! Very Happy welcome back my goddess! I have all your bishie sacrifices waiting! Wink

I can think of a better use for those bishies! Wink

Hey! Nice to see you again!!! How have you been?

I was editing my post to include a book, but I will continue here!

The Latin Lovers Bundle

This contains 3 books as follows:

1) The South American's Wife by Kay Thorpe

Is she really the Latin lover's wife?

Waking up in a Rio hospital bed, Karen has no idea how she got there. And when Luiz Andrade introduces himself as her husband, Karen is shocked and bewildered.

Though Luiz claims she betrayed him, they rediscover their intense mutual passion and Karen is convinced she could never have been an unfaithful wife. So what is the secret that Luiz isn't telling her?

2) Bought By Her Latin Lover by Julia James

Spanish millionaire Cesar Montarez wants Rosalind the moment he sees her; this electrifying attraction is like nothing he's ever felt before. But Cesar has little respect for money-hungry women -- mistresses or trophy wives. Rosalind is determined she'll never be either, until Cesar discovers that she has secret debts. Now he can buy her as his mistress...and Rosalind has little choice but to pay his price....

3) A Latin Passion by Kathryn Ross

A passion for her boss!

Penny Kennedy will do anything to save her family home from the clutches of Lucas Darien -- even if it means masquerading as his assistant! However, Penny didn't count on her desire for sexy Lucas -- and it's not long before she finds herself between his sheets.

But when her fiery Latin lover discovers Penny's true identity, will he take his revenge, or take her as his wife?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next